• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on here?

kcZCOGk.gif

Edit: And for the top of the page, a Navy guy participating in the Herndon Climb.
e3RmiZU.jpg

So hot.

Kevyt

Yeah, if you enjoy being a depressed loner.

Shots fired.

The threesome thread brought me back repressed memories and almost puked. The image of your significant other having sex with another guy in front of you and enjoying it is too much. As many people said, unless you hav a diamond solid relationship or are suuuuuuper super super sure of your coolness with it, don't ever try it.

Indeed.

My very conservative religious and puritanical upbringing cringes at the thought of it though.

What's going on here?

Nothing. Just skypers showing up as they do every blue moon to stir things up. You would know, the usual stuff.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: And for the top of the page, a Navy guy participating in the Herndon Climb.
e3RmiZU.jpg

What a wonderful world we live in.

My very conservative religious and puritanical upbringing cringes at the thought of it though.

I'm with you on this. I mean, I'm happy that people enjoy this kind of stuff (really though, I'm happy for you all!), but personally, I'm still trying to understand why people want to have sex in the first place. Recently been trying to figure out if this lack of comprehension is an innate quality of mine or a learned idea. Once again, power to all you people who know what they like and finds ways to get that.

Nothing. Just skypers showing up as they do every blue moon to stir things up. You would know, the usual stuff.

Every now and then, I see the Skype get mentioned here, and each time I wonder what role Skype plays for the lettersGAF community. What do people use it for?

Today's my dog's birthday!

He is 5 now. :)

AAAAHHHH :O Your dog is unreal in how adorable he is. It is unbelievable. Happy birthday, doggie! How big is he?

Wait, do I stop existing on GAF when I pop in there? If I can't exist in both communities at once, oh my God... I was Schrödinger's Cat all along!

image.jpg

I must use my quantum powers for good.

The movie was so bad that it somehow managed to be entertaining. Skeletor's performance was amazing though.

e3RmiZU.jpg

I didn't think it was that bad but than I'm an unabashed child of the 80s and Yes, Frank Langella as Skeletor elevates that film.

What's a Herndon climb?

Always something happening in here

WUBVPpa.gif

I'm trying to lip read to see what she's saying but I got nothing

Today's my dog's birthday!

He is 5 now. :)

He looks like a stuffed toy.

Wait, do I stop existing on GAF when I pop in there? If I can't exist in both communities at once, oh my God... I was Schrödinger's Cat all along!

image.jpg

No, you're Sam Beckett leaping from post to post striving to put right what once went wrong hoping each post that the next post will be the leap home.

Sai-kun

Banned
Yeah, if you enjoy being a depressed loner.

spoken like...

well, like you

The threesome thread brought me back repressed memories and almost puked. The image of your significant other having sex with another guy in front of you and enjoying it is too much. As many people said, unless you hav a diamond solid relationship or are suuuuuuper super super sure of your coolness with it, don't ever try it.

:( Sorry you feel that way. I know I definitely wouldn't be into it if I felt the same way, but I'm like in the exact opposite boat. I think it's incredibly hot.

DOWN

Banned
I don't like dealing with bones but they aren't a dealbreaker. There's such a hassle though.

I'm with you on this. I mean, I'm happy that people enjoy this kind of stuff (really though, I'm happy for you all!), but personally, I'm still trying to understand why people want to have sex in the first place. Recently been trying to figure out if this lack of comprehension is an innate quality of mine or a learned idea. Once again, power to all you people who know what they like and finds ways to get that.

humans are programmed to want sex. we're social beings so we often get a bond or just pleasure out of it. It's how the straights keep the species alive. The exception would be asexual people who have little to know drive for sex, but most people do have that urge. And of course gays are only in it for the social and pleasure side of it.

Kevyt

Right hand.

Uh hmm. Any particular brand/flavor you like? I'm particularly fond of green tea.

What a wonderful world we live in.

Every now and then, I see the Skype get mentioned here, and each time I wonder what role Skype plays for the lettersGAF community. What do people use it for?

AAAAHHHH :O Your dog is unreal in how adorable he is. It is unbelievable. Happy birthday, doggie! How big is he?

For thr sex part I'll get to it later, but for Skype, well it's ummm... it's a dark amd scary place filled with despair. It's like LettersGaf's own Shadow Realm, like in Yu Gi Oh.

Jk. It's lettersGaf Official Skye Chat. It's in the OP.

image.jpg

Oh you two must be new, I haven't seen you all before. Welcome to the thread! Please enjoy your stay. Feel free to fill out the IBQ. :)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
He's the largest yorkie ever, he weights like 7kgs!

Hah that photo turned out amazing, my father took it. He's a little devil though, looks are deceiving.

Ah, a Yorkie! That explains why he's so cute. And yeah, I agree with Henchmen. In that photo, your dog looks unreal to the point of looking like a stuffed animal. Which is wonderful.

humans are programmed to want sex. we're social beings so we often get a bond or just pleasure out of it. It's how the straights keep the species alive. The exception would be asexual people who have little to know drive for sex, but most people do have that urge. And of course gays are only in it for the social and pleasure side of it.

Right, of course. I mean, that makes sense.

Kevyt

Mystic Theurge is cuppy :p

He's been here well before you hippie

tumblr_nkll36MW4u1ssrd1ho1_400.gif

Haha oop.
And Here I am too lol. tho i somewhat have been posting more ish than some of the other people from skype....kiindaa????

XZJxeN1.gif

I'm just kidding y'all! I'm just salty because Skype doesn't work for me... ;_;

Kater!! :D You reminded me of the last time I shipped letterGaffers. I would really love to ship you all once again, considering that we have new members!

Guys, can I ship you all? If you don't mind me shipping you, say yes. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or be like "why am I being shipped" (looking at you Ratsky). So yeah. :p

I wanna ship again! This time I won't miss anyone!

Kevyt

Yeah, well I do know why people have sex. Down pretty much nails it:

But my thing perhaps stems from the idea that a threesome is foreign to me that it seems intimidating and weird. It's like I was always taught that monogamy is the best way to go, and a bunch of religious mumble jumble, like premarital sex and stuff. All of this had an impact on my perception of things, but this doesn't mean that I am close minded, it's just that the idea of myself engaging with multiple sex partners seems uh... weird to me, like it's something that I'm not supposed to do. Only monogamous sex. It's hard to explain.

Even as an atheist, it's hard to shake off 20 years of religiosity.

Why is my ex getting hotter by the day? That's unfair.

You still have feelings for your ex don't you? Maybe it's a little bit of obsession too. Reverse psychology? The fact that you can't have him, or he isn't yours (as in being in a relationship with him) makes him much more appealing. I dunno.

daripad

So, with the recent events going on in my life, I started doing some basic writing about my life and my thoughts. I showed my best written portion to some friends (which was about my super long straight crush) and they said it was very good. it feels so good

Edit: oh, good evening btw

Ahasverus

You still have feelings for your ex don't you? Maybe it's a little bit of obsession too. Reverse psychology? The fact that you can't have him, or he isn't yours (as in being in a relationship with him) makes him much more appealing. I dunno.
Kinda buuut I'm pretty sure he is getting sexier haha i'd post a photo but that would be creepy. You might be right though, who knows, we have a nice sincere friendship and O'm by no means pursuing something, but god know he hits all my physical notes.

DOWN

Banned
But my thing perhaps stems from the idea that a threesome is foreign to me that it seems intimidating and weird. It's like I was always taught that monogamy is the best way to go, and a bunch of religious mumble jumble, like premarital sex and stuff. All of this had an impact on my perception of things, but this doesn't mean that I am close minded, it's just that the idea of myself engaging with multiple sex partners seems uh... weird to me, like it's something that I'm not supposed to do. Only monogamous sex. It's hard to explain.

Yeah, I went to Christian school for my first 10 grades so I've been around a bit of it I suppose.

But I think I would totally say yes to a threesome if I felt comfortable and was single. I wouldn't do it if I were in a relationship. I think I'd only want monogamy there.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I can never tell when things are getting serious or just more playful on the internet.

Kater!! :D You reminded me of the last time I shipped letterGaffers. I would really love to ship you all once again, considering that we have new members!

Guys, can I ship you all? If you don't mind me shipping you, say yes. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable or be like "why am I being shipped" (looking at you Ratsky). So yeah. :p

I wanna ship again! This time I won't miss anyone!

I don't know how this works or what this would entail, but I'm not opposed if it doesn't take effort from me. Would it make more sense for people to just let you know if they don't want to be shipped? Either way, I guess it's a "I don't mind" from me.

Yeah, well I do know why people have sex. Down pretty much nails it:

I can relate to what you're saying when you consider how your upbringing has shaped and affects your behavior today. For me, I think the questions I have on this topic are ones that are ultimately not a good fit for this thread and perhaps don't even really have answers. However, I think I at least partially understand how you feel when you say it's "weird" due to ideas you were raised with.

So, with the recent events going on in my life, I started doing some basic writing about my life and my thoughts. I showed my best written portion to some friends (which was about my super long straight crush) and they said it was very good. it feels so good

Receiving compliments on artistic crafts of any kind (e.g., writing, music, studio arts, etc.) feels wonderful. Congrats! I hope the writing has been helpful. It certainly is for me.

Writing is such a good and constructive thing, thats wonderful that you've gotten really good feed back from it! Good to see you Dari :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom