• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me after trying meth

De0g7FEl.jpg

iwanttogotothere.gif

Xaltheron

*sigh* Now's the time I wish I had a bf more than ever.
My family has gone away for the week while I stay to look after the cats, which basically means I have the whole place to myself... this feels like such a wasted opportunity >.<

Is Meth really that bad? I know next to nothing about drugs that aren't weed, and I only know about weed because I'm around people who smoke it all the time :v

Is Meth really that bad? I know next to nothing about drugs that aren't weed, and I only know about weed because I'm around people who smoke it all the time :v

I don't have any experience with the drug itself, but my cousin got addicted to it. She lost custody of her 6 year old son, barely got to see him and when she did, it was under supervision. She spent some time in jail as well, but was finally released and went into rehab. She got out of rehab, but got back on meth and spent more time in jail before going back to rehab again. It pretty much destroyed my aunt and her family because they never got to see my cousin's kid and he was miserable living with his father (who is an asshole that also did drugs, but never got caught).

So yeah it's not really recommended.

I don't have any experience with the drug itself, but my cousin got addicted to it. She lost custody of her 6 year old son, barely got to see him and when she did, it was under supervision. She spent some time in jail as well, but was finally released and went into rehab. She got out of rehab, but got back on meth and spent more time in jail before going back to rehab again. It pretty much destroyed my aunt and her family because they never got to see my cousin's kid and he was miserable living with his father (who is an asshole that also did drugs, but never got caught).

So yeah it's not really recommended.

tumblr_ma77kkjqJ81qdcxoeo1_500.gif

yikes

Razmos

Got back from Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier.

My ex was really into Aaron Taylor-Johnson, but I never found him attractive (because the only thing i'd ever seen him in his kick-ass when he had that horrible curly hair)

But seeing him in this film with that godly facial hair and the brown and silver hair, just yes, so yes.
0ff37eef1ccc5628c688dc127564e538.png

He doesn't do much for me usually, but like that, he looked so good.

DOWN

Banned
How was it?

Enjoy addiction and the eventual meth face.

Oh my.

However: meth? Nope. Deal breaker.

Someone needs to photoshop scabs onto your face then.

I assumed he was joking. Hope so anyway!

He's way too pretty to want to throw that all away!

isn't he kidding

Yeah, meth? Your life to waste.
Oh my god of course I didn't do meth. I've never tried any drugs or pot etc. I've only been drunk 1.5 times. I was just tired so I said something wild but I didn't think people would take it seriously lol
Is this how Poe's law works?

Also thanks for the generally nice responses though and saying no to drugs

red13th

Got back from Avengers: Age of Ultron earlier.

My ex was really into Aaron Taylor-Johnson, but I never found him attractive (because the only thing i'd ever seen him in his kick-ass when he had that horrible curly hair)

But seeing him in this film with that godly facial hair and the brown and silver hair, just yes, so yes.
0ff37eef1ccc5628c688dc127564e538.png

He doesn't do much for me usually, but like that, he looked so good.

I loved him in Godzilla too, he's so sexy.

Kevyt

me after trying meth

De0g7FEl.jpg

Edit Note: this is a meth virgin and don't do meth

No, don't do meth...

Oh you were joking. :p

How are you still single? You could have any guy you want imo.

*sigh* Now's the time I wish I had a bf more than ever.
My family has gone away for the week while I stay to look after the cats, which basically means I have the whole place to myself... this feels like such a wasted opportunity >.<

Enjoy the time with your cats, a perfect opportunity to spend quality time with them.

DOWN

Banned
No, don't do meth...

I have no gaydar or gumption and I'm browsing GAF in my bed because I'm going to take a nap so I have energy to play The Witcher 3 when it unlocks at 7pm EST, which sounds like a recipe for single to me.

Get into coke!
What did you think was in my cups in my McDonald's selfies?

Caladrius

Drugs in general are a bad idea because it's money for amusement that constantly has to be replenished, and unlike good cooking there's few, if any, health benefits

Though this is the guy who spent gobs on a mobile card game so my criticism isn't worth jack-shit.

I have no gaydar or gumption and I'm browsing GAF in my bed because I'm going to take a nap so I have energy to play The Witcher 3 when it unlocks at 7pm EST, which sounds like a recipe for single to me.

I think that only makes you more attractive to most of us here. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
No, don't do meth...

I think that only makes you more attractive to most of us here. :p

I'm way late to this&#8212;stupid crazy work-intensive week that is going to murder me in the next 48 hours... :( &#8212;but I agree with the above.
LATE EDIT: To be real for a second, sorry GAF, I would like to push back a BIT against the idea that options for meaningful relationships just open up/close down because of attractiveness, i.e. life is hard for everyone. Anyway, continuing on...
Despite the "bad" picture quality, it's a fantastic photo. It feels like the kind of photo that would be a profile/default pic on a social media account and then people would pass it around saying, "Have you seen this guy? Who is he? Is anyone friends with him? Is he single?"

Have fun playing the Witcher!
Be sure to have safe fantasy sex.

Kevyt

You like vidya games that's why.

You have a really good taste in games, you're extremely handsome, and you're very cute.

You're sooo perfect!! :3

Drugs in general are a bad idea because it's money for amusement that constantly has to be replenished, and unlike good cooking there's few, if any, health benefits

Though this is the guy who spent gobs on a mobile card game so my criticism isn't worth jack-shit.

Your criticism is valid though. Any refutation for your claim would be silly, since you would be addressing the person and not the claim, a fallacy - ad hominem.

You're spot on, it doesn't matter if your addicted to a mobile card game. Though we may question your credibility. :p

Ty4on

The issue though is lumping them all up in a group. The two legal recreational drugs we're all familiar with, alcohol and nicotine (tobacco specifically) have completely different dangers with the former having a relatively small delta between active dose and overdose while the latter is almost impossible to OD on, but very harmful in the long run and incredibly addictive.

They have big advantages though with alcohol breaking social barriers all over the world and despite being very dangerous opiums are also some of the best pain relievers known and used in hospitals.

Health wise being happy certainly has health benefits of its own.

I'm not advocating any specific drug use (certainly not meth or heroin), but a more nuanced look than all illegal drugs being bad (and weed, e and alcohol being perfectly safe if you use them right on the other hand). Like Ebeneezer they must never be abused
Top of the charts during drug awareness week :p

Xaltheron

The strongest substance I've ever consumed are chocolate liquors.
What can I say? I like to live life on the edge. :p

Enjoy the time with your cats, a perfect opportunity to spend quality time with them.
Oh no worries, I intend to. And considering there are seven of them.... yeah, I'm definately gonna be kept busy at least.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Oh no worries, I intend to. And considering there are seven of them.... yeah, I'm definately gonna be kept busy at least.

Seven cats?! Jealous. :3 I bet you could lure some people over with the cats.

The strongest substance I've ever consumed would have to be...the sip of wine at my first communion. People have thought I was drunk on a few occasions though.

This community is not my typical stomping grounds but this is the only place on GAF that has mentioned blurryface in any capacity so by default this is the best place on GAF

I'll check em out. Never heard their music as far as I know.

lol that's cute. :p

You are hot, gotdamn.

Pantheon always brings out the thirst in this thread.

UP, you have nice eyes.

Also, can someone teach me how to NeoGAF? I forgot how to do the email tag to hide things until quoted. I thought I knew how, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom