• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

I know I'm *way* late, but a buddy of mine and I finally got around to watching X-Men Days of Future Past tonight... and does that movie just retcon everything that happened in the original trilogy? I mean...
Scott and Jean are still alive.. did none of that stuff happen after they changed the past?

You are correct.

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Okay, random question here. I made an account on Scruff after reading about a lot of dating apps on another forum, and it's been pretty interesting. Lots of people to look at...
So there's this guy that's like over twice my age (I'm 20), but he didn't look bad, so I hit 'maybe' on the "Would you meet this guy?" And the app says I should say 'hi' to him, which means he hit at least 'maybe' as well. Should I chat with him??? I've never done anything with anyone before, and... (insert insecurities about fitness, looks, etc). I sorta want to, but taking that first step is also sorta intimidating. :/

Bluh. I'm going to regret posting this about an hour from now, but screw it.

scarlet

Okay, random question here. I made an account on Scruff after reading about a lot of dating apps on another forum, and it's been pretty interesting. Lots of people to look at...
So there's this guy that's like over twice my age (I'm 20), but he didn't look bad, so I hit 'maybe' on the "Would you meet this guy?" And the app says I should say 'hi' to him, which means he hit at least 'maybe' as well. Should I chat with him??? I've never done anything with anyone before, and... (insert insecurities about fitness, looks, etc). I sorta want to, but taking that first step is also sorta intimidating. :/

Just say hi, he's not mind reader.

Kevyt

Hey all~

How old are you?

Alrus

Dear god, this Evidence Based Medicine course I'm studying is incredibly boring. I won't have any use for anything I learned for years and by then I'll probably have forgotten most of the class >.>

Honestly if you're interested, just try and say hi. Worst case you'll get reject/get no answer (just don't let it get to you). If it leads to something, just be honest with the dude about your inexperience, everybody has to start somewhere.

How old are you?

It's in his post, he's 20 :p

Dear god, this Evidence Based Medicine course I'm studying is incredibly boring. I won't have any use for anything I learned for years and by then I'll probably have forgotten most of the class >.>

Honestly if you're interested, just try and say hi. Worst case you'll get reject/get no answer (just don't let it get to you). If it leads to something, just be honest with the dude about your inexperience, everybody has to start somewhere.

nurrone reads anmore

Kevyt

Just watched the first episode of Daredevil.

*fans self*
Now I want a toned, handsome blind attorney boyfriend.

I saw it too. It was booooring. Not enough explosions.

Oh, I missed it for some reason.

Plenty of hot 40-something in this world. Just don't do anything you don't want to.

VegiHam

*fans self*

Daredavil is sooo good; but I wouldn't wanna date him. Even if he's hot being the masked vigilante's love interest is the fastest way to get yourself killed off.

Kevyt

After some careful reading and analysis of your situation, I have concluded my thoughts on what you should do. Go for it bro!! 40+ year olds need love too.

Ugh, after an awesome day at the rollercoaster theme park, I am also now feeling super sick and awful. Vomiting and everything. :(
Blegh.

Six Flags? King's Dominion?

After some careful reading and analysis of your situation, I have concluded my thoughts on what you should do. Go for it bro!! 40+ year olds need love too.

Six Flags? King's Dominion?
Six Flags Over Georgia, yeah.
It was really really awesome.
I think what made me sick was that I was outside for several hours and all of the pollen got to me. Slowly recovering.

Edit: Picture of me and some friends there.
rJWUu4F.jpg

_Isaac

That's what I thought. Seems weird of them to do that. I guess it gives them a way to make more X-Men movies with certain characters still alive though.

Most of the retcons were the stuff from The Last Stand, which a lot of people hated. Really Days of Future Past was kinda like a big middle finger to Brett Ratner.

*fans self*

I just saw the first episode too. It's so dumb that he had to shave his chest.
sEL5xBt.jpg

They pulled the same crap with Chris Evans in Captain America.

D93oajZ.jpg

Kevyt

Six Flags Over Georgia, yeah.
It was really really awesome.
I think what made me sick was that I was outside for several hours and all of the pollen got to me. Slowly recovering.

Edit: Picture of me and some friends there.
rJWUu4F.jpg

Oh nice! Looks like you had fun. I guess being sick now was worth it.

Did you ride on the superman?

Jaysus. I have some obscenely good news that I want to talk about but just can't quite yet. Rain check, lettersgaf! :3

:3

Hopefully soon! I'm glad it's going great for you! :)

Golnei

I just saw the first episode too. It's so dumb that he had to shave his chest.
They pulled the same crap with Chris Evans in Captain America.

Such a tragic precedent. The tyrannical grip of universal depilation must be fought before it destroys us all.

tumblr_neoase5TXP1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Jaysus. I have some obscenely good news that I want to talk about but just can't quite yet. Rain check, lettersgaf! :3

Looking forward to hearing it, it's great how well things are going for you.

Razmos

That's not multicolored, that's the onset of graying. Lol when you said multicolored I thought like pink and purple and blue etc...

Also those actually look kind of tasty.
More than one colour = Multicoloured.
My ex had a brown beard with a natural patch of red on his chin.

I like guys with any kind of multicoloured hair, dyed or not. Including guys with streaks of grey or white, hmm.

_Isaac

More than one colour = Multicoloured.
My ex had a brown beard with a natural patch of red on his chin.

I like guys with any kind of multicoloured hair, dyed or not. Including guys with streaks of grey or white, hmm.
I like it when it's naturally multicolored. It's pretty cute.

Sibylus

Banned
Okay, everything's sorted in the backend now. So that girlfriendless period I was in after the breakup?

It lasted 3-4 days.

The visit I had planned was to a friend with a lot of mutual but unexpressed interest. We both kinda assumed the other would be uncomfortable pursuing something. That notion was blown out of the water this week, and yeah. Roots kept apart with paper seem to have entangled together.

And my god, her? Kindles a fire in my bones and makes me forget all about boys. Heyzoos. I just can't. Can't. Even.

I did something really stupid today. Remember that good looking guy with a French bulldog who took my number but never actually seemed to have time/interest to meet me? Well the last time I "talked" to him I wrote: "Do you want me to stop texting you?" which I did because as I said he pretty much never texted me if I didn't before even though when we talked he kept sending me this cute pictures of guys holding hands and kissing and that kind of silly stuff. Anyway, he didn't answer that, so I was just moving on.

BUT then I saw his latest profile pic on whatsapp and its this gorgeous picture of him with his dog so I decided I was gonna go to the same place I met him, when he was waiting for his "friend", it was on Saturday as well and I knew his friend gets out of work at 2. I say worst thing that could happen is him not being there. Oh boy was I wrong.

I get there at about 1:45 same as the first time. And I see him right there across the street... With his friend (I assume) and his dog. I felt really stupid, and changed direction so I wouldn't run into them.

Yeah, I don't know what I was expecting :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Posting it here before it gets shaved away.

:3

Okay, everything's sorted in the backend now. So that girlfriendless period I was in after the breakup?

It lasted 3-4 days.

The visit I had planned was to a friend with a lot of mutual but unexpressed interest. We both kinda assumed the other would be uncomfortable pursuing something. That notion was blown out of the water this week, and yeah. Roots kept apart with paper seem to have entangled together.

And my god, her? Kindles a fire in my bones and makes me forget all about boys. Heyzoos. I just can't. Can't. Even.

That's so great! :D

DOWN

Banned
I did something really stupid today. Remember that good looking guy with a French bulldog who took my number but never actually seemed to have time/interest to meet me? Well the last time I "talked" to him I wrote: "Do you want me to stop texting you?" which I did because as I said he pretty much never texted me if I didn't before even though when we talked he kept sending me this cute pictures of guys holding hands and kissing and that kind of silly stuff. Anyway, he didn't answer that, so I was just moving on.

BUT then I saw his latest profile pic on whatsapp and its this gorgeous picture of him with his dog so I decided I was gonna go to the same place I met him, when he was waiting for his "friend", it was on Saturday as well and I knew his friend gets out of work at 2. I say worst thing that could happen is him not being there. Oh boy was I wrong.

I get there at about 1:45 same as the first time. And I see him right there across the street... With his friend (I assume) and his dog. I felt really stupid, and changed direction so I wouldn't run into them.

? You saw him and his friend. Isn't that exactly what you were planning to see? It sounds like you knowing that he was meeting his friend there was exactly how you knew to go there.

I just wanted to vent, I feel stupid because I like him and just wanted to see him again, talk to him, but there was no way I was gonna approach him while he was with his
boy
friend.

Dany

Banned
When did he stop talking to you? And how long were you two dating?

It's better to forget. He stopped talking to you, don't need to pursue someone who is not worth your time.

Kevyt

Posting it here before it gets shaved away.

Is that you? If so, nice! Looking fresh.

I like your expression.

It lasted 3-4 days.

Awesome! Tell us how it goes :3

Rooting for ya!

So you're not into flesh rotting zombies? Pfft, some guys are just so picky ;p

I mean, VegiHam proved that a guy with a skullface can be cute, but still, I prefer humans covered with dermis.

:(

It's okay. There's plenty of fish out there.
I know, that's super cliche.

I have a bunch of greys in my beard, but I don't really mind them.

Showthereceipts.gif

When did he stop talking to you? And how long were you two dating?

It's better to forget. He stopped talking to you, don't need to pursue someone who is not worth your time.
We never dated :/ we met almost a month ago, he asked me for my number and asked me out but ended up cancelling a couple of times, we kept talking, though, when he was away with his family he texted me "I wish you were here, cuddling, getting fat with me" or something like that. I don't know, he's really weird.

Also I asked him if he had a boyfriend after he cancelled me the first two times (because both times he didn't even tell me he was cancelling, he would leave me hanging for a while and then give me an excuse) and he said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom