• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
9VDy5w1.jpg

Why would anyone not want to call Brad for help?

tumblr_nhxjlzEXQr1sv0f4xo1_1280.png

(wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the torso shot, since it goes pretty low)

Also, I like that her tears are clearly distinguishable (and her face otherwise dry) as she begins to drown. That's some dedicated emoting.

Kevyt

Alrus

Hey guys and gals and everyone inbetween.

Not to be a negative nancy but I saw that video and that's the best NR could come up with? They couldn't come right out and say it?

It's already really clear (you'd have to be really really naïve to not get it), having him stating it outright would be pretty clunky writing to be honest.

Elitist1945

I really have no clue what I'll do if I ever develop a crush on a co-worker. Having a crush on a friend/classmate sucks enough, but at least that will be over in like 2 weeks. The fuck would I do if I had to deal with it at work.

It sucks. It just sucks. I'm dealing with it now.

Sai-kun

Banned
It's already really clear (you'd have to be really really naïve to not get it), having him stating it outright would be pretty clunky writing to be honest.

Agreed. THAT would be low quality writing, and definitely make Nether seem like they were doing it just to be hip

Definitely agree. It's much better they were subtle about it. Outright saying it would be way too clunky and expositional to me.

Kevyt

And if they said it outright how would they go about it? If the character went like "oh, and by the way I'm gay" okay... good to know lol.

I mean I would still applaud NR, but the way they handled it was very noble and fitting for the character. It makes perfect sense the way the character feels given his family history, the MK universe, and his brother's death.

I dunno, I just think it was sweet and handled well by NR.

"Oh, we weren't having a staring contest? my bad"

Lol. I just said "because you're just absolutely radiant, resplendent." in an embellished sarcastic voice, and he seemed to just take it as me being weird rather than me being sexually attracted to him.

just be blunt with him. he has a nice butt (y).

I'm not sure if he actually does though, but thats not what I was staring at anyway. Short beards are my weakness. I can't peel my eyes away. Now I get the problem straight men have with yoga pants.

Lol. I just said "because you're just absolutely radiant, resplendent." in an embellished sarcastic voice, and he seemed to just take it as me being weird rather than me being sexually attracted to him.

I'm not sure if he actually does though, but thats not what I was staring at anyway. Short beards are my weakness. I can't peel my eyes away. Now I get the problem straight men have with yoga pants.

hopefully you laughed and touched his beard at the same time as you jokingly made the comment (y)

Razmos

Short beards are my weakness too. Not sure when it started but guys with beards is suddenly my type.

Kevyt

just be blunt with him. he has a nice butt (y)

speaking of butt. this mexican guy at the gym. the roundest firmest thing i've ever witnessed.

What happened with the twins and your trainer?

You should have followed with "if only you could be so grossly incandescent"

THANK YOU!

Yeah I can't help it either when I'm at the gym and there's cute guys.

I feel like a creep. ;_;

RM8

Naked except for a T-shirt is a major turn on for me. Especially during sex.

OKay I've seen this clip multiple times (telenovellas are so over dramatic, it's hilarious), and I've always wondered, what is she mad/screaming about for the whole thing?
She's basically just very angry that she got romantically involved with the guy, for some reason, so it's mostly insults and threats :p Rather PG insults, though. "Escuincla babosa" lol.

mantidor

Naked except for a T-shirt is a major turn on for me. Especially during sex.

OKay I've seen this clip multiple times (telenovellas are so over dramatic, it's hilarious), and I've always wondered, what is she mad/screaming about for the whole thing?

"La maldita lisiada" is a huge meme in latinamerican circles, it's just ridiculously memorable, even though it's more than 20 years old.

I'm not sure it would fly in the US, la maldita lisiada means more or less "this damned crippled girl", this kind of violence to someone on a wheelchair is something I've never seen in US soap operas without it being overly pitiful, here it's almost a joke.

What happened with the twins and your trainer?

You should have followed with "if only you could be so grossly incandescent"

Yeah I can't help it either when I'm at the gym and there's cute guys.

I feel like a creep. ;_;

i never talked to the trainer ever since the initial day. he was too busy taking a selfie in a barely lit dance room the other day though. (y)

and twins i only saw a few times. don't really care. the david henrie guy died or he stopped coming to the gym because i haven't seen him lately lol.

anyways. i decided to just work out and look pretty at the same time (y) and while the occasional break i check out hot guys in skin tight compression leggings.

Dany

Banned
No there isn't. It's a socially accepted construct of what men should be like/aspire to/want to be.

It's all fucking bullshit along with femininity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom