• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I love basketball.

I feel like I should be looking at the body, but it's the endearing shifts in his facial expression that are really getting to me. Also, I'm very grateful that no one is keeping track of how many times I watch certain GIFs loop...

Achtius

I feel like I should be looking at the body, but it's the endearing shifts in his facial expression that are really getting to me. Also, I'm very grateful that no one is keeping track of how many times I watch certain GIFs loop...

His smile.. my gosh.

anyone know who he is?

edit: he's Marcus Zierke

tumblr_nne57ivtyj1tcbhsqo1_500.gif

Vitanimus

I did something really stupid today. Remember that good looking guy with a French bulldog who took my number but never actually seemed to have time/interest to meet me? Well the last time I "talked" to him I wrote: "Do you want me to stop texting you?" which I did because as I said he pretty much never texted me if I didn't before even though when we talked he kept sending me this cute pictures of guys holding hands and kissing and that kind of silly stuff. Anyway, he didn't answer that, so I was just moving on.

BUT then I saw his latest profile pic on whatsapp and its this gorgeous picture of him with his dog so I decided I was gonna go to the same place I met him, when he was waiting for his "friend", it was on Saturday as well and I knew his friend gets out of work at 2. I say worst thing that could happen is him not being there. Oh boy was I wrong.

I get there at about 1:45 same as the first time. And I see him right there across the street... With his friend (I assume) and his dog. I felt really stupid, and changed direction so I wouldn't run into them.

Yeah, I don't know what I was expecting :(

... what

so this guy who gave you his number, but never really met you and by your own admittance wasn't that interested in you... so you then decide to attempt to meet him by going to where you "met"...

what????????

I need to know the thought process in which this was considered a good idea / not creepy

Replicant

I did something really stupid today. Remember that good looking guy with a French bulldog who took my number but never actually seemed to have time/interest to meet me? Well the last time I "talked" to him I wrote: "Do you want me to stop texting you?" which I did because as I said he pretty much never texted me if I didn't before even though when we talked he kept sending me this cute pictures of guys holding hands and kissing and that kind of silly stuff. Anyway, he didn't answer that, so I was just moving on.

BUT then I saw his latest profile pic on whatsapp and its this gorgeous picture of him with his dog so I decided I was gonna go to the same place I met him, when he was waiting for his "friend", it was on Saturday as well and I knew his friend gets out of work at 2. I say worst thing that could happen is him not being there. Oh boy was I wrong.

I get there at about 1:45 same as the first time. And I see him right there across the street... With his friend (I assume) and his dog. I felt really stupid, and changed direction so I wouldn't run into them.

The good thing here is that he didn't see you. Otherwise he'd know stalking is your hobby.

J/K. But in general, if you need to look for a person then fight the temptation to do so because it's likely you wouldn't like what you find/see.

Plus, isn't it tiring to be chasing after someone all the time? I'd do it once but when the other person can't be bothered to respond then that's your cue to stop caring because he doesn't give a fuck either.

So stop chasing after him and if he likes you, he'd go back and even chase after you because he'd realised that he can't take you for granted if he doesn't want to lose you. And if he doesn't then you're free to find someone else who'd appreciate you better.

EDIT: GOD.DAMN. I didn't know my new phone preserve animated gif in its original format. My previous phone couldn't do this. That basketball player is so mine... Or his gif is. :p

The good thing here is that he didn't see you. Otherwise he'd know stalking is your hobby.

J/K. But in general, if you need to look for a person then fight the temptation to do so because it's likely you wouldn't like what you find/see.

Plus, isn't it tiring to be chasing after someone all the time? I'd do it once but when the other person can't be bothered to respond then that's your cue to stop caring because he doesn't give a fuck either.

So stop chasing after him and if he likes you, he'd go back and even chase after you because he'd realised that he can't take you for granted if he doesn't want to lose you. And if he doesn't then you're free to find someone else who'd appreciate you better.

EDIT: GOD.DAMN. I didn't know my new phone preserve animated gif in its original format. My previous phone couldn't do this. That basketball player is so mine... Or his gif is. :p

Why would you say JK? He literally stalked someone in a really creepy way.

What is this mess

iZCBDBFyYwcdD.gif

So I just kinda did with some grindr dude, it was pretty crap tbh. I didn't even like the guy that much, and it was worst when he turned up but hey did it anyway, was kinda desperate to get the first guy out of the way. I don't really know how to feel, it was enjoyable enough I guess while we did it but now I wished I'd done with someone I really liked? What I was thinking was the first guy can be some randomer and it won't matter. Am I over thinking things?

I think he probably realised I was inexperienced but whatever I don't plan on seeing him again anyway.

VegiHam

So I just kinda did with some grindr dude, it was pretty crap tbh. I didn't even like the guy that much, and it was worst when he turned up but hey did it anyway, was kinda desperate to get the first guy out of the way. I don't really know how to feel, it was enjoyable enough I guess while we did it but now I wished I'd done with someone I really liked? What I was thinking was the first guy can be some randomer and it won't matter. Am I over thinking things?

I think he probably realised I was inexperienced but whatever I don't plan on seeing him again anyway.

I wouldn't worry man, people kinda overvalue their first experiences; but there's nothing wrong with getting practise in and having fun (as long as you stay safe).

It won't make it any less awesome when you meet someone you do like. In fact it'll be better cus you know what you're doing :p

I wouldn't worry man, people kinda overvalue their first experiences; but there's nothing wrong with getting practise in and having fun (as long as you stay safe).

It won't make it any less awesome when you meet someone you do like. In fact it'll be better cus you know what you're doing :p

That's kinda where I'm coming from, I don't want my first time with someone I care about be terrible lol and I'd rather get past "first time nerves" now tbh. The whole first time thing is just a social construct anyway, it makes no difference to anything realistically other than experience.

Razmos

That's kinda where I'm coming from, I don't want my first time with someone I care about be terrible lol and I'd rather get past "first time nerves" now tbh. The whole first time thing is just a social construct anyway, it makes no difference to anything realistically other than experience.
That's a good way of thinking about it.

My first time was with a random hookup too, it was absolutely crap and I was super nervous, but then my second time, with a really great guy I met on a night out, I wasn't nervous at all and had a lot of fun. I count that as my real first time. That hook up was just a practice run, in my opinion :p

royalan

Sex with people you like is so overrated.

alvmew

Like others have said, don't sweat it. I'm sure a good majority of us did it with randos for our first time, and as long as you were able to have some fun and were safe, nothing wrong with it. My first was with a random grindr guy - not that great,
but fuck was he hot, so glad to have that notch on my metaphorical bedpost haha

This. I'm glad I had a bit of experience in before I had a boyfriend, made it that much better for the both of us.

Sex gets better™

Truthfact®

This. Also...

I had my first threesome the other day guys. Totally forgot to mention it here. Fun times were had, but it basically made me certain I'm kind of done with the whole hook-up scene for a while - I want a new boyfriend damn it. It was fun for sure, but felt kind of empty at the end just like all of my hook-ups had for the past few months. Lol. Just want someone to consistently have around and have fun with and care about, etc. Wish it were easier to find someone :<

tumblr_inline_mvmeuf3A4B1qzxiar.gif

Alrus

Heh, appreciation of a sex session can depend on multiple factors, so even in a relationship, there will be times where you're not enjoying yourself as much as others.

where is Victor

I need an explanation in this saga

is he out there now poaching his new prey

I don't really see what is left the explain. He found a guy cute, wanted to seem him again, tried to force a meeting (which is pretty eh but he admitted it was stupid), realized he was stupid and left (which was the right reaction to a dumb decision, I can't imagine how awkward it would have been otherwise).

I just wanna say thanks to whoever mentioned the streamer truetalent, he's super cute and is really good at MKX lol
it's refreshing to see someone who is not a total problematic mess

Xaltheron

Eh, I've mentioned it before, he had a handsome face, but the rest of him was total meh. Also he was the asshole who dumped me while nuking my self-confidence.

He was super handsome though and had great facial hair like the guy in the pic.

If that pic and your selfie are anything to go by, you were cuter than him anyway, so it's his loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom