• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I finally made a friend this semester who doesn't tickle my sex drive, huzzah!

Unfortunately my school just fucked me out of three grand. -____-

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I was just at that stadium for a game a few weeks ago with my bf. When they were doing the whole kiss cam thing, I felt pretty safe that they wouldn't point the camera at us. I mean how would they even know we're a couple? I know if I was there with a gf, I'd be nervous about getting caught on the kiss cam.

I always wondered how they decide who's a couple and who's not. I'm guessing they must watch for people and observe prior to the segment? Or maybe they just don't care and choose whomever they feel like?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I always wondered how they decide who's a couple and who's not. I'm guessing they must watch for people and observe prior to the segment? Or maybe they just don't care and choose whomever they feel like?

They pick people at random. Though sometimes they luck out on an actual couple. It's why that .gif of two men kissing in a couple-cam where a third one that was "picked" didn't want anything to do with it is on the internet.

Caladrius

I was forced to pay out of state tuition and the VA would only pay for in-state. From what my father told me the tuition waivers (for military/dependent students to avoid out-of-state fees) either haven't been done in this state before or they're only available in the fall semester. (I was too irate to ask for clarification and neither of those possibilities make any fucking sense anyway).

From a financial standpoint it would have made more sense to just pay my own insurance for 10 months than to have gone to school this semester. I had to pay 2200 USD extra since I'm classified as out-of-state. (It normally costs like 700$ a semester at the college I go to)

Too late to regret it though, I guess. Still fucking pisses me off, though. Military seems to cause as many problems for me as it does fix them. (Not that I don't appreciate the opportunities I've been given because of it, but still...)

DOWN

Banned
Sometimes the cameramen are watching for couples before that segment starts, so they have a few to try it on that would be fun once the segment starts. They aren't always aimed at a couple, and sometimes that's on purpose for the fun of it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I was forced to pay out of state tuition and the VA would only pay for in-state. From what my father told me the tuition waivers (for military/dependent students to avoid out-of-state fees) either haven't been done in this state before or they're only available in the fall semester. (I was too irate to ask for clarification and neither of those possibilities make any fucking sense anyway).

From a financial standpoint it would have made more sense to just pay my own insurance for 10 months than to have gone to school this semester. I had to pay 2200 USD extra since I'm classified as out-of-state. (It normally costs like 700$ a semester at the college I go to)

Too late to regret it though, I guess. Still fucking pisses me off, though. Military seems to cause as many problems for me as it does fix them. (Not that I don't appreciate the opportunities I've been given because of it, but still...)

That's shitty. I'm sorry that happened to you. Can your parents pay your bill?

red13th

Andrew Luck is such a hot nerd, I hate the Colts so much. :(

11150490_1091304124218925_1250780759796718427_n.jpg

11204888_1091304127552258_2421141080235559726_n.jpg

11182096_1091304120885592_4133594795956371048_n.jpg

10999574_1091304130885591_9105640524787583089_n.jpg

Alexis Sanchez and Neymar are my 2 major futbol crushes.

noo not Neymar he's a terrible person.

So the past 24 hours was pretty excellent and theraputic. I may elaborate later on, but I think I'm at peace with the crush situation. I think I'm ready to fully appreciate whatever relationship (platonic or otherwise) I have with him. It feels nice to not be wound up about it.

Of course, I could just be coming down from the high of an amazing day. Hopefully I feel the same way in a week.

I mean I appreciate all sorts of hugs but thats definitely one way to ensure you spread the magic.

Kevyt

Being sick sucks. Felt like garbage today. :/

:(

Get some rest. I hope you get better soon.

lol please no.

also it's cinco de mayo where's the shirtless pictures of mexican hotties at? post more (y)

What a better way than paying for someone's medical expenses to show them that you are interested in them. Right?

If you want ze booty, you'll have your earn it. :p

Who knows, he might be the one! This is your chance!!!!!

Oh and Cinco de Mayo (May 5th), isn't really celebrated by Mexicans. It's not even a holiday in Mexico afaik.

:(

Get some rest. I hope you get better soon.

What a better way than paying for someone's medical expenses to show them that you are interested in them. Right?

If you want ze booty, you'll have your earn it. :p

Who knows, he might be the one! This is your chance!!!!!

Oh and Cinco de Mayo (May 5th), isn't really celebrated by Mexicans. It's not even a holiday in Mexico afaik.

it's just going to be a nick jonas day then.

Bladenic

<3 <3 <3

He has a huge ego. At least he used to have when he was the biggest fish in the small pond, now that he's in Europe things might have changed.

Hardly makes him a "terrible person" and he's super cute and a great player so I don't really care either way lmao

Dany

Banned
My love for cloudy days, dank storms and some bitchin' lightning is at odds with my migranes.

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

edit: I love your tie alvmew

Caladrius

That's shitty. I'm sorry that happened to you. Can your parents pay your bill?

I've got money in my savings from VA stipends, though unless I get a job I'm only going to be able to pay for my remaining semesters at community college, which means either loans or going on Hiatus before going to University (again!).

I'll make it through this intact though, at the very least. (And unlike my sister I chose a public as opposed to private university, so my debt won't be nearly as severe)

Being sick sucks. Felt like garbage today. :/

Oi, sorry mate.

There's been a bug going around my school. I've been sick with it for the last week, though thankfully I've almost recovered.

bigkrev

I'm kinda amazed I'm not sick right now. Never had allergies in my life, and at age 17, I had a deviated septum in my nose repaired. 2 weeks after the surgery, I was bedridden for almost a week with severe spring allergies that scared the shit out of me, because I had never had them before. I start taking multiple allergy meds in early March now, and probably will continue to take them through the summer as well.

The moral of the story? Break your nose and never have it fixed.

I also had a lingering cold from October through March that never went away, but would occasionally get bad for a few days at a time. It was hell.

Selfie party?? Selfie party!!

So I went to a secret Star Wars rave last night. Wasn't very amused with the attire they made us dress up in though..,

CDA5A2B9-E722-4628-8EF3-085771EC5A09_zpsp7rsedrn.jpg

Dany

Banned
Hahahahah.

I earned a 94% from yesterday's exam. The prof probably tossed a third of hte exam out for me to get that score. SO EXCITED

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever lonely I roll up my blanket and cling to it like to a person. Then I think of all the people who have left me or never returned my feelings.

A blanket is also great to dry your tears.

1. I laughed.
2. THE LAST UNICORN!!! The explosion of happiness (and sadness) that emerged from my soul upon seeing your avatar and name...thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom