• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

The wasp came back, it randomly landed on my arm while I was on my laptop, I freaked out and let out a girlish shriek, then it got distracted by a stain on my table. My mother ended up taking it outside (I'm not good with insects, and my dad has a phobia of wasps)

Heading out in half an hour!

esms

Anyone getting wasted this weekend?

Nah. My cat's an alcoholic, though.

64AYJTa.jpg

Kevyt

Dark Souls is a scary game. Currently in Anor Londo and whenever my character is in human form I get invaded... ;_;

Boo! Drink plenty of fluids, take a cool shower and take advil or etc for the body aches.

Dany, do you have the link to the Amazon short shorts?

Sigh, I am watching a Mortal Kombat twitch stream because I think the guy is cute and love his accent. :( (also watching because I like watching fighting streams, but still... I chose this one in particular lol)

You're watching TrU3Ta1ent? Yes he sure is good looking :p

Game does look good. And he's winning pretty much every match. Fun watching someone who isn't bad.

You're watching TrU3Ta1ent? Yes he sure is good looking :p

Game does look good. And he's winning pretty much every match. Fun watching someone who isn't bad.

lol yup that's the one. :p I've been watching him off and on the past couple days... His accent just makes him cuter. lol And yeah, he's really good, too.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
A quick Google search brought up a few results that met the criteria, but personally, I wasn't a big fan of what I found... Then again, I imagine I have weird taste compared to most.

EDIT: Scrolled a bit deeper through one of them and eventually came across the photo that inspired this topic. So I guess I was looking in the right place.

Yeah I found a few after a few rounds of googling, one of them was kinda creepy/not very sexy but the other is pretty nice.

where are my pm's

N2AOF2n.gif

Oooooffff woke up with a 101.8° fever this morning. One of the worst nights of sleep I've ever had.

oof

get better soon xoxo

model doesn't have a booty (n) but his pointy ears make up for it (y)

lol

Kevyt

Oooooffff woke up with a 101.8° fever this morning. One of the worst nights of sleep I've ever had.

D;aww that sucks. Get some rest. Get better soon!

Nah. My cat's an alcoholic, though.

You have a beautiful cat. He or she has beautiful ears :3

What's his/her name?

If you buy them then you should send me a pm of yourself. :p XO

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GSMT0ZA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

They are so comfy and perfect for this weather to wear around the house and etc. etc...

Thanks!! I plan to use them at the gym and running. For some reason the shorts I have are really uncomfortable for squats/running.

I can't decide between navy and blue....

model doesn't have a booty (n) but his pointy ears make up for it (y)

He does have a booty. It's not that big but it's firm and well defined. Firm + defined > size

:p

Razmos

Just got back from the night out, 2am, very drunk.

Met a guy I used to work with, totally fancied him at the time but he has a girlfriend of 2 years who I met for the first time, she was quite nice, so I felt bad lusting for her boyfriend. He said that everyone at that job really liked me when I was working there, which was news to me, he was always the nicest, joking around with me and being sweet, it's no wonder I was so attracted to him (it was a car garage where I worked by the way)

The guys I was with were trying to set me up with some guys. There was a hot bartender that I pointed out to them last time we went out that I thought was HNHHNNGGGHHH. But I didn't make a move because i'm a coward.

Today it turns out, my friend knows him, and he is in fact gay. He was going to give me his number before he got too drunk to remember. I wouldn't have been able to act on it even he had, to be honest. He kinda looks like Spencer from Glee, just a little manlier, and looks fantastic in a uniform:

I'm surprised I even managed to type this out. Haven't been this drunk in years, and I actually held back!

also dang those shorts look comfy, would love to hang around the house in those.

Kevyt

Oh those shorts are indeed short... lol.

On second thought, I definitely won't wear them to the gym.

Just got back from the night out, 2am, very drunk.

Met a guy I used to work with, totally fancied him at the time but he has a girlfriend of 2 years who I met for the first time, she was quite nice, so I felt bad lusting for her boyfriend. He said that everyone at that job really liked me when I was working there, which was news to me, he was always the nicest, joking around with me and being sweet, it's no wonder I was so attracted to him (it was a car garage where I worked by the way)

The guys I was with were trying to set me up with some guys. There was a hot bartender that I pointed out to them last time we went out that I thought was HNHHNNGGGHHH. But I didn't make a move because i'm a coward.

Today it turns out, my friend knows him, and he is in fact gay. He was going to give me his number before he got too drunk to remember. I wouldn't have been able to act on it even he had, to be honest. He kinda looks like Spencer from Glee, just a little manlier, and looks fantastic in a uniform:

I'm surprised I even managed to type this out. Haven't been this drunk in years, and I actually held back!

also dang those shorts look comfy, would love to hang around the house in those.

Go for it gurl!!

It's easy to ask for a guy's number, you just ask! If your friend gives it to you then that's much easier. But tell the guy beforehand.

Razmos

Oh those shorts are indeed short... lol.

On second thought, I definitely won't wear them to the gym.

Go for it gurl!!

It's easy to ask for a guy's number, you just ask! If your friend gives it to you then that's much easier. But tell the guy beforehand.
Yeah I felt pretty uncomfortable with them just giving me his number, hopefully next time I should get them to start a conversation with him and get me involved. I would hate to feel like a creep bothering him when he doesn't know me.

Oh god I just remembered, the guy I used to like at my previous job, his girlfriend asked me to smell him and smell her and see who smelled better (weird I know) but wow I got really up close and personal with him (I said he smelled better of course, he really did). I swear he was a little bit bi, I saw him flirting with another guy there, If so I wouldn't have been surprised if he was flirting with me while I was working there.
Sigh, shame he's just a fantasy because the thirst was absolutely real. It was hard enough keeping my cool around him sober.

Everyone at work even joked about him being a little bit gay and joked that I had a crush on him :(
They were right, but damn.

Dany

Banned
Yep. I'm in season 5. When it was airing live, I could only keep up through season 4 so this is new territory for me.

tumblr_nlg0e6wVzl1ql8t12o1_500.gif

Well I hope you enjoy season 5. It was so much fun and had so much awesome lore imo. :D Season 6 is kinda all over the place but i loved loved loved that ending.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Daredevil is an amazing show. Haven't quite finished the first season, but if the quality holds up through the remaining episodes, it will stand as the best superhero-themed TV show I've seen to date. That one-shot hallway sequence was awesome.

scarlet

Daredevil is an amazing show. Haven't quite finished the first season, but if the quality holds up through the remaining episodes, it will stand as the best superhero-themed TV show I've seen to date. That one-shot hallway sequence was awesome.

*fist bump*

Meicyn

Gold Member

DOWN

Banned
Tom Welling is A+ handsome
20a738e6fb361ddc93af7af2536a9bb3.jpg

Well I hope you enjoy season 5. It was so much fun and had so much awesome lore imo. :D Season 6 is kinda all over the place but i loved loved loved that ending.
I'm enjoying the ride into haywire season 5 sci-GI so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom