• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red13th

here's my newest waifu Daniel Zigler:

jprmZSl.jpg

lyYP7z2.jpg

HO5PR8G.jpg

a31lpHn.jpg

I'm in love <3 <3 <3

EDIT: unintentional new page but appropriate I guess.

esms

do what you feel like you need to do, but dont stop posting altogether <3

Haha, of course not. I don't take it as a personal dig at me when people are offended, I treat it as a moment to be educated, which I just was. It is embarrassing when I fuck up like that though.
I see that anything goes with you, though haha.

alvmew

Nah, I've banged straight dudes before.

My first time was with a straight guy. No kissing ):

But it was still fun as hell and Christ he was hot. He liked it a little too much to be straight, but who am I to tell people how to self-identify?

And like I mentioned a page or two ago, also two married guys who would probably claim to be straight if I had to bet.

Kevyt

A deal is a deal. Just got off work.

Looking good! Businessman eh? :D

Actually, I laughed at the "forbidden fruit" part.

I was gonna say "oh you're straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot" :p

Terrible joke I know! But it seemed like a great opportunity to throw that in there. Okay I'll stop now.

garyBig

Hi Gary!!! I bet you look adorable with braces <3

What's new?

Hey, how are you doing?

And PS:
Braces are awesome!

Oh I was very busy putting disproportionately much work into what was supposed to be a 10 page paper (turned out to be more like 16), which is but just my usual way of handling these things (i.e. badly^^). Anyway, that ended on Friday and after a few days of personal rehabilitation I am now fully in chill-mode. Gonna go skiing in Austria for a week starting in two, gonna be awesome. I do have another exam early April tho which means I will have to start studying again next week if I don't want to do it all in the 3 days after the trip, but for now I am full force semester break.

Thusly have my happy face:

esms

Looking good! Businessman eh? :D

Actually, I laughed at the "forbidden fruit" part.

I was gonna say "oh you're straight? So is spaghetti until it gets hot" :p

Terrible joke I know! But it seemed like a great opportunity to throw that in there. Okay I'll stop now.

Just a lowly intern.

And I actually laughed at the joke.

GaryBig, reminds me of when I was 11 and the teacher told the class to do only half the assignment and I forgot and did the whole thing. Next day teacher maid a big deal out of it and the rest of the class looked at me like "you big douche".

Kevyt

Oh I was very busy putting disproportionately much work into what was supposed to be a 10 page paper (turned out to be more like 16), which is but just my usual way of handling these things (i.e. badly^^). Anyway, that ended on Friday and after a few days of personal rehabilitation I am now fully in chill-mode. Gonna go skiing in Austria for a week starting in two, gonna be awesome. I do have another exam early April tho which means I will have to start studying again next week if I don't want to do it all in the 3 days after the trip, but for now I am full force semester break.

<3

You look happy!

You remind me a lot of a guy I used to have a crush on... the feels...

Good luck in your exams! :)

Jezan

Hey guys, question: dental braces, yay or nay? Or in other words, are braces a turn off?
Yay!

Long story short: I used to have braces back in junior high, my teeth were prefect after using them of course, but there was something I didn't like, everyone told me they were fine. So last year I decided to use them again to "fix" how my teeth looked (I was probably just an idiot lol). My friends told me I looked like a dumb cute teenager, but trying no to smile in pics is hard, after all I think I look like a T-700 , I was starting to regret my course of action but then I started receiving compliments which most of the time say "you look fucking cute" or "smile pliz" to which I reply "I'm not gonna smile because you wanna make fun of my braces", but I smile anyway, can't help it when a hot guy asks me to smile, I must be doing something right :)
So now I'm settling for the T-800 look. :)

those headmounts are super sexy @Jezan
Thanks! :)

EDIT:
:(

Yes I need to wear braces according to the dentist.

Hence my question.
Braces are cute :)

Delio

Aw you have a super cute happy face!

Droplet

Christ I wish I had your work ethic. Spring break is coming up but I'm just sitting here procrastinating on writing a ray tracer.

This is so hard and I'm so bored. D:

Kevyt

Just a lowly intern.

And I actually laughed at the joke.

Ah... it's alright. You're an intern now, but one day you'll be the boss! Or in a really nice position. :)

Yay!

Long story short: I used to have braces back in junior high, my teeth were prefect after using them of course, but there was something I didn't like, everyone told me they were fine. So last year I decided to use them again to "fix" how my teeth looked (I was probably just an idiot lol). My friends told me I looked like a dumb cute teenager, but trying no to smile in pics is hard, after all I think I look like a T-700 , I was starting to regret my course of action but then I started receiving compliments which most of the time say "you look fucking cute" or "smile pliz" to which I reply "I'm not gonna smile because you wanna make fun of my braces", but I smile anyway, can't help it when a hot guy asks me to smile, I must be doing something right :)
So now I'm settling for the T-800 look. :)

Thanks! :)

EDIT:

Braces are cute :)

We... need to see this smile of yours. :3

Kater

Banned

Oh, cool!
Are you going to Tyrol for that? Anyway, hope you have fun skiing. =)

garyBig

You making me blush guys :)

<3

You look happy!

You remind me a lot of a guy I used to have a crush on... the feels...

Good luck in your exams! :)

Thanks. IThere's only one exam left, thankfully. Oh, and sorry for digging up past memories ;)

OMG how much are plane tickets these days ;D

Oh Vegi, man xD The day Hobo put us on a list was a fateful one, wasn't it.

Aw you have a super cute happy face!

thx^^

Christ I wish I had your work ethic. Spring break is coming up but I'm just sitting here procrastinating on writing a ray tracer.

This is so hard and I'm so bored. D:

No you really don't want my work ethic. It basically comes down to

-> procrastinate until you have no choice but work all day
-> choosing some topic that needs too much work and will result in more work and pages than would suffice to pass or even get a good grade, and sticking to it because you had been too lazy and uninterested in thinking about the assignment to come up with a better one / talk it over with the guy
-> working overtime to self-abandonment and still getting literally (no joke) not a single second of sleep the night before deadline
-> relax till next assignment and repeat

Anyway, good luck with your rays!

Austria huh. Sounds like a lot of fun.

And you're a cutie. :)

Yeah, it's actually been the same hotel in the same region and the same slopes every year for the past 15 or something. A year just can't go by without it. Oh, and it's like 6 hours by car, in case you thought it was a plane ride or something^^

EDIT:

GaryBig, reminds me of when I was 11 and the teacher told the class to do only half the assignment and I forgot and did the whole thing. Next day teacher maid a big deal out of it and the rest of the class looked at me like "you big douche".

Well, I prly would have given you the very same look in that sitch, you damn Streber! (German school^^)

We... need to see this smile of yours. :3

Seconded (y)

Oh, cool!
Are you going to Tyrol for that? Anyway, hope you have fun skiing. =)

Yep. Längenfeld, Ötztal. Always Hochgurgl. Never even Sölden. It's such a strongly established tradition by now, we just cannot change our ways :)

Droplet

No you really don't want my work ethic. It basically comes down to

-> procrastinate until you have no choice but work all day
-> choosing some topic that needs too much work and will result in more work and pages than would suffice to pass or even get a good grade, and sticking to it because you had been too lazy and uninterested in thinking about the assignment to come up with a better one / talk it over with the guy
-> working overtime to self-abandonment and still getting literally (no joke) not a single second of sleep the night before deadline
-> relax till next assignment and repeat

Anyway, good luck with your rays!

I think I do have your work ethic, but combined with ADD I even end up procrastinating during that the all nighter. Which...I guess worked in high school, for some reason. I think I might have traded my intelligence for a college acceptance.

And thank you~

Scared to ask but...context?

So I met this man about 3 months ago. I met him online in a chat room and we've kept in contact since. We usually chat some three times a week for few fours each time. He lives in a different contry. My gut tells me that he's honest and that there might be something worth it there. Am I fooling myself? Are long distance relationships with someone you haven't physically met impossible? I don't know. I've never believed they can be.

So I met this man about 3 months ago. I met him online in a chat room and we've kept in contact since. We usually chat some three times a week for few fours each time. My gut tells me that he's honest and that there might be something worth it there. Am I fooling myself? Are long distance relationships with someone you haven't physically met impossible? I don't know. I've never believed they can be.

How long distance we talking about? Different state? Different country? Different continent?

Lol that's why I feel awful finding him cute. If he were older it would be better but than if he was older, he wouldn't be on teens react and I wouldn't know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom