• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

I saw the hottest guy naked at the gym in the locker room today. Guess it was fate that I overslept, didn't go in the morning before work like I usually do, and went in the evening instead. <3

And since I know Ratsky is going to ask,
his dick didn't look all that spectacular, but the rest of him more than made up for it.

DOWN

Banned
100% worst tattoos I've seen in ages

bo44KFw.jpg

plz don't try to turn them into flowers

maxcriden

Terrisus departure is the best for both parties really, he spent too much time here (as evidenced by his ban post). I'm not even sure he was a real person (as in, not an alt or a character account) so whatever, good riddance and happy marriage

He's not an alt or character account. I think he would agree with you he spent too much time here, but he's by no means the only one guilty of that, and he is really misunderstood and unfairly maligned IMO.

why would it be? he was an obnoxious poster with a tendency to make everything about himself

Surely the recovering stroke victims among us deserve a little slack.

Symphonia

Banned
why would it be? he was an obnoxious poster with a tendency to make everything about himself
You don't know half the shit that terrisus has been through. If you did, you'd best make damn sure you show respect. And if you didn't show respect, then, well you're everything wrong with humanity.

maxcriden

You don't know half the shit that terrisus has been through. If you did, you'd best make damn sure you show respect. And if you didn't show respect, then, well you're everything wrong with humanity.

I don't know about "everything wrong with humanity," but terry does get a really tough rap from people unwilling to try to understand someone fundamentally different from them.

Vitanimus

lol I do and wish him a speedy recovery etc but i'm not gonna sugarcoat things just because things have been a bit shit for him

but whatever, i see i touched a nerve

maxcriden

lol I do and wish him a speedy recovery etc but i'm not gonna sugarcoat things just because things have been a bit shit for him

but whatever, i see i touched a nerve

It kinda seems like it's your nerve that was touched if anything, Vit. If you're so bothered by him, just put him on ignore. And if you have already, then what does it accomplish to talk shit publicly?

Terrisus departure is the best for both parties really, he spent too much time here (as evidenced by his ban post). I'm not even sure he was a real person (as in, not an alt or a character account) so whatever, good riddance and happy marriage

byecam.gif

I come back from too much no internet and... Wat. ;-;

It looks like I'm on my way to Texas for my new job! I will need help picking out an appropriately over-sized belt buckle.
Congrats :) Where are you currently?
I feel incredibly dumb for not realizing this was that 30 rock reference... >_<
Just had a long discussion with my mother over white privilege. She thinks she doesn't have it because we're not rolling in the money. I tried explaining to her that it's not an economic situation but it's based on the inherent racism built into the system. She's not racist just highly naive.
How did the topic come up if you dont mind me asking. Did you mention the or know about the Invisible backpack analogy/theory? Might help explain some things to her

Sai-kun

Banned
It kinda seems like it's your nerve that was touched if anything, Vit. If you're so bothered by him, just put him on ignore. And if you have already, then what does it accomplish to talk shit publicly?

because literally everyone quotes him

so you can't escape

lmao

It's not his fault people are fascinated by his more unusual qualities. I dunno. Just put everyone on ignore!

Like this?
OGnWbjQ.gif

wendywilliams.gif

Edit:
Might be shitty yes but, i mean, i/anyone can name some real shitty stuff and some really shitty people.

but anyhow, I hope he recovers, maybe this ban can help him out in the end. We all need to take care of ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom