• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Hey all! What's going on? Anything new, exciting or....

It's a fairly versatile technique.

tumblr_ngy2p09RyI1rt6jeso1_1280.jpg

How many Pokémon are made up of penises?

:lol

That is literally a penis with legs. Oh, Pokémon, I can't look at you in the same way ever again.

I was just thinking that the head and neck are the shaft and head, respectively, and his shoulders are huge balls. But then you see his hips as balls, and his tail is a gigantic, pointy penis.

Oh...

>.>

;_;

@_@

There goes my childhood... LettersGaf plz...
biblethump_zps4c0a98e4.png

:p

Symphonia

Banned
Too much Poképenis discussion going on in here. We need to move the conversation on to something new. Um, well, tomorrow is the date with that guy I've been texting. I'm excited, nervous, and terrified all at the same time. Lord have mercy on my soul.

On a seperate note (and a political one again, sorry) I found out my parents, my two brothers, and one of my sisters all voted Conservative. My other sister voted Labour. She done good, though I never really speak to her. But my family voting Conservative reminds me why I so very rarely talk to them.

Rayis

I was watching some drag king performances on Youtube and goddamm, some of them serve butch king realness so well that I got turned on *w*.

Nohar

Too much Poképenis discussion going on in here. We need to move the conversation on to something new. Um, well, tomorrow is the date with that guy I've been texting. I'm excited, nervous, and terrified all at the same time. Lord have mercy on my soul.

I wish you a very happy (and hot) date :D
Also, remember: when in doubt, always go for the jugular.

Symphonia

Banned
I wish you a very happy (and hot) date :D Also, remember: when in doubt, always go for the jugular.
As much as I want to impress him with my sheer manliness, I fear a pellet of paint shot at high speed to his jugular may hinder my chances of getting any booty later on in the night.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Central Pennsylvania
Where Do You Live? Central Pennsylvania
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? Soundtracks (Video games, Movies), All things Janet Jackson. Trance, but that's dead.
Profession or Career interest? Unemployed, I left school to take care of my grandmother, I was studying music, voice emphasis.
Favorite video game(s)? Zelda, Dragon's Dogma, Souls, Dota 2, pretty much all things Nintendo. Oh and I GUESS Final Fantasy.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? None currently, I hope to pick up more as I return to the real world.

So a little more about me.

I'm currently in a 7 year, long distance relationship in which we have never ever met. We talk nearly all waking hours whenever we aren't with family or work in these 7 years. What can I say, there's lots of Skype camera action happening lol. This is also my first real relationship, I came out the same year that we started talking. We met playing Final Fantasy XI, the MMO. He's a great person, good heart, and I do love him. At least I think that's what the feeling is. We're also both virgins because of this, having been 22 and in extreme denial up until I came out, and him being 18 at the time. So it's something I worry about all the time. Also, he's a fucking Gaf lurker, so I'll say this, I Love you Will <3.

Some odd shit, well, besides the odd shit above.

Up until very recently I had not left my apartment in over two years. I think I went out once with my mother at some point in that entire time.

I have absolutely no idea how to drive a car, I remember begging at age 15 to take the permit test, I'm still waiting.

Sorry to post my diary entry here, but I've wanted to talk about this somehow for a while now.

Razmos

Welcome Aeriscloud! Will sounds nice, Hi Will!

Hope you like LettersGAF, I sure do. I was looking for an LGBT community for a long time until I found this thread, I haven't been here that long but it sure feels like home.

Xaltheron

Good to get to know more about you, I've seen you hanging around here before.

7 years? Damn, guess that proves LDRs can work if you really want them to, I'm happy for you guys :)

I was pretty much reclusive myself for the last few years, so I can relate with you there. Returning to the real world can be pretty daunting.

so i was leaving work today and as i sat in my car. i see something rolling. at first thought it was a plastic bag. but after a few seconds. the "Bag" rolled again and it was a fucking baby possum. it was just sitting on the right lane as if it just dodged an oncoming car. it was sat on it's back legs with a look on his face like "OMG HOREE FUCKING SHIT DID I ALMOST DIE?" sat there for a bit before running off the road and hiding.

Ty4on

nah

nah

nah

we all know trance is dead but house is still alive n well!

honestly tho i'm kind in my techno phase now.

That's the point, none of those are house :p

Techno might still be alive though. That or it died before the term was invented.
For me it needs to be much faster, but that's probably the hardcore/dnb part of my brain confusing the terms.

I'll concede the first as tech house, but Shiba San is absolutely house, as is that Owiny Sigoma Band track

house is ~110-130 at the upper end, but it doesn't have to be fast to be house. Techno tends to be 130ish or a little faster though

Kevyt

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Central Pennsylvania
Where Do You Live? Central Pennsylvania
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? Soundtracks (Video games, Movies), All things Janet Jackson. Trance, but that's dead.
Profession or Career interest? Unemployed, I left school to take care of my grandmother, I was studying music, voice emphasis.
Favorite video game(s)? Zelda, Dragon's Dogma, Souls, Dota 2, pretty much all things Nintendo. Oh and I GUESS Final Fantasy.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? None currently, I hope to pick up more as I return to the real world.

So a little more about me.

I'm currently in a 7 year, long distance relationship in which we have never ever met. We talk nearly all waking hours whenever we aren't with family or work in these 7 years. What can I say, there's lots of Skype camera action happening lol. This is also my first real relationship, I came out the same year that we started talking. We met playing Final Fantasy XI, the MMO. He's a great person, good heart, and I do love him. At least I think that's what the feeling is. We're also both virgins because of this, having been 22 and in extreme denial up until I came out, and him being 18 at the time. So it's something I worry about all the time. Also, he's a fucking Gaf lurker, so I'll say this, I Love you Will <3.

Some odd shit, well, besides the odd shit above.

Up until very recently I had not left my apartment in over two years. I think I went out once with my mother at some point in that entire time.

I have absolutely no idea how to drive a car, I remember begging at age 15 to take the permit test, I'm still waiting.

Sorry to post my diary entry here, but I've wanted to talk about this somehow for a while now.

Welcome Aeriscloud!

Question, what happens when you have to buy food like vegetables, meat and stuff? Don't you have to go to the supermarket?

Razmos

Anyone who wants "White Pride/Appreciation" and "Straight Pride" to be a thing are totally dead to me.

It's amazing that some people just don't have empathy, truly amazing.

Ty4on

I'll concede the first as tech house, but Shiba San is absolutely house, as is that Owiny Sigoma Band track

house is ~110-130 at the upper end, but it doesn't have to be fast to be house. Techno tends to be 130ish or a little faster though

Sounds a bit more like minimal in my ears.

The joke though was that house is too broad. What it started as died decades ago.

Anyone who wants "White Pride/Appreciation" and "Straight Pride" to be a thing are totally dead to me.

I simply don't associate with people like that.
I can't even understand where that comes from. It's a terrible mindset to have.

Berordn

but now you're the one lacking empathy and heart for the straight white populace! where's their holiday, huh!?

why don't they get the extra pages in the history books?!

Xaltheron

I remember when there was that charity auction for a custom made Gaystation 4. And of course there were a bunch of people saying "where's our Straightstation!?".

Like seriously, can't you go 5 minutes without thinking about yourselves?

I had a nice couple of days off this week, and I hope to enjoy my time as well next week. I've been shutting in during much of my off time and recent events have made me decide to go check out a few places I've never been despite them being popular in my local area.
(It's the source of my "inner peace" and also my random question about where would you go in the outdoors).

QY6rxFb.jpg

56hGjt0.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I had a nice couple of days off this week, and I hope to enjoy my time as well next week. I've been shutting in during much of my off time and recent events have made me decide to go check out a few places I've never been despite them being popular in my local area.
(It's the source of my "inner peace" and also my random question about where would you go in the outdoors).

QY6rxFb.jpg

56hGjt0.jpg

Thanks for sharing! These are beautiful and remind me of a place back home...
before California became an arid wasteland ;_;

Hi! I love learning about the people on this board, so thanks for filling that out! May I ask...after 7 years, what has prevented you and Will from meeting? Is it circumstantial or is there no desire to meet?

Thanks everyone, I've been here for a while, I just decided to fill that out today.

Question, what happens when you have to buy food like vegetables, meat and stuff? Don't you have to go to the supermarket?

Yeah... Sadly, others bought it. I'm not proud of that fact. Things were pretty dark for a while.

2 years without leaving your apt? Um why?

7 year relationship without meeting? Um what

To the first question. I live in a very small town of 2500, in the woods, in the mountains. I'm years removed from old friends here, having spent most of my early 20's in Florida. Basically there's absolutely nothing to do here, so I didn't really see a reason to leave the apartment.

And to the second question. Yeah, it's crazy huh? I absolutely hate it. In fact in the first year I was determined I was moving to where he is in Tennessee, but I ended up going instead to Penn State University. So why haven't we met since? Well there's been many tantrum filled conversations about it, that's for sure. He's Thai, and only his father knows that he is gay, and his mother seems scary. In that time he has got his Bachelor's and MBA, and I have told him I will make plans based around him, but I know that's risky and incredibly stupid on my part. I guess the short answer here is, I like him, alot, and I'm willing to wait.

Sorry to ask but can you explain? O_O

Everything you're saying is confusing to me.

When I left school in 2010, I took a job as my grandmother's aide. She asked me to stay with her, so I did. The program was state funded at the time, but they decided in 2013 to end the funding. Since I lost my job in 2013, my grandmother got other local companies to send her assistance, and since I was/am still living with her I took over night time watch, which I was already doing when I was employed. The only difference is that I don't get paid to do so now. There are no 24 hour stores where I live, other than a Sheetz. Since I am awake at night now for the most part, I find it's much easier to lose track of time. Basically, I am a top tier loser, but things are looking up, I'm moving very soon.

Hi! I love learning about the people on this board, so thanks for filling that out! May I ask...after 7 years, what has prevented you and Will from meeting? Is it circumstantial or is there no desire to meet?
Sorry, the Quote messed up.

There is definite desire from both of us to meet. It is entirely circumstantial. It was because of college for the most part.

Kevyt

QY6rxFb.jpg

56hGjt0.jpg

No crocodiles or alligators there?

Kevyt

No, only locals looking for a nice rock to cuddle with their SO, drink and smoke a bowl with their friends, or attempting to give them selves 2nd degree burns with flaming poi balls:

5b0dfd2d9de6dae3.jpg

(Picture not mine)

That sounds awesome, especially the last part. Where is this place?

RM8

LTTP Dark Souls (currently $5 on Humble Store): oh gawd I suck. It's odd, I just recently re-played Demon's Souls :x What a mess of a port, too. I'm having fun, though :p

Finally had a hood fuck session with that Italian stud. I know I always say how perfect he is but I can't get over it. He's like a really gorgeous bossy power bottom he came almost 3 times I think (well I only saw one, but he wanted me to keep going, he had one of those time you stop right at the moment where a tiny bit of liquid comes out, the last one he said he was coming but I was too busy doing him doggie style, I came like a minute after that which was a big deal to me because he'd usually show me the door after he came.

He wanted to do a threesome but the third guy didn't show up, lucky me :D

Kevyt

LTTP Dark Souls (currently $5 on Humble Store): oh gawd I suck. It's odd, I just recently re-played Demon's Souls :x What a mess of a port, too. I'm having fun, though :p

It's a great game. I really enjoyed it. The beginning is rough but once you are in the middle part of the game it picks up.

Xaltheron

Oh, god, today's the day.
Good luck! ;)

I tried that game myself not long ago, it's definately a humbling experience :p
I'm currently having my arse handed to me on Monster Hunter 4 High rank, I dread to think what G rank's going to be like >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom