• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever lonely I roll up my blanket and cling to it like to a person. Then I think of all the people who have left me or never returned my feelings.

A blanket is also great to dry your tears.

Dayum.

1. I laughed.
2. THE LAST UNICORN!!! The explosion of happiness (and sadness) that emerged from my soul upon seeing your avatar and name...thank you.

Wow...I distinctly remember renting this from a mom 'n pop rental store as a kid, but the VHS they had of it was like a 5th or 8th copy of a copy of a copy so the image and sound were beyond distorted. Maybe I should check it out as an adult now.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wow...I distinctly remember renting this from a mom 'n pop rental store as a kid, but the VHS they had of it was like a 5th or 8th copy of a copy of a copy so the image and sound were beyond distorted. Maybe I should check it out as an adult now.

To be honest, I have a hard time sharing it with people now because the animation is pretty rough and the bits of singing sequences are kind of...awkward (though some probably enjoy them). That said, watching it today, there are moments that still break my heart and the themes are pretty powerful. If you have experience with it as a kid, you might be able to more easily look past the rough patches and see what makes it special. Those special moments and themes have made it a favorite of mine. It's based on a book, but I have yet to get around to reading it.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Agreed. I'm a fan of pale men, personally.

I suppose I'll join the selfie train from a little while ago since I like this one:

It's from my trip to Mexico.

Here's a panorama shot of my favorite place we went to (some slight ghosting, unfortunately):

EDIT: Seriously, though... no one plays Resident Evil on PC for some Mercs fun? QQ
You look like such an abuelito with that huge frowny face.

VegiHam

Indeed. You love pomegranates so much that you just want to make love them. In fact, every time you have some of that juice it's like your mouth is having an orgasm. So good!!

But actually a pomosexual is: "of or relating to a person who does not wish his or her sexuality to be put into a conventional category"

Furthermore:

Popularized by Carol Queen and Lawrence Schimel as the title of an anthology of essays published in 1997.

According to them, pomosexuality is [the] "erotic reality beyond the boundaries of gender, separatism, and essentialist notions of sexual orientation."

I have no idea what the F stands for though... but this is from 1997, so the acronym was a bit different I suppose.

Source: WikiQueer.
Huh. Learn something new every day I guess...

whos-the-queen-britney-spears-mister-scandal.gif

britney-spears-is-the-queen-mister-scandal.gif

Howdy

Father of the year. The fact that his child knows the facts at such a young age. Inspiring ;_;

As I was looking for gifs, I stumbled upon this:

tumblr_mptxx0F9nl1rqzswfo1_500.gif

Colton Haynes:

The jawline though,... Dem jaws! :3

Thank you for this, I love this man, hope he comes back to Arrow.

Can I also jump on the Last Unicorn love train? One of my favourite movies as a kid (yes and an adult) I also have the graphic novel they made from it.

There were rumours for a long time of a live action remake, I'm glad nothing came of it

Amalthea

Banned
It's really lovely to see so many fans of The Last Unicorn here. 💖

Maybe I need a Last Unicorn tatoo, maybe then would people in RL give a shit about me. ;_;

It's really lovely to see so many fans of The Last Unicorn here. 💖

Maybe I need a Last Unicorn tatoo, maybe then would people in RL give a shit about me. ;_;

I think you should. I got a half sleeve of my favourite comic book characters, and I love getting compliments on it, because it really means something to me. Plus I feel a sense of comradery when people recognise who they are.

I think I'm gonna need to go through some sort of rehab after fucking the most perfect man on earth. I think I talked about him before, I'm in Miami, staying at my boss' place for work, met him a few months ago here. He's kind of bossing and mostly into pleasing himself than others but man, he's like one of those instagram/tumblr perfect guys. Gorgeous face, beautiful body,
perfect cock and the most amazing ass mankind has ever witnessed.

Amalthea

Banned
Imagine this guy's your boss.

Imagine you have the hots for him and he gives you winks whenever you speak with him.

Imagine one evening his bare-chested body is plastered all over newspaper bc. he won a male pageant...

Happened to me once.

Problem was, I was confused since I just had started transitioning but was still presenting as male at work.

Problem was, he was single but has 3 kids (!!!).

Problem was I was going trough a rough time in my life and was stressed to much for all this confusion.

Fuck my life.

Kevyt

Is it odd that I really don't find him attractive? Maybe it's because I didn't like his character on Teen Wolf and I'm confusing the two, but his face has always seemed too...harsh to me. I have no idea why, but he just never really seemed like a nice person. I can't really explain it. Maybe some kind of weird cultural brainwashing is causing this?

No, not all. I showed this to ny friend and she was like "meh" which I was surprised because I think he's super cute. I really like his jawline though. I don't know, there's something about men with that kind of jaws that I find very appealing.

Colton Haynes is just fine. Always liked seeing him in Arrow.

He's well fed. :3

pssttt, I took shirtless selfies.

debated whether to post them or not
but a confidence boost wouldn't hurt right now

YODO!

You look good.

what's that thing by your door on the floor?

Unnecessary spoiler tag

this is kinda random, but since you're slim you could easily have a six or four pack.

Abs are cool.

Another unnecessary spoiler tag :3

Oh my
tumblr_m6mjqydtKf1qmxg2t.gif

If shirtless selfies became the new trend around here, that'd be just dandy ^_^

Yup. I concur.

Sai-kun

Banned
dating someone you deem not as attractive as you to make yourself feel better?

yikes no thanks. insecurity makes people crazy.

Razmos

How soon can you be at my house...

It is hump day after all...

the #thirst is so real right now. Happy Wednesday everyone. Lol
Oh my.
Turn the lights down and light some candles, i'm on my way

Oh my
tumblr_m6mjqydtKf1qmxg2t.gif

If shirtless selfies became the new trend around here, that'd be just dandy ^_^
ehehe.
I love that gif. (and Golden Girls in general)

YODO!

You look good.

what's that thing by your door on the floor?

Unnecessary spoiler tag

this is kinda random, but since you're slim you could easily have a six or four pack.

Abs are cool.

Another unnecessary spoiler tag :3
On the floor? it's some weights.
I was going to go to the gym today (especially after your post about hooking up there) but the weather has been absolutely awful all day and I couldn't be bothered leaving the house. So I lifted some weights at home :p

And yeah, I probably should do, and have come close a couple of times, but my diet and lifestyle isn't allowing it ;P

alvmew

I'm wondering if this is also true in our community: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1041670

Anyone here into the dad bod?

My ex had a dad bod so now I'm totally into that. Mmmmm.

Oh my.
Turn the lights down and light some candles, i'm on my way

ehehe.
I love that gif. (and Golden Girls in general)

On the floor? it's some weights.
I was going to go to the gym today (especially after your post about hooking up there) but the weather has been absolutely awful all day and I couldn't be bothered leaving the house. So I lifted some weights at home :p

And yeah, I probably should do, and have come close a couple of times, but my diet and lifestyle isn't allowing it ;P

Woo! :3

Symphonia

Banned
Dating someone you deem not as attractive as you to make yourself feel better?
I honestly don't get why looks are such a big deal to people. I mean, I get that it's nice to have some eye candy to gawp at, but what's the point in having that eye candy if there's no filling to it? By that, I mean personality. I've always said - and always will say - that I'd rather be with someone who is average looking with a great personality than with someone who is gorgeous with the personality of a dodo.

Luckily for me, that guy I'm texting is both handsome and has a great personality. He's a barman at a club in town, plays football and supports Liverpool. He's a fan of rock and indie music, likes horror films, and has a brilliant sense of humour. I've hit the jackpot.

Razmos

Luckily for me, that guy I'm texting is both handsome and has a great personality. He's a barman at a club in town, plays football and supports Liverpool. He's a fan of rock and indie music, likes horror films, and has a brilliant sense of humour. I've hit the jackpot.
He sounds amazing, I hope it works out.

Kevyt

I honestly don't get why looks are such a big deal to people. I mean, I get that it's nice to have some eye candy to gawp at, but what's the point in having that eye candy if there's no filling to it? By that, I mean personality. I've always said - and always will say - that I'd rather be with someone who is average looking with a great personality than with someone who is gorgeous with the personality of a dodo.

I hope it works out for you two.

And hey, dodos might be extinct but they were interesting creatures to say the least.

With how a huge percentage of the community is vapid, self centered and gym/image obsessed no.

I however think that's hot ;_;

I don't think that's exclusive to the LGBTQIA+ community.

Thank you both. Obviously it is very early days (only swapped numbers yesterday) but we seem to have a fair bit in common and there must be some form of attraction regarding looks if he gave me his number. I'm just going to try play it cool, see how it goes, and just let whatever happens happen.
Sounds like a good plan. I hope it works out for you. :)

Caladrius

Reminder that Paper Mario is on WiiU VC so get it or else I'll pull your eyelashes out and eat them.

I'm back!

Anyone want a free copy of Killing Floor on Steam? If so PM me your Steam ID and I'll send you my extra copy.

EDIT: The game was taken by HippieHobo

Welcome back!

Thanks. They still haven't pinpointed the cause yet so it'll be a while still I imagine. More tests tomorrow.

Glad you're on the mend. :)

It's probably nothing too serious. Hoping for the best either way.

Thank ye. Just residual phlegm now, mostly.

I don't get it. I mean, that's clearly an L, right? Or a drill? Or a crowbar? Definitely not a dildo.

It's shaped like a boot to Kick someone's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom