• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephesos

Neo Member
While we are on the topic "doing random-hookups to prepare for mr. right":
Is (sexual) inexperience in a potential partner really a problem?

I mean if he/she is not overly inhibited and willing to learn it would be no big deal for me.

it's not that a complex process overall, tbh ^^

Sai-kun

Banned
I wouldn't say it's a problem, but if it's a one night stand kind of thing, an inexperienced person wouldn't be my first choice. If it's a fuck buddy type situation then I wouldn't be against it :p

daripad

My first time wasn't good at all, as my friend wasn't very careful of what he was doing. Fortunately, the next two times we did it was better but it could have been better. If only I could get someone who I love, it will be way better.

Xaltheron

I mean if he/she is not overly inhibited and willing to learn it would be no big deal for me.

This is kinda why I don't really worry about not getting practice so to speak, if I had a bf who was shallow enough to dump me because my bedding techniques aren't quite up to par at first, then clearly it was never going to work anyway. I'd think if he was genuinely serious about a relationship then it wouldn't be an issue.

Well, that and doing it with a stranger is hell-friggin'-no territory for me :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
This is kinda why I don't really worry about not getting practice so to speak, if I had a bf who was shallow enough to dump me because my bedding techniques aren't quite up to par at first, then clearly it was never going to work anyway. I'd think if he was genuinely serious about a relationship then it wouldn't be an issue.

You and I...we think alike.

Razmos

tumblr_mat8j6siti1r8xzdwo2_500.jpg

Replicant

Why would you say JK? He literally stalked someone in a really creepy way.

Eh, don't want to make him feel bad or ostracised here. I'm pretty sure he already feels that much already.

You're aren't kidding. Stalking is exactly what that was.

Well, it was. But see above. Also, I don't really know if that's his hobby or if it's just a one-off thing so my remark was a bit sarcastic if the former was not true.

Nohar

Can you feel the love tonight ♪

Yeah if the relationship gets serious enough you'll probably be having sex frequently enough to get good at it.

Also opinions: Is this the best song ever or the best song ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg

This is exactly how I feel. Could never do it with a total stranger. Would feel weird.

royalan

It is for me.

But I'm generally the type who doesn't like feeling like he has to teach his partner anything. I'm looking for a partner, not a student.

Sexual inexperience is just one more red flag telling me we're in two different places in life.

rude

Banned
It is for me.

But I'm generally the type who doesn't like feeling like he has to teach his partner anything. I'm looking for a partner, not a student.

Sexual inexperience is just one more red flag telling me we're in two different places in life.
the tea. which is why i roll my eyes @ people fetishizing having sex with straight guys or straight men being enamored with virgins.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Btw, I finished up on Nightmare in Dreamland, and I'm glad I finally got around to discovering the series and following your suggestion cuz...
Newly born Kirby fan here! <(^_^)>

Kirby style
(>^_^)><(^_^<)

Ah, I had nearly forgotten about the Kirby recommendation! Glad you enjoyed it! Always a happy day when someone new joins the 8-inch marshmallow fan club! Also, on the topic of Kirby kisses, this GIF seems appropriate:

tumblr_mnzvukktH81rezdhvo1_500.gif

Also opinions: Is this the best song ever or the best song ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg

It's definitely a fantastic song. I love the melody of the opening verses and how it seems to linger longer than I would expect. Listening today, I learned from the Youtube comments that Tammi Terrell died really young. :/

the tea. which is why i roll my eyes @ people fetishizing having sex with straight guys or straight men being enamored with virgins.

Notice how royalan spoke about his own personal feelings. It seems like you're assuming his (and presumably your own) feelings should dictate how everyone else feels. Is that how I should understand your post?

VegiHam

Sexual inexperience is only a problem if coupled with lack of stamina. If you can't get it up to try again you won't improve and so you'll never learn. If you're new you should aim to have, like, at least three rounds your first time to get basic technique down.

rude

Banned
Notice how royalan spoke about his own personal feelings. It seems like you're assuming his (and presumably your own) feelings should dictate how everyone else feels. Is that how I should understand your post?
Yes. I think everyone's thoughts should bend to my will.

Razmos

Jeez there are some very specific tumblr blogs.

"bearded men in knitted things" - 331 pages.
tumblr_nifobd3xLe1tvk4g1o1_1280.jpg

The internet is both awesome and weird.

fernoca

Sexual inexperience is no biggie. I'm on the mindset that each individual is unique, therefore no matter how much experience you have, if you don't know or care about what the other person likes or don't it won't matter. I mean , you can have a masters degree is sucking dick while grabbing balls...but if you don't do it in a way the other person likes it won't matter. In the end, is a learning experience on both sides.

But that's me. 32 and still single, while I consider myself inexperienced...
even when I stopped counting at around 30 guys I've been with since I was 23

I connect with this one guy so well that I truly believe that if I'd been born a woman or he'd been born gay/bisexual that we'd be well on the path to a lifelong happy marriage.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do you mind sending it again if it's not too much trouble? It was my first time using NeoGAF's PM system and I erased all my messages just as yours showed up :p

Yeah, I found (still find) the PM system less intuitive than I would have expected. You should have received a new message.

lol, I didn't know I'd cause such a commotion.

I don't really see what is left the explain. He found a guy cute, wanted to seem him again, tried to force a meeting (which is pretty eh but he admitted it was stupid), realized he was stupid and left (which was the right reaction to a dumb decision, I can't imagine how awkward it would have been otherwise).
Yes I just wanted to see him again and tried my luck to replicate the first meeting.

BTW I talked to him today and he said that it wasn't him. I swear to God it was, I mean I saw him with the dog and everything!!! (though I didn't get too close as to be sure, for obvious reasons). I wasn't even asking for an explanation or anything like that since there's nothing to explain. I don't see why he would lie about it but it doesn't matter. I'll stop now. I promise.

:(

royalan

Yes I just wanted to see him again and tried my luck to replicate the first meeting.

BTW I talked to him today and he said that it wasn't him. I swear to God it was, I mean I saw him with the dog and everything!!! (though I didn't get too close as to be sure, for obvious reasons). I wasn't even asking for an explanation or anything like that since there's nothing to explain. I don't see why he would lie about it but it doesn't matter. I'll stop now. I promise.

ibuxIzgAoRUPeA.gif

Achtius

you told him what happened? o_O

also like everyone said, move on.

you told him what happened? o_O

also like everyone said, move on.
Yeah, I just thought I would never see him/talk to him again and I was really upset (with myself) so I wrote him yesterday after it happened. He replied today asking me when did I see him, and then he said it wasn't him, that he's out of town.

DOWN

Banned
I want to find a gruff man to teach me how to hunt deer, make deer jerky with, and have sex in the woods with.
Misread this as being a list of things you wanted to do with deer so there was a brief second of surprise when I read the last part and wasn't sure of the punchline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom