• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... well here goes nothing:

First, I would pair up Blood Diamonds and Masquerador because they're the same age and they're both cranky at times.
jk :p
not really

I would put Henchmen with Dead Prince since... scratch that. This is the difficult part, trying to come up with a couple that would "work" in our hypothetical game scenario. But let us continue. :3

Okay, I'm thinking I could match Daripad with the Absolution. They're about the same age, they both like video games, they're both very sweet and yeah it would work! I'm good at this... :D

I could put Dyslexic Alucard together with Dead Prince actually. I think it would work. I just have a feeling it could. It's like I know they could just strike up something and boom. It would just be chemistry doing its work. They're both great guys and they would be a totally good couple.

I would put Ahasverus with RM88. I think there would be great chemistry here. I don't know it's just a feeling that I get. For example, RM88 is more an analytical kind of guy while Ahasverus is just wild and more wild in the good way... so we have two types of guys that would work, it would absolutely work.

I would put Pantheon with Meycin as a couple. Now I know what you guys might think, but I think this would be another great couple. First, we know Pantheon is a fan of fast food and likes McDonalds. We know that Meycin is into fitness and he's probably strict when it comes to his diet. Henceforth, as you all know the saying, opposites attract! It would make sense when we consider that Meycin also likes to cook and Pantheon doesn't. So there we go, it would work. They would be a very lovely couple.

I would then pair up Caladrius and the One Who Knocks. This would be another sweet couple. Caladrius is a bit more shy and cynical at some extent, but it would be balanced out by the One Who Knocks who just seems to be more sensible and just the kind of guy you can chat with after having a rough day. It would be a very balanced couple as far as their characters. I just feel like it would make sense to pair this two together, so yeah.

I would pair ZombiePlatypus with Captcha. They're both about the same age, and there's something really interesting about this two that would make them a great couple... ZombiePlatypus is really good at art, we know that he likes to draw and paint and go all Da Vinci and Van Gogh on some of his art. Captcha is just more of an observer, of someone who likes to delight himself on the pleasures of life. He's also full of knowledge and wisdom and those two would just be a wonderful, caring and loving couple.

That's all for now, this is getting really hard. >.> I have to think more.

Please don't hate me if your name appears in this post D:
I agree with most of these. Good picks.
Ahavsaurus and RM88 especially.

Golnei

Your dedication is admirable, but I won't be convinced until you've made effigies of our skin and hair to truss together for the full ritual.

such a soothing pace

wind10.gif

I would put Ahasverus with RM88. I think there would be great chemistry here. I don't know it's just a feeling that I get. For example, RM88 is more an analytical kind of guy while Ahasverus is just wild and more wild in the good way... so we have two types of guys that would work, it would absolutely work.

He mine tho

bigkrev

Project Almanac was kinda shitty for a time travel movie but I expected that going in.
Fun to watch though.
I kinda have a thing for time travel/found footage movies so I liked it.

Yeah, I saw this tonight. It's not a good movie, but i'm glad I saw it, if that makes any sense. The conflict seems jammed in pretty poorly, and the characters are mostly paper thin (and I can't remember any of their names!), but I'm a sucker for found footage, and the movie is very "fun". Go catch a matinee if your interested.

Man, you only did half the work- you need to assign Seme and Uke roles as well!

Can we just watch some episodes of Mathnet?

I never got to see that one. We didn't have cable for most of my early childhood.

Oh, you missed out. Who doesnt dream of wearing a blue blazer while using math to solve crimes?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJmWPNckrpo

Dominik Scherl

Amazing. Old school PBS is incredible.

Oh wow. The memories. They flood back. Such greatness.

I loved the Mathman sketches too..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6D0pNmAIBg

Same. Lol you and I would get along so well irl Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXp3AMgbG6k

DOWN

Banned

I would put Pantheon with Meycin as a couple. Now I know what you guys might think, but I think this would be another great couple. First, we know Pantheon is a fan of fast food and likes McDonalds. We know that Meycin is into fitness and he's probably strict when it comes to his diet. Henceforth, as you all know the saying, opposites attract! It would make sense when we consider that Meycin also likes to cook and Pantheon doesn't. So there we go, it would work. They would be a very lovely couple.

Cute post HH

But does anyone know if he has a dishwashing machine?

Caladrius

I went on 2 dates this evening and both of them were a disappointment :(

I hate this dating game. Does anybody have a cheat code, or a completed save file?

That was a stupid metaphor

Things like this are why I'm afraid to start trying again.

That and I have no money
Or a car
Or a job
And I'll probably have to move before I can get all of those things.

About 2 miles. It was starting to get colder so I headed back early.

How cold are we talking here?

Okay... well here goes nothing

I would then pair up Caladrius and the One Who Knocks. This would be another sweet couple. Caladrius is a bit more shy and cynical at some extent, but it would be balanced out by the One Who Knocks who just seems to be more sensible and just the kind of guy you can chat with after having a rough day. It would be a very balanced couple as far as their characters. I just feel like it would make sense to pair this two together, so yeah. [/SPOILER]

Interesting choices.
I like my choice, though I imagine TOWK would probably want someone a bit more accomplished. :p (and I can't blame him)

I can only date 2D Men, I'm sorry.

Live that waifu laifu soul brother.

HylianTom

Banned
Years of watching that as a kid and I still suck at math lol

I'm okay, but nowhere near as good as I used to be. Really rusty. And the sad thing is, I have a math degree. Shame - use your skills or lose 'em.

I initially laughed about the whole "ahh memories" because it triggered memories of summer at my grandma's house. Before heading to work, Mom would drop sis and I off at our grandma's, where we'd watch this schedule of TV:

- Press Your Luck
- Name That Tune (which I sucked at but now would probably rule)
- Price is Right
- Square One

After Square One, we'd eat lunch and then begin our afternoon game session - usually either Uno, Monopoly (I'm the wheelbarrow!), or.. Rummikub!
cover.jpg

First, I would pair up Blood Diamonds and Masquerador because they're the same age and they're both cranky at times.

I would put Henchmen with Dead Prince since... scratch that. This is the difficult part, trying to come up with a couple that would "work" in our hypothetical game scenario. But let us continue. :3

Okay, I'm thinking I could match Daripad with the Absolution. They're about the same age, they both like video games, they're both very sweet and yeah it would work! I'm good at this... :D

I could put Dyslexic Alucard together with Dead Prince actually. I think it would work. I just have a feeling it could. It's like I know they could just strike up something and boom. It would just be chemistry doing its work. They're both great guys and they would be a totally good couple.

I would then pair up Caladrius and the One Who Knocks. This would be another sweet couple. Caladrius is a bit more shy and cynical at some extent, but it would be balanced out by the One Who Knocks who just seems to be more sensible and just the kind of guy you can chat with after having a rough day. It would be a very balanced couple as far as their characters. I just feel like it would make sense to pair this two together, so yeah.

I would pair ZombiePlatypus with Captcha. They're both about the same age, and there's something really interesting about this two that would make them a great couple... ZombiePlatypus is really good at art, we know that he likes to draw and paint and go all Da Vinci and Van Gogh on some of his art. Captcha is just more of an observer, of someone who likes to delight himself on the pleasures of life. He's also full of knowledge and wisdom and those two would just be a wonderful, caring and loving couple.

me? cranky? what the fuck?
jk ilu thanks for shipping me xoxo

I'm okay, but nowhere near as good as I used to be. Really rusty. And the sad thing is, I have a math degree. Shame - use your skills or lose 'em.

I initially laughed about the whole "ahh memories" because it triggered memories of summer at my grandma's house. Before heading to work, Mom would drop sis and I off at our grandma's, where we'd watch this schedule of TV:

- Press Your Luck
- Name That Tune (which I sucked at but now would probably rule)
- Price is Right
- Square One

After Square One, we'd eat lunch and then begin our afternoon game session - usually either Uno, Monopoly (I'm the wheelbarrow!), or.. Rummikub!
cover.jpg

Never heard of that game. We were a Trivial Pursuit family

not really

sorry. i'm a ho. i'd take everyone you just listed. bye.

DOWN

Banned
You don't do dishes? :p

Nah, never washed a dish in college. There's no dishwasher so paper plates, plastic cups, and fast food are ma life.

How do you get formerly out? Once you're out, you're out.

He said it once in an interview like 11 years ago and then later his publicist and him tried to retract the press for it and would no longer confirm that he ever said it. And then some woman he knows implied they were dating and they let that press go bigger, until just recently when he seems to have once again acknowledged it and instead just said he just tries to be private, but is gay and has now been seen a bunch with that model.

You could wash your clothes on his abs.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Well, this thread certainly took an interesting turn, haha.

I do in fact, own a dishwasher.

In a romantic mood, so bringing back an oldie that I posted like, two or three OTs ago:

E0i9cMw.jpg

...I can't remember the last time I had teddy grahams.

In a romantic mood, so bringing back an oldie that I posted like, two or three OTs ago:

E0i9cMw.jpg

I know I should be looking at the two cute guys kissing (though it seems like one is more open mouthed than the other) but can't help but look at that sign behind guy in white shirt. Is that winchell guy the one behind the donut place?

DOWN

Banned

E0i9cMw.jpg

Who are they and how long did they know each other before that pic?
I know I should be looking at the two cute guys kissing (though it seems like one is more open mouthed than the other) but can't help but look at that sign behind guy in white shirt. Is that winchell guy the one behind the donut place?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Winchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom