• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked a big game, but I could only eat a few handfuls of T. Grahams before my adult responsibilities side kicked it. What have I become? @_@

DOWN

Banned
time to join a sport
http://lake75.tumblr.com/post/109307282122/coachpervman-watch-the-hand#notes

tumblr_niul19r9Iu1qe31nho1_540.jpg

Mumei

Oh man... is it wrong to say that I would totally ship some of you? Like if I could pair up some of you, I totally would :3

For example, hypothetically speaking: Mumei and Umop would be an interesting couple for many reasons. Kater and VegiHam would also be an interesting couple. Okay, I'll stop now... lol

I need to hear your reasons.

Jezan

Sorry I was reading the ship list:
I would put Pantheon with Meycin as a couple. Now I know what you guys might think, but I think this would be another great couple. First, we know Pantheon is a fan of fast food and likes McDonalds. We know that Meycin is into fitness and he's probably strict when it comes to his diet. Henceforth, as you all know the saying, opposites attract! It would make sense when we consider that Meycin also likes to cook and Pantheon doesn't. So there we go, it would work. They would be a very lovely couple.
and I remembered about this:
McDonald's Will Soon Accept Hugs As Payment
McDonald’s is taking love as legal tender.

As part of a promotional offer from Feb. 2 through Valentine’s Day, the fast-food behemoth will be accepting expressions of affection as payment for food. Winners will be randomly selected at pre-designated times at participating McDonald's locations, and a McDonald's employee will instruct them to perform a "random act of Lovin'."

daripad

Shipping couples here?

I'd say Lucario and Grakl could be a great couple, both guys are very cute.
lol

I really think nobody here would get shipped with me haha

For the last day of RPJ, i'm using this picture :p but i might keep it for a little while after until i find the proper avi for me to use next :)

Meicyn

Gold Member
Well, since you asked nicely.

As a bonus, here's me ten years earlier fixing some equipment.

w2aFZ3O.jpg

Also, posting this picture might make me an attention whore.

I am an attention whore.

Also, where'd the time go?

Also, I can't sleep for some reason.

Well, just about anywhere has better desserts... but sometimes you just want some McD soft serve. Plus it's only two blocks away.

What's Arctic Circle?

menu-icecream.jpg

w2aFZ3O.jpg

I am an attention whore.

You look older without the glasses.

DOWN

Banned

w2aFZ3O.jpg

I am an attention whore.

We're all attention whores. The brain is designed to seek acknowledgment from other people. Everybody wants to be witnessed and feel like they were seen by the end. Not just gone and never noticed.

Lucky us, in this case ;O
For the last day of RPJ I'll post the closest thing to a selfie of myself I'll purposely take

P1011579.JPG
Lookin cozy up in there

show us more

Andrin

Good morning everyone!

Spent most of last evening playing Smash Bros. and Cards Against Humanity with a few friends. Always good to know that the future doctors of this country are horrible people :)

Okay... well here goes nothing:

First, I would pair up Blood Diamonds and Masquerador because they're the same age and they're both cranky at times.
jk :p
not really

I would put Henchmen with Dead Prince since... scratch that. This is the difficult part, trying to come up with a couple that would "work" in our hypothetical game scenario. But let us continue. :3

Okay, I'm thinking I could match Daripad with the Absolution. They're about the same age, they both like video games, they're both very sweet and yeah it would work! I'm good at this... :D

I could put Dyslexic Alucard together with Dead Prince actually. I think it would work. I just have a feeling it could. It's like I know they could just strike up something and boom. It would just be chemistry doing its work. They're both great guys and they would be a totally good couple.

I would put Ahasverus with RM88. I think there would be great chemistry here. I don't know it's just a feeling that I get. For example, RM88 is more an analytical kind of guy while Ahasverus is just wild and more wild in the good way... so we have two types of guys that would work, it would absolutely work.

I would put Pantheon with Meycin as a couple. Now I know what you guys might think, but I think this would be another great couple. First, we know Pantheon is a fan of fast food and likes McDonalds. We know that Meycin is into fitness and he's probably strict when it comes to his diet. Henceforth, as you all know the saying, opposites attract! It would make sense when we consider that Meycin also likes to cook and Pantheon doesn't. So there we go, it would work. They would be a very lovely couple.

I would then pair up Caladrius and the One Who Knocks. This would be another sweet couple. Caladrius is a bit more shy and cynical at some extent, but it would be balanced out by the One Who Knocks who just seems to be more sensible and just the kind of guy you can chat with after having a rough day. It would be a very balanced couple as far as their characters. I just feel like it would make sense to pair this two together, so yeah.

I would pair ZombiePlatypus with Captcha. They're both about the same age, and there's something really interesting about this two that would make them a great couple... ZombiePlatypus is really good at art, we know that he likes to draw and paint and go all Da Vinci and Van Gogh on some of his art. Captcha is just more of an observer, of someone who likes to delight himself on the pleasures of life. He's also full of knowledge and wisdom and those two would just be a wonderful, caring and loving couple.

That's all for now, this is getting really hard. >.> I have to think more.

Please don't hate me if your name appears in this post D:

These are mostly viable! :p

That said, I doubt I should ever be paired with anyone. We'd just argue all the time. ;-;

VegiHam

Oh man... is it wrong to say that I would totally ship some of you? Like if I could pair up some of you, I totally would :3

For example, hypothetically speaking: Mumei and Umop would be an interesting couple for many reasons. Kater and VegiHam would also be an interesting couple. Okay, I'll stop now... lol
...Me and Kater huh?
I need to hear your reasons.
Yeah dude! You can't drop these at the start then not explain! Especially not when I'm asleep :p

Grizzo

I did not care for it. I really left Nintendo after the SNES. Nothing really captured my passion for gaming like those days. plus i really hated how Nintendo tried to innovate for the sake of being different and not because they serve new and enjoyable gameplay. The waggle controls were infuriating. a day late and a dollar short when it came to hardware too.

eh... so that was kind of a trick question lol. I just went and told you all the love I feel for this game and it turned out you despise everything Nintendo has put out these last 20 years :(((

oh well can't blame you got that, I love them but absolutely hated the Wii. The Wii U is great though.

yeah... there's that :((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom