• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I'm ready to find my LettersGAF soul mate :3

per the advice of some people in the thread a week or two ago, I took myself off of OKC and such for the moment. Blah.

I hope you find someone soon. Don't lose hope.

Not a hook up, but Razmos and I are meeting in the summer for a few drinks, and I think Son Of D wants to do the same. Both are within easy reach.

Then we should all go for a drink together! :p

Oh come on dude, not everything is about sex.
;)

Ooooohhhh, I get it now!

So that's the threesome that Razmos was talking about a few pages back! :p

Amirite? :D

VegiHam

I always wonder why Brit letterGaffers don't hook up. It's like they're very close to one another already! :p

I mean, we aren't actually that close together. At least not by British Standards. See, living on this island you get used to the idea that a three hour journey is insane. It's not like bits of America where that's the distance to get you to the next town, it could put you in a whole other country. I don't think most of us would feel close till we're in the same county.

...And the above evidence suggest it is done despite that; because we're stubborn I guess.

It's not like bits of America where that's the distance to get you to the next town, it could put you in a whole other country. I don't think most of us would feel close till we're in the same county.

38702d1238143049-united-states-counties-map-us-map.jpg

I wonder how much of this county map US gaf can fill in.

Fill in by living here that is.

DOWN

Banned
Literally thirsty today. My throat is screaming for a Coke from McDonald's y'all. Also I worked out this morning on only 4 hours of sleep but I feel awesome.

Ahasverus

Is he single? And if you are single, then go for it! You know what they say, en donde huvo fuego, cenizas hay! :)

Edit: oops I think it's the other way around.

Yeah we're both single haha and very good friends. I honestly don't see him anymore as relationship material, but daamn if he looks fine.

Life is weird.

I wonder how much of this county map US gaf can fill in.

Fill in by living here that is.
I've never understood what a COunty is, it's like a state inside a state? So the city hierarchy goes like Country-->State--->County--->City? I dunno.

So I have my first date, cute guy I met on tinder. Haven't talked much but he seems to be into me for some reason. Looks like we're going to the cinema. He's much younger than me but who gives a fuck.

Kevyt

Aw I'm happy for you guys ^_^

So this makes another Gaf couple? Who needs OkCupid when you've got LettersGAF.

I'm ready to find my LettersGAF soul mate :3

I uh, I think I've found my soulmate...
Literally thirsty today. My throat is screaming for a Coke from McDonald's y'all. Also I worked out this morning on only 4 hours of sleep but I feel awesome.

Hey Down! :3

Sigh. I wish ;_;

-----

Yeah it seems like we humans are programmed to sleep less during summer. I know for me I sleep more during winter. I dunno, the heat gets me going.

So I have my first date, cute guy I met on tinder. Haven't talked much but he seems to be into me for some reason. Looks like we're going to the cinema. He's much younger than me but who gives a fuck.

Have fun! Don't be nervous, be yourself!

Best of luck! :)

Razmos

Well well well, a cute guy a couple of years younger than me that I had a slight crush on in High School told me he was completely straight after I found his blog where he was chatting with a bunch of guys and had shirtless pics. He said he was just curious but he'd figured himself out since then.

fast forward many years and guess who I just found on Grindr!
I sent him a message asking if he remembered me (not like he'd be able to tell from the pic I have in my profile ;P) so this is gonna be interesting when he replies.

Ahasverus

I sent him a message asking if he remembered me (not like he'd be able to tell from the pic I have in my profile ;P) so this is gonna be interesting when he replies.
Honestly it sounds like a reverse "I'm gay I can't date you girl" excuse

Well well well, a cute guy a couple of years younger than me that I had a slight crush on in High School told me he was completely straight after I found his blog where he was chatting with a bunch of guys and had shirtless pics. He said he was just curious but he'd figured himself out since then.

did he used to play football and sing?

RM8

I went present-shopping with a friend because his girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow. I guess it shouldn't be surprising, but straight guys have impressive knowledge of female clothes and related stores, lol. My experience was limited to following my mother around while she took ages to decide what to buy.

We ended up buying a (pretty fancy) backpack :x

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
A hot hairy geeky otter who is great in bed ;)

is he top material tho

How dare you use one of my favs.

yMfFNsH.gif

<3

Neutral Gay:

Pro's: You are both feminine and masculine. You are protective of those that you love and care about but you want them to have freedom to be who they are. You are a free spirit and try to get others to enjoy life.

Con's: You may be mistaken for what you stand for or mean about things.

yes

Chris Hemsworth is the Famous Man destined to be your soulmate! This action-packed, superhero movie star is one hot Aussie with a bad boy edge. But what we love most about the on-screen Thor, is that he is a loyal companion whose not afraid to show off his lady whenever the opportunity arises. He's also quite the family man, and this is something you desire in your ideal partner. He's strong, confident and has a good head on his shoulders, making him the perfect and dependable man just for you. You two can be adventurous together and you'll always feel safe and secure with this man around. Way to go catching this stud!

yes

Xaltheron

Um, that didn't turn out very accurate. I answered every question honestly and got this, which is pretty much the complete opposite of me :p

Mean Gay
Pro's: Everyone wants to be you, everyone wants to look like you, you have the perfect body, the best looking friends, and travel to many different places. You're the image of the gay people, and you love the attention that you receive. You probably have the most sexual encounters of all gays.

Con's: You may never find true love. You will become bitter in the end. You have no real friends. You wont learn something until its to late.

Uh-huh >_>

Neutral Gay

Pro's: You are both feminine and masculine. You are protective of those that you love and care about but you want them to have freedom to be who they are. You are a free spirit and try to get others to enjoy life.

lol @ the bolded. The Con is dead on for me though.

Son Of D

Neutral Gay

If it says so.

Kevyt

You're such a jock VegiHam! :p

You're a walking beefcake of muscles and lots of muscles. :D

Um, that didn't turn out very accurate. I answered every question honestly and got this, which is pretty much the complete opposite of me :p

Mean Gay

Uh-huh >_>

I got mean gay too. I'm not mean... I:

So let's see:

Everyone wants to be you
Nope, not at all.

everyone wants to look like you,
Heh. If everyone is no one, then yes.

you have the perfect body
So perfect that I can't stand looking at myself in a mirror... ;_;

#bodyshame

the best looking friends
I have more fingers in one hand than I have friends. They're not really "lookers" but they're alright. :p

travel to many different places.
I want to travel more.

You're the image of the gay people
A hobo? :D

and you love the attention that you receive.
I do love attention. Especially when it's from my cats. Those two are very selfish, but every once in a while they'll come to me and be gopd obedient cats.

You probably have the most sexual encounters of all gays.
Zero sexual encounters.
Unless my hand counts, then yeah lol.

You may never find true love. You will become bitter in the end. You have no real friends. You wont learn something until its to late.

*gasps* It's happening now already I'm afraid.

-------
That wasn't accurate at all >.>

Alrus

Huh, I got Gay Thug :
Pro's: You are about the hard life, you know the struggle of life but you embrace what is to come from it. You like to play but you to can be serious when need be. You respect what you have and are grateful that you earned it. You never take anything for granted and you never let a day go by without living it to the fullest.

Con's: You may live life a little to hard and fall completely to the breaking point.

The hell.

RM8

Pro's: You are the friend of all friends. No matter what you do in life, you will always put your best friend first and be there as much as you can for the rest of your friends.

Con's: You may forever be alone in love.
I got this as well. There was literally one single question that involved friends &#128539;

VegiHam

You're such a jock VegiHam! :p

You're a walking beefcake of muscles and lots of muscles. :D

Hobo, dude, you've seen my Selfies. I am not.

However, the way they describe what they mean fits me pretty well. Straight acting, may be mistaken for uncaring, deeply affectionate and hard working? I'll take that.

Kevyt

Hobo, dude, you've seen my Selfies. I am not.

However, the way they describe what they mean fits me pretty well. Straight acting, may be mistaken for uncaring, deeply affectionate and hard working? I'll take that.

Sorry, I went overboard, I was kidding.

It reminded me of that time in the previous OT there was a picture of a hot dude who was very fit and you said something along the lines of "I wouldn't push him out of my bed" or something like that, and Bo said that you wouldn't be able to even if you wanted to - to which you agreed. :p

Your previous post reminded me of this.

Sowwy! D:

I would do anything for love
but I won't let you suck my toes :) bye bitch

Wrong thread? o: lol

VegiHam

Sorry, I went overboard, I was kidding.

It reminded me of that time in the previous OT there was a picture of a hot dude who was very fit and you said something along the lines of "I wouldn't push him out of my bed" or something like that, and Bo said that you wouldn't be able to even if you wanted to - to which you agreed. :p

Your previous post reminded me of this.

Sowwy! D:
Hahaha I wasn't mad or anything man. I wish I had more muscle but I can't eat much protein. Vegetarianism + Student Budgeting = Scrawnyness

That said pushing people out of bed isn't my style. Ususlly they take the duvet with them and I get cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom