• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Happy Monday y'all!

We met through the LGBTGAF Skype chat, actually.

Doing less well now, obviously, but thanks. :)

She certainly is!

It's my sister's cat, but she is a cutie! ^_^

Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird, but nothing bad happened in the gif, sooooo good enough for me.

And yeah, I finished it. Pretty great, as expected. Moving on to Neuromancer now, though it'll be slow going until exams are done with.

He broke up with me. I don't want to get into the details too much because I know he reads the thread occasionally (and will even moreso now *waves*) and I still love and respect him. But he just doesn't think long distance is doable in our situation. I disagree. =/

Yeah, I'm trying to remain positive. It's just going to take a while. It's just a really heartbreaking situation, if I'm being honest.

See above. :)

That's why I'm staying away from the Skype chat too. I actually left it originally because I thought it resulted in unnecessary drama in our relationship. But it turns out that didn't matter anyway.

As always though, all of you guys are free to PM me on Skype!

And, honestly, I'm emotionally worn out here. Between this, finishing the semester (including doing three exams and four catch-up essays because of a bad depressive episode a month ago) and finding a job, I think I'll hold off on dating for a while.

On a side note, when the relationship was made "official" on Facebook (short-lived though it was) it also resulted in me pretty much coming out in public. So there's that. c:

Congratulations in your coming out! :)

Try to focus on the positive things. Make yourself a priority, and you'll eventually find Mr. Right (I know that sounds super cliché). :p

sry things ended up that way. you're a cool dood and you deserve better <3

Dood? O:

In this thread:
M8MsZyS.jpg

Kevyt

Cheesus... today ain't my day. ;_;

Got late to school, missed a meeting with one of my professors. Bumped my car in the school's parking into a small platform like area. Got yelled by a lady driving next to me because I turned the wrong way and she was coming up fast. She drove next to me, and behind me and kept yelling for like a minute, lol.

Oh well, it's Monday. -__-

Got late to school, missed a meeting with one of my professors. Bumped my car in the school's parking into a small platform like area. Got yelled by a lady driving next to me because I turned the wrong way and she was coming up fast. She drove next to me, and behind me and kept yelling for like a minute, lol.

go on another date and make up for this awesome monday (y)

Dany

Banned
This is the 20th time I've had a dumbass lecture on how to navigate the campus' slibrary's website.

at least he's a cute British daddy

Kinsei

Banned
Apparently one of the characters in the new Mortal Kombat is gay. That's pretty cool.

How's everyones Monday going?

Eessh, sorry to hear that.

Xaltheron

Apparently one of the characters in the new Mortal Kombat is gay. That's pretty cool.

How's everyones Monday going?

It's Game of Thrones day for those of us in the UK
and already a gay sex scene! \o/

Other than that, finished MH4's main story and, true to my word, started up on Nightmare in Dreamland.

Razmos

It's Game of Thrones day for those of us in the UK
and already a gay sex scene! \o/

Other than that, finished MH4's main story and, true to my word, started up on Nightmare in Dreamland.
I was literally just about to say (I just watched it as well) that there was a surprising amount of male eye candy in that episode.

Where was all the peen though? :(

Berordn

I was seriously about to come in here and brag about a cute boy I've been bonding with Ratsky has to usurp me.

i'm sorry, that's always the worst thing to have happen.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
today my doge died

RIP doge

;__;

I'm very sorry to hear that. Doges are the best.

Let us know what you think of the game once you beat it! Depending on what you like and dislike (assuming you don't hate it and it appealed to you in some way), I'd be happy to suggest a second game. But if you end up hating everything about it, that's ok, too. :)

daripad

I came here to say sorry I everyone, that is no good :(

Sorry for your break up DislexycAlucard

Sorry for your bad day HippieHobo

Sorry for your loss Ratsky

:(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm going to link this and ask that we don't have an infamous GAF and internet debate about this subject. What I do want to ask is: How feasible a goal do you think this is with the kickstarter amount they're asking for?

DOWN

Banned
I'm going to link this and ask that we don't have an infamous GAF and internet debate about this subject. What I do want to ask is: How feasible a goal do you think this is with the kickstarter amount they're asking for?

The goal is just to make their art piece and have an awareness campaign about it, so very feasible.

Kevyt

Interesting.

Anything related to circumcision makes me cringe and feel uncomfortable.

Why?

Ooh top of the page edit:

Gina Carano. She's pretty yet very powerful. :3

Can you all imagine being with someone trained in mixed martial arts? You better not make them angry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom