• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

Any birthday plans?

Nope :/

Circle of irl friends has never been particularly big
and they all tend to be busy with their own significant others
and since this year I won't have a boyfriend on my birthday
;__;
, don't really have anything planned. Hopefully something will happen or else I'll just celebrate myself with a nice bottle of scotch haha.

Nope :/

Circle of irl friends has never been particularly big
and they all tend to be busy with their own significant others
and since this year I won't have a boyfriend on my birthday
;__;
, don't really have anything planned. Hopefully something will happen or else I'll just celebrate myself with a nice bottle of scotch haha.

Are you the type to go out? Might be nice to have some fun away if you are and it's available.

alvmew

Are you the type to go out? Might be nice to have some fun away if you are and it's available.

I live in Vegas so there's definitely plenty of available places to go out to, I just tend not to really do that. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm shy or have social anxiety or anything like that, but I have very little to no experience going out
thanks, closet
, no gay friends whatsoever
and while my two straight best friends are definitely the most supportive people I could have by my side, I doubt I could get them to go out to gay bars and stuff with me even just so I don't go alone
, etc., so I genuinely have no idea what to do or how to be out in the world of bars and clubs and fun, and tend to just not go out much. Blah.

VegiHam

Well you look cute! But why did you paint your face? Was it some event or a party of some sort?

Your eyes stand out because they look deep blue, and good contrast from the rest of your painted face. :)
No, my housemates found the facepaint we left in the living room ages ago and decided we were going to do facepainting. Figured I should just comply rather than fight it.

Thanks dude. I'm all about that contrast yo!
Your eyes. :O They're B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
T-H-A-N-K-S dari, that is nice of you to say.

Congrats! When is your next gig? :0

Thanks! Friday 22nd May, should be a good one, it's a great venue

Awesome! Are you the lead singer?

I am.

One pic from the gig

1123812B-56E4-4636-AAEC-66B1B7A1528C_zps351ose2x.jpg

bitch you better not be talking about Froot

I haven't gotten into Marina, so I can't speak about Froot.

Albums that have been disapponting this year... Twin Shadow, Toro y Moi, Dan Deacon, Matt & Kim, and now Passion Pit. Even though I enjoyed them, I found both Squarepusher and Purity Ring's new albums to be a little weak compared to their last.

So far the albums that have given me life are the new Sufjan Stevens and Madonna albums. Especially Sufjan, album of the year quality.

Kevyt

No, my housemates found the facepaint we left in the living room ages ago and decided we were going to do facepainting. Figured I should just comply rather than fight it.

Thanks dude. I'm all about that contrast yo!

T-H-A-N-K-S dari, that is nice of you to say.

I like your eyes too. They seem to be deep blue.

Sounds like you have really fun and outgoing housemates.

Thanks! Friday 22nd May, should be a good one, it's a great venue

I am.

One pic from the gig

1123812B-56E4-4636-AAEC-66B1B7A1528C_zps351ose2x.jpg

Wow! You look really good! Does your band have a YouTube page?

That's amazing! Slay! :D

"What do you look for in a partner?"
"Loud Grunting Noises"

I wouldn't say it's required, but it doesn't hurt ;3

I got Honey Badger. I'm a vicious little beast.

Are you a screamer?

Dany

Banned
My prof last night is so cool. We had an online quiz prior to lecture. Everyone failed with an 80%. We went over it in class and we 'discussed and provided logic' on our answer choices and she gave 20% back.

Also hanging out with someone you don't like hanging out with #worst
zWVbK.gif

Andrin

So... many... colors...

Edit: Oh come on, I got it too. Sounds like we are part of the same family.

It gets even more impressive when you learn that while us humans have three types of cells that can distinguish colour (one each for red, blue and green, and the combinations thereof), the mantis shrimp have more than 20 types. If they look this colourful to us with our paltry three, imagine what they look like to each other. And they can cause microscopic implosions with their claws that reach the surface temperature of the sun and emit intense light. They're the most fabulous murder machines in the animal kingdom.

Kevyt

My prof last night is so cool. We had an online quiz prior to lecture. Everyone failed with an 80%. We went over it in class and we 'discussed and provided logic' on our answer choices and she gave 20% back.

Also hanging out with someone you don't like hanging out with #worst
zWVbK.gif

80% is a failing grade?

Hmmm

Cheers Vash :)

Aww thanks Hobo. We do but the only videos up are with the old singer. We're called Inside the Circle if you wanted to have a search.

I'll check it out when I get home. :)

It gets even more impressive when you learn that while us humans have three types of cells that can distinguish colour (one each for red, blue and green, and the combinations thereof), the mantis shrimp have more than 20 types. If they look this colourful to us with our paltry three, imagine what they look like to each other. And they can cause microscopic implosions with their claws that reach the surface temperature of the sun and emit intense light. They're the most fabulous murder machines in the animal kingdom.

That's amazing. I wonder if they taste similar to regular shrimp.

Razmos

Saw this on my related videos on youtube

At first I was like "god, this guy has arms bigger than his head, not my thing" and "what the hell kind of shirt is that?"
but then I just couldn't stop staring at his chest, and he has nice facial hair.
(also the backwards cap needs to go)

Anyway, I got my hair cut today and managed to go out in a T-shirt, so i'm feeling slightly more confident than I was yesterday.

not creepy.

At first I was like "god, this guy has arms bigger than his head, not my thing" and "what the hell kind of shirt is that?"
but then I just couldn't stop staring at his chest, and he has nice facial hair.

Anyway, I got my hair cut today and managed to go out in a T-shirt, so i'm feeling slightly more confident than I was yesterday.

why did he keep his shirt on

and wheres the new picture with new hair? tsk tsk.

Kevyt

Do you want your nurse to be right 80% of the time?

Sure.

That's awesome! What kind of haircut did you get?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I haven't gotten into Marina

Yet.

Albums that have been disapponting this year... Twin Shadow, Toro y Moi, Dan Deacon, Matt & Kim, and now Passion Pit. Even though I enjoyed them, I found both Squarepusher and Purity Ring's new albums to be a little weak compared to their last.

So far the albums that have given me life are the new Sufjan Stevens and Madonna albums. Especially Sufjan, album of the year quality.

That's a bummer. Thankfully, the few 2015 albums that I've heard have all been pretty sweet so far. *crosses fingers for the streak to continue*

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
So decided to take a break from the intense session of flying off to my death in videogames.
This 200cc mode is amazing in Mario Kart 8. It's like... no words...

crappy webcam lying in bed pic
e98e14130b6eb6d5dae57b2cb012db2c.png

I like my X-men t-shirt.

Oh my goodness. You really are adorable! :3

Kevyt

I'm just going to assume all British guys are cute by default.

Yes. an 80 is a C- and an 86 is a B-. An 86% is passing.

Oooh... that's tough. And I thought my old school's grading system was tough.

crappy webcam lying in bed pic
e98e14130b6eb6d5dae57b2cb012db2c.png

I like my X-men t-shirt.

Nice haircut!

As everyone else has said, you're very cute!! ^_^

I don't know what you were rambling on about yesterday saying that everything looked bad on you, or something like that. You're a cute young man and anything will look good on you! Guaranteed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom