• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltheron

Are the 20's really the best years of one's life?

I don't really feel much different from when I was 16, or 17. In fact, I think there's some regression, so that's not good. ;_;

I remember thinking that when I hit my early 20's everything was going to be much better, but now that I think about it, this isn't the case.

So hmmmm...

I'd think the best years of your life probably varies with each person. The 20s are the years when most people start questioning themselves and figuring out who they really are.

My own life kinda came to a standstill after hitting 20, and am only just now playing catch up. Here's hoping late twenties/early thirties will be more interesting :p

One's 20s suck. I think there's often a lot of growing up you get to doing there, but that makes it marked by adult-related 'growing pains' or whatever.

I'm in my early 20's right now and I certainly don't think they are the best years of my life.
Even with all of this free time, I still feel unfufilled.
Maybe when I find someone and start working, I'll feel better.

My twenties have been drrreeeeaadful. I'm hoping I can turn things around over the next few months, enjoy the remaining couple of years and manage to end up looking back on at least some of it a bit fondly.

RM8

I'm liking my 20s. School was good, and I've never been unemployed after I graduated. And my job, as boring as it is, is very comfy and low-stress. I have no debts, I have awesome friends, overall I feel pretty good about my 20s. I feel like an underachiever, though. I don't feel like I've accomplished a lot since I left school :x

DOWN

Banned
What why no
Stylish but illegal

AQkYCzjh.jpg

Kevyt

Rob's gonna Rob. :p

It's just Robido's online persona, but as I have been told, in real life he is a very sweet, nice and caring person. Someone you can totally rely on, and a great friend. :)

At least that's what I've been told.

Razmos

Pantheon and Dany are cute.

It says I'm female:
It's funny that it says i'm 24 (I'm 22, probably 20 when I took this pic) because everyone in person always thinks i'm 17-18.

The female part? eh.
It's a stupid thing anyway, it should have had people voting on it.

Pantheon and Dany are cute.

It says I'm female:

It's funny that it says i'm 24 (I'm 22, probably 20 when I took this pic) because everyone in person always thinks i'm 17-18.

The female part? eh.
It's a stupid thing anyway, it should have had people voting on it.

DAD-D 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Rayis

My life in general has been awful no matter the age, I don't expect it's going to get better

also the software told me I'm 27.................

*points gun to self and shoots*

Kevyt

Apologies for double post, something is wrong in mobile and it won't let me edit my previous post.

SO MANY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE. O.O

I know right!! :3

How does it feel to be 16 again? :p

My life in general has been awful no matter the age, I don't expect it's going to get better

also the software told me I'm 27.................

*points gun to self and shoots*

I:

It's okay, the software has its faults.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Bit tired. Going to bed, 5 AM wake up tomorrow. Weekend needs to hit so I can oogle at Captain America on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom