• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
My curiosity is getting the best of me so i'll bite. What happened?

tumblr_mgxz9wuaus1qz7wfjo1_1280.png

Kevyt

Here's another list I came up with:

- VegiHam and garyBig
- Kater and ab.aeterno
- Bayonetta and B-Dex
- Aarglefarg and Bo
- Soulscribe and red13th

Yeah... ;_;

I am running out of people and ideas.

Sibylus

Banned
I don't know much about Argonfartbutt but maybe he's cool.

Argyfargle are u cool

Sorry for abusing your name mercilessly for humor ;_;

VegiHam

Hobo really wants to pair me off with Germmans, huh?

Still, Gary's my age ish and we could watch Please Like Me together so I'll ship it! ;D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anyways, I would ship the following amazing individuals:

- Delio and Grizzo
- Zenmamutke88 and Vitanimus
- Alvmew and Cornburrito
- Escape Goat and Henchmen
- RatskyWatsky and Rayis
- Via Purifico and Mr. Zombie
- Chronos and Hours Left

That's all for now. This is getting really hard.

Don't hate me if your name is on this list. :p

youre really bad at this

also

hew the fuck is rayis

garyBig

Hobo really wants to pair me off with Germmans, huh?

Still, Gary's my age ish and we could watch Please Like Me together so I'll ship it! ;D

Well technically, Kater is from Austria, so I guess he really wants you to learn German or something.

Yay for Please Like Me! Guess I'll have to think about crossing that pesky Channel now haha

VegiHam

Well technically, Kater is from Austria, so I guess he really wants you to learn German or something.

Yay for Please Like Me! Guess I'll have to think about crossing that pesky Channel now haha
Ich kann Deutch sprechen!

And with the weather we're having you should hold off on travel for a while :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here's another list I came up with:

- VegiHam and garyBig
- Kater and ab.aeterno
- Bayonetta and B-Dex
- Aarglefarg and Bo
- Soulscribe and red13th

Yeah... ;_;

I am running out of people and ideas.
tumblr_inline_mx4hr8NLP31qf3yoi.gif

No need to ship me when I got chronos4590 <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Game Music to go with the post.

I had a dream Nintendo got From Software to make Lost Kingdoms for 3DS which was a reboot to the series using the Princess from Lost Kingdoms 1 as the default character. It had Yusuke Kozaki art and the gameplay was more faster paced and had combo potential but the game was double the length than the original game with lots of Monsters to capture and areas to explore. You could use Princess Katia or create your own Princess to save the land of Argwyll.

Online Coop and Online Vs was going to be in and also announced they would be doing card updates and DLC sidequests. Soundtrack was going to be rearranged from the original ost (originally by Kota Hoshino) and new tracks by Hiroyuki Sawano.

Then I woke up and saw everything was just a dream and felt like shit.

Game Music to go with the post.

I had a dream Nintendo got From Software to make Lost Kingdoms for 3DS which was a reboot to the series using the Princess from Lost Kingdoms 1 as the default character. It had Yusuke Kozaki art and the gameplay was more faster paced and had combo potential but the game was double the length than the original game with lots of Monsters to capture and areas to explore. You could use Princess Katia or create your own Princess to save the land of Argwyll.

Online Coop and Online Vs was going to be in and also announced they would be doing card updates and DLC sidequests. Soundtrack was going to be rearranged from the original ost (originally by Kota Hoshino) and new tracks by Hiroyuki Sawano.

Then I woke up and saw everything was just a dream and felt like shit.

wow this is pretty much the most tragic post about a dream ever. That sounds legit awesome

maxcriden

Me neither.

And last night's discussion about PBS has inspired me: I've been up since 6AM playing the original "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?" game.

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Where_in_the_World_is_Carmen_Sandiego_1985#

Extra challenge level: sooo many flags, government bodies, and currencies have changed over the past three decades. :p

Oh my god, so much nostalgia.
I loved that game as a child.

Haha, wow. I was really into that game and show as a kid for a brief time. I'm not sure if it's the exact same version as I played back then but I remember it was one of the few PC games I played a lot, along with a pinball one and a Spider-Man one.

Kevyt

I once had a dream that I was hanging out with Shushei Yoshida and he was showing to me some first party titles that had not been announced yet. I quickly realized I was in a dream and woke up shortly after. ;_;

Haha maybe one day when I'm feeling brave I'll record myself singing for y'all.

I've been in a musical and a sang in a David Bowie tribute band for a 3-night gig. Yet I'm still too self conscious for karaoke and this singing lesson feels like a huge step.

I'll never have a voice like BlueBadger's but a duet would be an honour. Haha.

Haha!! A duet would be so fun! :)

Singing lessons are the best. My voice always feels ten times healthier when I leave that room!

maxcriden

I once had a dream that I was hanging out with Shushei Yoshida and he was showing to me some first party titles that had not been announced yet. I quickly realized I was in a dream and woke up shortly after. ;_;

That is a rough dream. I've had ones kind of like that before, especially where there was a game in the dream that I'd really like to play in real life, but I wake up and it turns out it never existed. Last night the Nabbit that Grizzo sent me slept right between our head pillows so I'm surprised I didn't have a dream like that...!

Kater

Banned

Deutsch ist eine magische Sprache*, and HippieHobo knows that.

Also, talking dirty in German is hawt as hell.

*(= German is a magical language")

DOWN

Banned
Okay I just got contacted by my trainer and he looks big so I'm just gonna say make me feel guilty about paying for you until I look like you. That's the point as far as I know.

Okay I just got contacted by my trainer and he looks big so I'm just gonna say make me feel guilty about paying for you until I look like you. That's the point as far as I know.

how much are you paying him? I think the trainers at my gym do 300 for twice a week. But they make you do a 6 mo contract.

DOWN

Banned
how much are you paying him? I think the trainers at my gym do 300 for twice a week. But they make you do a 6 mo contract.
It's $80 per 5 sessions. The gym is university owned so there's a different rate for members not attending the university but not sure how much.

It's $80 per 5 sessions. The gym is university owned so there's a different rate for members not attending the university but not sure how much.

That sounds doable for students. I have thought about getting serious about it and therevare two guy trainers who are beasts. But its so hard to find one that isnt just a McTrainer.

That is a rough dream. I've had ones kind of like that before, especially where there was a game in the dream that I'd really like to play in real life, but I wake up and it turns out it never existed. Last night the Nabbit that Grizzo sent me slept right between our head pillows so I'm surprised I didn't have a dream like that...!

I just found out that the Nabbit's mouth is in fact a mask. Mind >= blown.

DOWN

Banned
What's a McTrainer? This guy is a morning person so his appointments are when I normally get ready for bed but that's good I guess since I have bad sleep patterns so hope that turns out well.

What's a McTrainer? This guy is a morning person so his appointments are when I normally get ready for bed but that's good I guess since I have bad sleep patterns so hope that turns out well.

A trainer who has everyone do the same routine and is really just wasting your time. Working out in the morning gives me a lot of energy for the rest of the day.

Delio

Actually, I am unshipping you. I'll have to think this through.

Anyways, I would ship the following amazing individuals:

- Delio and Grizzo
- Zenmamutke88 and Vitanimus
- Alvmew and Cornburrito
- Escape Goat and Henchmen
- RatskyWatsky and Rayis
- Via Purifico and Mr. Zombie
- Chronos and Hours Left

That's all for now. This is getting really hard.

Don't hate me if your name is on this list. :p

Me and Grizzo o_O

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I don't have the money for a personal trainer, but our gym offers a free session with one and he turned out to be a mega-cutie. :3

CameraZOOM-20130731122249388_zps306d56f0.jpg~320x480

did you cry? because that is pretty sad. The worse gaming related dream I had was based around Mass Effect 3. it ended pretty normally :;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom