• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
LGBTQIAE+

image.php

Kevyt

Omg just went on a date well sorta, but it went well.

I'm happy woooo...

I know this might not seem like much and it really isn't, but it made my day, my entire week as a matter of fact.

This hobo is happy. :p

Kater

Banned
You don't need to be creative to enjoy Minecraft. Set the difficulty to hardcore and try to beat all of the bosses. Watch as the game magically becomes a really fun survival game, even better if you do it co-op with some friends.
If you want fun bosses and the basic gameplay of Minecraft you need to play Terraria though since Minecraft doesn't have a good battle system. :/

DOWN

Banned
Omg just went on a date well sorta, but it went well.

I'm happy woooo...

I know this might not seem like much and it really isn't, but it made my day, my entire week as a matter of fact.

This hobo is happy. :p

HappyHobo too turnt

Envious of your hot date. Good for you

Kevyt

Congrats. :)
What'd you do on the date?

HappyHobo too turnt

Envious of your hot date. Good for you

Aw that's awesome! Sounds like just the thing you needed lately.
Keep us updated ;)

I'm sure there's an anagram somewhere in there...

Thanks guys! The guy is cute but he's got nothing on you PANTHEON my dear. :)

But yeah he's sweet and cute. It was nice. And because Ratsky might ask this:
the guy is well endowed.
So that's a plus. :p

So yeah if it doesn't go anywhere I won't feel bad because I'm not that into him. But who knows...

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I just have to say I can't wait for my school session to be over. Is anybody else in university?

Winter is over finally but I've gained 15 pounds through the process with school, work, etc., I'm not liking myself one bit. I haven't been taking care of myself - got no time ;.;

Once that's over though (sooooon), I'll be hitting the gym to work bitch and hopefully get miiself a man too. Been single since the new year too....

I'll post a pic when I've attained my goal!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Lol maybe I should of made myself clearer, this is what I'm looking for in someone not me :p (I can dream)

I have a similar body frame as his but that would require alot of work from me....

I'm just looking forward to going to the gym and losing 15 pounds lmao

school & work & winter really took a toll on me :(

*cue the disappointment from RatskyWatsky*

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Are You An ’80s, ’90s, Or ’00s Bitch?

You got: ’00s Bitch
You’re a new kind of bitch, which is why you’re an ’00s bitch. Why lower yourself to fight with someone when you can throw some shade and be on your way? You always look way too good to be giving it up to random hook-ups. If someone wants you, they’d better woo you, because you’re a queen.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So you don't love round asses?

i dont have a preference tbh

i like flat ones too

Are You An ’80s, ’90s, Or ’00s Bitch?

You got: ’00s Bitch
You’re a new kind of bitch, which is why you’re an ’00s bitch. Why lower yourself to fight with someone when you can throw some shade and be on your way? You always look way too good to be giving it up to random hook-ups. If someone wants you, they’d better woo you, because you’re a queen.

that's kind of a dumb description considering bitches have been throwing shade for millennia

i will follow u to the ends of the earth

and then push you off

you would throw away your chance at enlightenment just to kill me

damn son

go on a trip around the world to find yourself

try on a bunch of different (metaphorical/metaphysical) hats and see which one fits the best

I have a pretty good idea already, I guess it's just that recently I was thinking more about getting like a degree in something and maybe becoming a psychotherapist or something. Now I'm thinking that might be kind of a waste of time. I find I usually think I can do like a dozen different things if I want to, but time is usually the limiting resource in being able to do any one thing well enough, so it probably makes more sense to just make the necessary sacrifices to do that thing instead of like half assing six different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom