• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Escape Goat! :D

Like Henchmen said, go naked.

And as Escape goat said, your thirst level is dangerously high...

Oh dear. Thats not me! I wish it were. This is me.

7At0t5d.jpg

DOWN

Banned
If only Escape Goat would put up a selfie. For now I just imagine him looking like his current avatar.

I feel only mildly pathetic for having a vitamin D deficiency while living in Florida.

VegiHam

So like 10 guys have spoken to me on Grindr now; based only on the fact I a) exist and b) am nearby. This is kinda terrifying.

Alrus

Meh, it's way less funny when you look at his post history and realize all his posts are copypastas from some other msg board.

Golnei

Probably, yeah! Doesn't make me less of a fraidy-cat though There's a dude who's profile says he's 68cm tall. I don't think he understands the metric system.

That might be the result of another fetish. Are you prepared to be his giantess?

I'm on interview #3 with a job I really want! I'm scared and at the same time excited. Companies have to be pretty serious by the third interview so I hope it goes well! I'm well behind my schedule to become a sugar daddy as it is so I have to get back on my career path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom