• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
courage-the-cowardly-dog-perfect.jpg
Is that supposed to help? Really?

VegiHam

I have no idea. The "brought a U-Haul to the 2nd date hurr hurrr" joke isn't too far off the mark, to be honest. Are women more prone to catching feels for people they sleep with?

After I broke up with my ex last year, I was really determined to get some no-strings-attached action. But I had no idea how to go about it! Was I supposed to just... go to a gay club... and stand around looking cool AF and hope some hot lady picked up on it? Go on OKC and wade through all the hairy vegans looking for eternal true love (not that there's anything wrong with being a hairy vegan; it's just not my thing) to try and find someone who just wanted to bone?
Hmmm. Do women catch feels easier or do they just expect they ought to. Either way the obvious soloution is girl Grindr. Anyone with coding experience want to help me get rich with GrindHer (name not final)?
Fucking insecurities.

Fuck my anxiety. Fuck my life.
What's up mate?

Sevarus

Hmmm. Do women catch feels easier or do they just expect they ought to. Either way the obvious soloution is girl Grindr. Anyone with coding experience want to help me get rich with GrindHer (name not final)?

I think it's become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Unless you want to go into that armchair evo psych "women want relationships because they need a partner to take care of their babies" and "men don't want relationships because they need to spread their seed" kind of stuff.

My last relationship started as a FWB deal. We both caught feels at the same time and it lasted for five years, so there's that.

Apparently there's already been some apps made for such things, but I can't say I've heard of any of them.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah, i'm probably going with some ombres like red, blue and purple.

I love when there are multiple colors and they kind of blend into each other

like that

Really? It's like the olderst trick in the book where I come from but hey, happy to have shared something new :)

:)

Yeah, it was pretty much "if you wear that then you're a slut!!" to just about everything. Earrings, hair bands, nail polish and I'm not even going to start on makeup.

lawd

ive known some people who came from families with similar values. (mine are kind of like that but nowhere near as extreme) shit can really mess you up if you don't get away from it or have other sources of input in your life.

Haven't had any action in a few months now. I've been stretches of 2+ years without action before, but I feel more frustrated now than I ever did then, weird. maybe i'm just lonely.

set your dick pic as your profile pic

Fucking insecurities.

r u okay dood?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Today is a day when I am amazed at how many attractive people there are in the world. I'm like a window-shopping abstinent slut.

Fucking insecurities.

It seems like you're talking to TheAbsolution, but you have my support, too (plus the support of so many others on here). I hope things improve soon.

Kevyt

So many cute guys... ugh, blergh.

None of which I'll ever have a chance with.

It's a cruel world!

I hate summer!

@$$###;#!$$$@

I love when there are multiple colors and they kind of blend into each other

lawd

ive known some people who came from families with similar values. (mine are kind of like that but nowhere near as extreme) shit can really mess you up if you don't get away from it or have other sources of input in your life.

r u okay dood?

Yeah, that's pretty cool :)

If I had the money and patience to do a lot of maintenance (my natural hair color is basically black) then I'd do something like this:

Yeah, I totally know what you mean about it being destructive. Not really going to sit here and pour sad stories or anything but it did lead to a lot of self harm and incredibly stupid decisions. Luckily I'm in a much, much, much better place and, just as a coincidence, today I completed one of my long term life goals and I'm feeling super fantastic!

Thanks Alrus :). Communication, communication, communication. Have to enter into the relationship on the same terms and communicate when/if those change!

Absolutely!

Communication is by far the most important thing in any relationship, including "regular" friendships! If you can't or don't communicate then you will end up hurting yourself or someone else. If feelings change or anything else change then people have to talk about it, discuss it and realize that relationships of all kinds change all the time. Don't try to socket and limit it because you'll hurt them or yourself

Be honest, be fair, communicate and ask for the things you want!
Those are my personal rules :)

Kevyt

Got into an argument with an extremely crazy religious person. It was a big mistake. I ended up salty, losing my temper and insulted.

Serves me well. I've learned my lesson. :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching Man of Steel and the guy that plays Superman is so fucking hot

Henry Cavill was one of the main reasons I agreed to see Immortals with a friend. Man of Steel, on the other hand, looked good from the trailers, but Henry Cavill certainly didn't hurt.
That sailor sequence.
EDIT: Actually, every scene.

Kevyt

What a mess that 19 children and counting show is. I'm glad it's getting canceled. Worst thing is that my mom watches that show. She even met them in person... (!!!!)

What a bunch of hypocrites, accusing LGBT+ people of more likely being pedophiles when their own son is one.

Of course, the show's supporters are giving them a pass. Mike Huckabee delivered a gem too...

Cross quoting:

I saw this on Twitter

cfomhflwyaaazzsmnqu2.png

cfomhdhw0aipbh7rxpeq.png

What a bunch of clowns.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If I had the money and patience to do a lot of maintenance (my natural hair color is basically black) then I'd do something like this:

Looove it!

Yeah, I totally know what you mean about it being destructive. Not really going to sit here and pour sad stories or anything but it did lead to a lot of self harm and incredibly stupid decisions. Luckily I'm in a much, much, much better place and, just as a coincidence, today I completed one of my long term life goals and I'm feeling super fantastic!

Oh yeah? Congrats! Mind sharing what your goal was or is it too personal?

Crayons

Banned
Got into an argument with an extremely crazy religious person. It was a big mistake. I ended up salty, losing my temper and insulted.

Serves me well. I've learned my lesson. :p

I don't even bother talking to religious people, once I find out someone is religious I'm just like "Oh" and I keep a distance
It's just easier that way

I don't know, I never have issues with religious people. Most people are cool with me anyways so idk.
Most of the time, we just talk about nerdy things anyways and when their religion comes up, I'm just like "That's cool."

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even bother talking to religious people, once I find out someone is religious I'm just like "Oh" and I keep a distance

This is extremely anecdotal, but I have some fairly devout religious friends that have given me nothing but respect, friendliness, and support. Then again, these people are also students at my liberal college, so it's kind of self-selecting. I will concede, however, that in many parts of the world, being religious means being anti-LGBT+. Hopefully that changes as time passes, as I think we can all agree that, for many faiths, their values are/should be incompatible with being hateful and judgmental towards LGBT+ people.

Crayons

Banned
I don't know, I never have issues with religious people. Most people are cool with me anyways so idk.
Most of the time, we just talk about nerdy things anyways and when their religion comes up, I'm just like "That's cool."

It's just fairly easy for me to do so, I'm young and most people my age aren't religious at all.

This is extremely anecdotal, but I have some fairly devout religious friends that have given me nothing but respect, friendliness, and support. Then again, these people are also students at my liberal college, so it's kind of self-selecting. I will concede, however, that in many parts of the world, being religious means being anti-LGBT+. Hopefully that changes as time passes, as I think we can all agree that, for many faiths, their values are/should be incompatible with being hateful and judgmental towards LGBT+ people.

Ideally yeah, but I'm still seeing christian people post about the horrors of gay marriage and to me, this shouldn't even be an issue today. This should've been solved a decade ago. It really should've. So when people start debating gay marriage I'm just like "You're waaaay far behind"

Kevyt

Oh well, actually It had nothing to do with sexuality. The discussion was about Mad Max. The guy claimed that it was the devil's work, and he went talking about how Mad and Max is made up of three letters, and it's 666, the devil's number, and the masons, the illuminatti, blah blah... he then talked about the bible and some verses, and that people are stupid not to see that the end is coming, blah blah blah... Some conspiracy thing with the film's title and its content and how it's all in the bible.

I just said to him that it was silly and stupid to think that Mad Max is anything but just an action film that many people enjoy, and that his logic was flawed. He got all worked up and started calling me stupid, dumb, brainwashed and such. Heh. :p

One crazy dude who claims to be a christian, saying its his duty to tell people this kind of things.

Oh well, actually It had nothing to do with sexuality. The discussion was about Mad Max. The guy claimed that it was the devil's work, and he went talking about how Mad and Max is made up of three letters, and it's 666, the devil's number, and the masons, the illuminatti, blah blah... he then talked about the bible and some verses, and that people are stupid not to see that the end is coming, blah blah blah... Some conspiracy thing with the film's title and its content and how it's all in the bible.

I just said to him that it was silly and stupid to think that Mad Max is anything but just an action film that many people enjoy, and that his logic was flawed. He got all worked up and started calling me stupid, dumb, brainwashed and such. Heh. :p

One crazy dude who claims to be a christian, saying its his duty to tell people this kind of things.
Heh, he sounds like one of those dudes who holds up signs at my school saying a whole bunch of groups of people are going to hell or whatever. They're best ignored completely, trust me. They've lost all of their reason a long time ago .

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
A few weeks back, I watched this clip from Ellen. The guy is only in the first half and at the end, but woooow. Everything about him (that smile at 0:50!) kills me. Unfortunately, none of the photos I saw via a brief Google search were as appealing to me as this clip; otherwise, I'd share an image. If anyone knows any black magic that could make him attracted to men, make me fluent in Spanish, and make him love me, please let me know.

Ok, sorry about that shallow male objectification, but I just needed to share.

EDIT: He also seems like a nice guy, so that's good.

DOUBLE EDIT: Just found a gay kiss scene he did. Life has hope. Life is good.

Heh, he sounds like one of those dudes who holds up signs at my school saying a whole bunch of groups of people are going to hell or whatever. They're best ignored completely, trust me. They've lost all of their reason a long time ago .

Yep, sounds like the random guys (they're always male) at my school, too. I just ignore them. At a certain point for some people, religion becomes a conspiracy theory, and there's nothing you can do to talk to them. Since theories like that are based on hidden meanings and invisible ideas, there's no way to respond to them or to counter them.

Kevyt

A few weeks back, I watched this clip from Ellen. The guy is only in the first half and at the end, but woooow. Everything about him (that smile at 0:50!) kills me. Unfortunately, none of the photos I saw via a brief Google search were as appealing to me as this clip; otherwise, I'd share an image. If anyone knows any black magic that could make him attracted to men, make me fluent in Spanish, and make him love me, please let me know.

Woah... He's well fed! :3

I love his accent! He's sooo charming. Never seen or heard of him. I'm in love, and he said he's single.

DOUBLE EDIT: Just found a gay kiss scene he did. Life has hope. Life is good.

Sharing is caring!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Woah... He's well fed! :3

I love his accent! He's sooo charming. Never seen or heard of him. I'm in love, and he said he's single.

Sharing is caring!

You can't have him! He's mine! However, I'm willing to share. :)

Here's the clip, timed to the brief moment it happens. It's a bunch of people passing around an ice cube (so not really anything romantic about it), and he seems more distant with the guy than the girl...but I'll take it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Apologies fir last night.

I made myself sick in the end and brought it all up. I was caught in a moment of madness.

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think there's anything to apologize for. That said, your concern is appreciated. :) Are things better now?

Razmos

Sharing some of that new-page hotness that I promised earlier:
tumblr_nl7sq6MwtC1u1q0i8o2_250.gif
tumblr_nl7sq6MwtC1u1q0i8o1_250.gif

This is from the tumblr of a guy I've been following for a while. The majority of his pics are NSFW (and he's a massive tease).

Looking at his pics has made me decide that his body is my fitness goal, I think I can make my body like his and it makes me want to try really hard to reach that goal.

I'm not going to link to his tumblr because of all the NSFW obviously, but if you wanna see more just PM me and i'll send you the link.

3phemeral

he's also quite thique

iR4dy5Lb8B7Se.gif

He's so damn sexy in Mad Max. I didn't even recognize him until near the end.

This is from the tumblr of a guy I've been following for a while. The majority of his pics are NSFW (and he's a massive tease).

Looking at his pics has made me decide that his body is my fitness goal, I think I can make my body like his and it makes me want to try really hard to reach that goal.

I'm not going to link to his tumblr because of all the NSFW obviously, but if you wanna see more just PM me and i'll send you the link.
I'm sorry. I completely didn't read what you said. I was having some trouble paying attention.

Apologies fir last night.

I made myself sick in the end and brought it all up. I was caught in a moment of madness.
What do you mean you made yourself sick? What happened?

I hope you're feeling a little better now.
I also want you to know that you do have worth and you're a smart, interesting person and that you have people here that care about you. :)

Kevyt

Yes you can. Go for it!

Symphonia

Banned
I now remember why I'm so glad I no longer really talk to most of my family any more. I went round today for the first time in ages. I get there and the news is on, currently doing a report on the Pride festival in Birmingham this weekend. I'm watching intensely. My dad suddenly chimes in with "Thank fuck we don't need to go in town this weekend. We'd be molested by those fucking fags!' and then laughed.

My brother added to this with his pearl of wisdom, "And don't forget the fuckin' trannies, haha!' - needless to say, my visit was a very short one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom