• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

Ys3Ldxq.png

Dat chest hair and facial hair!

he makes asmr videos

Zalasta

I have a dilemma maybe you guys can help with.

Do you have mutual friends? Or any other means of contact online via email or FB? I think one date is not really enough to warrant you to show up at his place unannounced. If all else fails, I think maybe you can consider dropping a note in his mailbox, but anything more than that is probably not appropriate, especially if he doesn't reach out to you.

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nfco3fERhI1s0ha09o1_400.gif

(人´ω`*)♡

Thought I'd post it here to not annoy people in the One Piece OT with shipping stuff.

Xaltheron

One week away from Neogaf and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms >.<
I've just been feeling pretty down lately and didn't want to inflict my mood on the rest of humanity.
It's strange, these moods will come out of nowhere and do their thing for a couple of weeks and then I'll be okay again until the next time it happens, and then the cycle repeats. I just wish I knew what triggered it so I could stop it from happening, because it's pretty damn debilitating when it does.

Sai-kun

Banned
fellow non-straightGAF, i need your help!

i did a mix and entered a DJ contest for a local festival where the grand prize is a time slot to play the main stage of the festival during the weekend. having been DJing for like 3 years now, this is a huge opportunity for me!

My entry is here (featuring a cute picture of me taken by the illustrious Dany! <3): http://springawakeningfestival.com/dj-contest-vote?entry_id=1537 (And my mix on its own is here: https://soundcloud.com/technicolors/a-new-awakening-spring-awakening-dj-contest-mix)

All you've gotta do is enter your email, and then confirm the vote through your email, it takes like one minute and is super easy.

I only need to reach 15th place to have my mix considered for the grand prize, and 15th place is currently sitting at 409 votes, so don't underestimate how helpful your vote could be! Lurkers and posters alike, I could definitely use your help, and I would be so thankful and grateful if you'd all take just a few moments to vote, it'd be super helpful in getting me up there!

Okay, thanks for reading (and listening/voting, if you do! <3)

more on topic with our regular shenanigans...ASMR rules.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

i did a mix and entered a DJ contest for a local festival where the grand prize is a time slot to play the main stage of the festival during the weekend. having been DJing for like 3 years now, this is a huge opportunity for me!

My entry is here (featuring a cute picture of me taken by the illustrious Dany! <3): http://springawakeningfestival.com/dj-contest-vote?entry_id=1537 (And my mix on its own is here: https://soundcloud.com/technicolors/a-new-awakening-spring-awakening-dj-contest-mix)

All you've gotta do is enter your email, and then confirm the vote through your email, it takes like one minute and is super easy.

I only need to reach 15th place to have my mix considered for the grand prize, and 15th place is currently sitting at 409 votes, so don't underestimate how helpful your vote could be! Lurkers and posters alike, I could definitely use your help, and I would be so thankful and grateful if you'd all take just a few moments to vote, it'd be super helpful in getting me up there!

<3 Voted <3

Kevyt

Voted. Best of luck! :)

Im making my move to the Lonestar state this weekend. Im going to try to start life without GAF and spending so much time online. Im hoping this pushes me to get back into hobbies I enjoyed before finishing my degree and joining the workforce again and to become social.

rjLPC09.jpg

Vitanimus

I saw some of his videos and I couldn't help it but laugh. I find it funny. Relaxing? Not really, but it's funny to me for some reason, lol.

his videos don't do anything for me but some people have super relaxing voices, you'd be surprised how easy it is to sleep with them

Im making my move to the Lonestar state this weekend. Im going to try to start life without GAF and spending so much time online. Im hoping this pushes me to get back into hobbies I enjoyed before finishing my degree and joining the workforce again and to become social.

rjLPC09.jpg

Well FINE! It's not like we wanted to hang out with you anyways!!

Good luck with your life changes, bro.

Kevyt

Speaking of proposals, I read this earlier in the morning and I thought it was unusually cute. It's that time of the year where High School kids (seniors specially) are getting ready for prom. There's usually a lot of viral crazy and sometimes cute promposal stories.

This one is about a straight guy asking his gay friend to prom: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7132960?ir=Gay+Voices

As a student council member at his high school, Anthony Martinez is often tasked with planning school dances. But the 17-year-old, who is gay, says that he “never [gets] asked.”

Martinez, who attends Desert Oasis High School in Las Vegas, Nevada, shared on Twitter this week that he was asked to prom by someone entirely unexpected. It was his best friend, Jacob Lescenski -- who is straight.

The promposal banner is hilarious.

Unexpectedly sweet.

Well, there's hope for the younger generation!

rjLPC09.jpg

Best of luck in your life adventures! :)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
200.gif

I really like this song, but I feel the lyrics just ruin it as a love song. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQpipS_qfc&index=2&list=LLj1XiQ23rKbSIrQtR--DU6g

The second verse seems to suggest a one sided love, rather than a mutual love. "night time is my time for just reminiscing. regretting instead of forgetting with somebody else"

Or perhaps the song suggests a dead lover, and a widow who chooses to hold on to her old love rather than move on. But the line "I want your love, don't want to borrow. Have it today to give back tomorrow" suggests a hope that one day the one-sided love will blossom into mutual love, so I don't think it works as a song about a widow.

daripad

Oh no, no no no no no no

I feared that it would happen if I kept eating like a pig everyday but now that it happened it hurts. I look exactly as fat as I used to before I lost weight.

Oh no, no no no no no no

I feared that it would happen if I kept eating like a pig everyday but now that it happened it hurts. I look exactly as fat as I used to before I lost weight.

You lost it once and you can lose it again. Just have to stick with it once it's off. Lifestyle, not a diet. You Can Do It!

Kinsei

Banned

I voted for ya.

DOWN

Banned

rjLPC09.jpg
Congratulations and take care.

I know I'm *way* late, but a buddy of mine and I finally got around to watching X-Men Days of Future Past tonight... and does that movie just retcon everything that happened in the original trilogy? I mean...
Scott and Jean are still alive.. did none of that stuff happen after they changed the past?

So I smoked weed for the first time in like three years and it just made me paranoid, so I'm officially one of those old people that doesn't enjoy being high anymore. Well it also made Key & Peele a lot funnier, but not enough to counteract the paranoia. Even more damning is I'm content with my new status as old person, I think that's like the defining trait of old people tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom