• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I don't think anything annoys me more than when you send someone a long message and they reply with "lol" or "ok" or "oh".

Oh

There's a lot of things that have been running through my head this past week, but I think it can all be summed up as: "Crushes suck".

They do suck. I don't understand why I'm attracted to this person (who by definition is homophobic) and I can't shake it off.

There is no rationality. Hormones betray us.

IJoel

Had both an exciting and heartbreaking night... Ended up with receiving a text asking me to be a fb.

I need a tub of ice cream stat!

Kevyt

what does he look like

Well, I was just looking at a picture of him on Facebook and ugh, the feels... ;_;

You're gonna have to take my word that he's very handsome. At the very least, he's my type. He is really stylish and dresses phenomenally.

I also had the blessing to get to know him for a very long time abd be friends with him. Though we technically aren't anymore primarily because of different views (he's a conservative Christian), so yeah I:

I really wish I didn't feel anything for him.

Fuck hormones.

Had both an exciting and heartbreaking night... Ended up with receiving a text asking me to be a fb.

Funky babe?

I'm going to assume there's a very important yet missing 'w' in between the f and b.

EDIT: Or that you meant "fuckbuddies". It took me a moment because I've always had the mental definition of fuckbuddies just being a regular person you have sex with, vs. friends with benefits being someone you're friends with (but not lovers) and having sex.

Anyways if that's the case then frankly, I'd rather be in your position than in my own having just given my aforementioned crush reassurances and advice on how things are probably going to move smoothly with someone I recently found out he's been considering getting serious with.

But I say this as someone who sees sex as casual enjoyment as much as it can be a romantic gesture, so your mileage may vary.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, I was just looking at a picture of him on Facebook and ugh, the feels... ;_;

You're gonna have to take my word that he's very handsome. At the very least, he's my type. He is really stylish and dresses phenomenally.

I also had the blessing to get to know him for a very long time abd be friends with him. Though we technically aren't anymore primarily because of different views (he's a conservative Christian), so yeah I:

I really wish I didn't feel anything for him.

Fuck hormones.

have you seen him naked tho

Fabulous babe!

To clarify, this was someone I wanted to go out with... partnered. :(

and he wanted you to be his fb? scust

if theyre open why dont you go for it!

If he likes the guy and wants to be more than friends, then sleeping with them may not make things better. Even as someone who earlier said that I'd rather be in his position, I imagine that sleeping with someone that you have a crush on that has little realistic chance of becoming anything special wouldn't make things any better. It's different from messing around with someone that you feel platonic affection or less with.

I've messed some with the guy I've been crushing on, but even if he hadn't said that he prefers to start new relationships off by being monogamous and only opening things up later, I still probably would want to stop going for that if things go well for him and the guy he likes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If he likes the guy and wants to be more than friends, then sleeping with them may not make things better. Even as someone who earlier said that I'd rather be in his position, I imagine that sleeping with someone that you have a crush on that has little realistic chance of becoming anything special wouldn't make things any better. It's different from messing around with someone that you feel platonic affection or less with.

I've messed some with the guy I've been crushing on, but even if he hadn't said that he prefers to start new relationships off by being monogamous and only opening things up later, I still probably would want to stop going for that if things go well for him and the guy he likes.

sex vs no sex

seems like a no brainer to me

VegiHam

sex vs no sex

seems like a no brainer to me
Sex with someone you have actual feelings for but who doesn't reciprocate can lead to those feelings intensifying and foster hope that they could maybe be returned; leading to more pain and heartache when they aren't.

Plus, sex is easy to get elsewhere these days, no need to jump on the stupidest opportunities.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here a fan of Mika? He's been mentioning (and partially performing) a song called "Good Guys" for a while without fully revealing it. Tonight, it just popped up in my iTunes (Friday is a weird day for that), and it looks like he's using the song to explicitly discuss his gay identity in song for the first time! The more I researched the people he's referencing and the lyrics, the more and more depressing I found it...but I quite enjoy the song. Here's a link to the audio. Anyone know of any major gay events that happened in '94? I couldn't find anything online...

Vashetti

Banned

Disgusting.

QjEXDSn.jpg

I'm 21!

Xaltheron

Dammit, I missed the cuteness onslaught last night.
It's good to be able to put faces to so many names (and some of those results are hilarious :p)

DOWN

Banned
Congratulations to everyone who wasn't selected for gay death by this heinous AI. You all look very nice today, but what would my 60 year-old eyes know?

Unrealistic standards for gay men, indeed, Microsoft.

Razmos

Congratulations to everyone who wasn't selected for gay death by this heinous AI. You all look very nice today, but what would my 60 year-old eyes know?

Unrealistic standards for gay men, indeed, Microsoft.
You'll be as fabulous as this man soon:
471ca47d0fe933cca656963e342facb8.png

sponsored by budget signs

LuxV5iJm.png

None of you people get to complain anymore. I'm 25.

It's very amusing. Neither images of me without glasses nor images without facial hair drops it down lower than 40.

I know I'l ultimately handle this crush situation but it really does suck right now. I can't remember having it this bad for a guy since friggen high school, except at least at that time I wouldn't have had the courage to pursue a relationship due to not being out, and that guy was straight so it wouldn't have happened anyways.

The worst part is that when I was asking Mr. Crush about his own guy that he's been getting closer with about how things how comfortable he feels about his situation, almost every reason he listed for why he likes the guy and enjoyed spending time with him is what I would say if someone were to ask me the same thing about Mr. Crush.

I'm going to need to keep busy for the next few hours before I start doing something dumb like writing his name over and over in a notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom