• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's okay. still don't know how to change a tire.

Changing a tire is like Intro to Butch Queen tho! Too easy.
iIstO8q0olOPT.gif

Razmos

Went to the gym today, I usually go with my family (because it's quite far and I don't drive) but today I was on my own because I had a job interview across the street.

Was great being able to check out guys without feeling guilty.

Went to the gym today, I usually go with my family (because it's quite far and I don't drive) but today I was on my own because I had a job interview across the street.

Was great being able to check out guys without feeling guilty.

*high five* i'll probably start going alone soon once my 2 week group is gone ;(

Dany

Banned
Today has been awesome thus far. My clinical site is 5 minutes away from my home. My lab instructor is so lax, funny and has years of experience. The unit we're on is so cool, the nurses are so friendly. My instructor brought chocolate for us all and we chatted about whiskey <3. Plus had lunch and beer with classmates. And apparently its uniform Wednesday, so it was like 25% off.
3AQmK.gif

Though I have to go study and have lecture tonight. poop. but otherwise today is seemingly better than I thought it would be. :D

DOWN

Banned
Is everyone else in Orlando dying in the heat like me? I have had to walk way too much today.

EDIT:

tumblr_nfnlhaqTtU1tezjkso1_500.gif

I feel better now.

Kater

Banned
That is quite silly.
How was your weekend?
Good, playing MH4U and generally just lazing around, eating Raffaelo pralinés. And how have you been?

By the way, I think we have a vidya chat soon again.

Brotherly love, I guess.

Reminds me of how me and my brother treated each other at times. Just pure siblings love. :)
This went straight from CatGAF to ThirstGAF

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8472879616/h43EB84FF/
More like it went from ThirstGAF to CatGAF for a second and then it returned to the Status Quo.

teiresias

OK, I don't frequent the LGBTQIA+ thread and don't really partake of the NeoGAY discussion like I used to back in my 20s, but I'm just hugely annoyed right now and want to vent after having one of the latest (though becoming more common) chats on OKCupid.

No, it's not relationship problems. No, it's not infatuation. It's sex . . . and not even the act, just younger guys' attitudes to it.

Most know (or maybe not, though I've discussed it in a few threads before) that I am HIV+, I've been in one LTR since being positive that lasted three great years, and honestly can't say I've had a ton of rejection either for dates or for hook ups because of it.

HOWEVER . . . just lately I am absolutely AMAZED at the amount of younger guys (30 or younger, I'll be 36 in May) that not only are all about the unprotected sex, but even knowing I'm poz just keep asking and asking and asking and asking to BB.

I mean, really? Fucking really?? Sure, I know there's PREP and I certainly know living with HIV is nothing like it was in the 80s or even the early to mid-90s, but there are other reasons to go protected than just HIV. For one, even HIV+ guys should be having protected sex, the last thing a positive guy wants is to be reinfected with a strain of the virus that has med resistance that they currently don't have.

I just had like a fifteen minute conversation (if you want to call it that) with a guy I went on a few dates with and slept with a couple of times (with protection) and it basically was him asking over and over to have unprotected sex and me saying no every time! "I've wanted you raw ever since we met" . . . blah, blah, blah. OMG!!!

Sorry, it's just something I've seen more and more of in 20-somethings and it utterly fascinates and horrifies me all at once.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
OK, I don't frequent the LGBTQIA+ thread and don't really partake of the NeoGAY discussion like I used to back in my 20s, but I'm just hugely annoyed right now and want to vent after having one of the latest (though becoming more common) chats on OKCupid.

No, it's not relationship problems. No, it's not infatuation. It's sex . . . and not even the act, just younger guys' attitudes to it.

Most know (or maybe not, though I've discussed it in a few threads before) that I am HIV+, I've been in one LTR since being positive that lasted three great years, and honestly can't say I've had a ton of rejection either for dates or for hook ups because of it.

HOWEVER . . . just lately I am absolutely AMAZED at the amount of younger guys (30 or younger, I'll be 36 in May) that not only are all about the unprotected sex, but even knowing I'm poz just keep asking and asking and asking and asking to BB.

I mean, really? Fucking really?? Sure, I know there's PREP and I certainly know living with HIV is nothing like it was in the 80s or even the early to mid-90s, but there are other reasons to go protected than just HIV. For one, even HIV+ guys should be having protected sex, the last thing a positive guy wants is to be reinfected with a strain of the virus that has med resistance that they currently don't have.

I just had like a fifteen minute conversation (if you want to call it that) with a guy I went on a few dates with and slept with a couple of times (with protection) and it basically was him asking over and over to have unprotected sex and me saying no every time! "I've wanted you raw ever since we met" . . . blah, blah, blah. OMG!!!

Sorry, it's just something I've seen more and more of in 20-somethings and it utterly fascinates and horrifies me all at once.

do they want you to top them or do they want you to bottom? either way, that's fucked up.

the power of your d compels them

Yup. HIV rates are climbing within the gay community cause the younger guys see HIV as nothing more than the common cold. Stephen Fry did a docu about it recently. It's frightening.

teiresias

do they want you to top them or do they want you to bottom? either way, that's fucked up.

the power of your d compels them

Generally bottoming, though there have been a few top requests, which is even crazier.

I just found it more annoying how this dude was completely disregarding that I was doing it even for my own protection.

Still, yeah, the some of the younger guys' attitudes towards it are weird and frightening.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Bareback is the most fun though.

tbqh

Generally bottoming, though there have been a few top requests, which is even crazier.

I just found it more annoying how this dude was completely disregarding that I was doing it even for my own protection.

Still, yeah, the some of the younger guys' attitudes towards it are weird and frightening.

are you in the US? sex education tends to be really poor here, especially when it comes to lgbt issues

"My Future Family"

Sounds good to me tbh.

why is pikachu there...

Hello XYZ-GAF :)

So my account got approved a few weeks ago but I had ignored the OT community side until now for some reason... I guess I fill in this questionnaire then?

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Germany
Where Do You Live? Würzburg, Bavaria
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? Hmm... I do like Jazz and classical music, I also have a thing for Nine Inch Nails, or basically, everything touched by Trent Reznor. I'm not very knowledgeable about music in general though :)
Profession or Career interest? Currently a student and aspiring to become an airline pilot. Our air force doesn't really need new pilots and the max age for admission is 24 so military is not an option, sadly. I'm also a translator/interpreter.
Favorite video game(s)? My all-time favourites are Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX, Super Mario Bros. 3... and a few I probably forgot. Also love Metal Gear Rising and Metal Gear Solid (only played MGS1 even though I have MGS 2 & 3), RE4, Bayonetta, Smash (I suck at it), Gradius, Mega Man, Ace Combat, Mass Effect, lots of SEGA stuff, Tomb Raider (I-IV)... In other words: fucking everything, as long as it's good.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Eating (desperately trying to gain weight), everything involving aviation, and I'd love to learn a programming language soon.

Looking forward to spending way too much time here ;)

Nate Fisher, youtube personality.
and my husband. he don't know it yet.
Gonna check him out later then :p
It's OK, I still <3 U
^_^ I love it when i see you post here :p

Nah man you shouldnt feel sorry thanks for making this post cause its really putting a different perspective on things and this is really scary. Glad you're being safe of course but its amazing how lax these younger people are now. Never realized thats a thing now for younger folk :/

Edit:
Hello XYZ-GAF :)

Favorite Type of Music? Hmm... I do like Jazz and classical music

^^ Who do you like? :) And Welcome! Nice selection of game favorites too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom