• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat Saint's Row 3, felt like a chore to finish lol

unrelated but today I did my placement test and I did great on it, which means that I won't be wasting time (and money) taking math and english classes that don't give me any credits! hope everyone else is doing good too.

I'm drinking too. But an In-n-out milk-shake as opposed to alcohol.

Just beat Saint's Row 3, felt like a chore to finish lol

unrelated but today I did my placement test and I did great on it, which means that I won't be wasting time (and money) taking math and english classes that don't give me any credits! hope everyone else is doing good too.

Congrats!

Bladenic

Honestly I don't remember, like 2 years ago or so?

Or I might be dreaming, I dunno.

Edit: Now that I remember, it was a baby pic haha. Pretty cute, and with a bit of future exptrapolation your mind could do the rest. Of course, we who admire him already do it for how exemplary he is.

He's not a mod anymore, you can stop the metaphorical dick sucking

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Uncalled for.

Mumei's moniker will always be red in my heart.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
G'day, LettersGAF.

tumblr_lyzdrmkhZS1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
How ya doing, man?

Relatively well. Got dinner with a (straight) friend and was reminded why I once felt compelled to write a poem about him (about unspoken feelings). He's just so nice and friendly. It makes me happy to see him happy, and he seems to be doing better than before. Now I'm procrastinating on some work I have to submit tomorrow and finalize by Monday, but it's actually kind of satisfying stuff. How are you? Do you have a good Friday ahead of you?

Symphonia

Banned
Relatively well. Got dinner with a (straight) friend and was reminded why I once felt compelled to write a poem about him (about unspoken feelings). He's just so nice and friendly. It makes me happy to see him happy, and he seems to be doing better than before. Now I'm procrastinating on some work I have to submit tomorrow and finalize by Monday, but it's actually kind of satisfying stuff. How are you? Do you have a good Friday ahead of you?
Ooh, nice! What did you have for dinner? I used to write poetry back in high school. If I can find it, I'll post some for y'all to laugh at, and C&C as appropriate by GAF standards. As for me, I'm good, thanks! My Friday will consist of a half-day at work, followed by a lengthy session of Black Flag, and then (hopefully) some GTAO with the NGAF crew. I lead a very exciting life, you can tell.

heh, thank you. Little would you guess that despite the cute appearance I posted my goods for all of letterGAF to see.

Grats on the purchase. I'm planning on buying one for myself, in a year or two. All I want for it is Final Fantasy XV, Dissidia: Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3, and none of them are being released for a long while.

Ha, I saw them when you posted them and they were pretty damn special. When you got it, flaunt it.

Yeah there isn't really a lot of already released games that I'm dying to play just yet so I probably made the purchase too early but I'll use it as an excuse to play some remasters I missed from last gen.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, nice! What did you have for dinner? I used to write poetry back in high school. If I can find it, I'll post some for y'all to laugh at, and C&C as appropriate by GAF standards. As for me, I'm good, thanks! My Friday will consist of a half-day at work, followed by a lengthy session of Black Flag, and then (hopefully) some GTAO with the NGAF crew. I lead a very exciting life, you can tell.

I got a grilled cheese with french fries and a vanilla milkshake. It was a very unhealthy meal, but I rarely eat anything like that and try to frequent the gym, so I figured it was ok. Poetry is fun! My high school stuff is objectively terrible, but I think I've written a couple at least "ok" pieces in the last several years. After mentioning that poem about the friend, I decided to reread it and the fact that I didn't hate it probably means something a little bit positive. Please do share your poetry! I love reading people's work.

Your Friday sounds great to me. I think Friday nights are a perfect time for low-key gaming sessions to relax and unwind; at least, it's a style of living I can understand. I hope you enjoy your night!

Your instagram is amazing, love your singing vids.

YOU MET WILLAM, AM SO JELLY IT HURTS

Aw man, thank you sir! And, yeah, I had no idea Willam was gonna be at the bar when I randomly decided to go. He was super chill. Hung out with the fans before and after performing.

Also, word is RuPaul's working on launching a UK version of Drag Race? Can't wait to see all the amazing queens that'll undoubtedly be introduced through that!

Razmos

Aw man, thank you sir! And, yeah, I had no idea Willam was gonna be at the bar when I randomly decided to go. He was super chill. Hung out with the fans before and after performing.

Also, word is RuPaul's working on launching a UK version of Drag Race? Can't wait to see all the amazing queens that'll undoubtedly be introduced through that!
Eurgh, max jelly.
jelly_by_kuropop-d6sdqpj.gif

I've heard about that yeah. Though I haven't even started watching the US version yet (and really really should)

You look great in a vest/tank top whatever they call those things by the way

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here got Flipnote Studio 3D? Never had this tool before but finally downloaded it.

Here's my first derpy attempt at, uh, trying to use it. (Might be sorta NSFW. Not sure.)

Clip > Instagram > Website > Youtube

You have a singing voice/sound I've never really encountered before. I really like it! Such a "tight"/rapid vibrato (like a flutter) that gives you a really interesting quality. Also, you covered "Almost Lover," which endears you to me so much. Your pop* on "hope" in that song is incredible.

Oh yeah, the Flipnote clip. Right. It's a fun loop with a cool old cartoon style! Way better than anything I could create. It's a shame Instagram can't show the 3D elements.

*Thought this was the term I've heard for jumping up briefly, but now I can't find it used anywhere

Eurgh, max jelly.
jelly_by_kuropop-d6sdqpj.gif

I've heard about that yeah. Though I haven't even started watching the US version yet (and really really should)

You look great in a vest/tank top whatever they call those things by the way

Hah thanks. And omg yes you should! Guess season 4 is an obvious contender since Willam's on it. Aside from that I'm partial to seasons 3 and 6.

Clip > Instagram > Website > Youtube

You have a singing voice/sound I've never really encountered before. I really like it! Such a "tight"/rapid vibrato (like a flutter) that gives you a really interesting quality. Also, you covered "Almost Lover," which endears you to me so much. Your pop* on "hope" in that song is incredible.

Oh yeah, the Flipnote clip. Right. It's a fun loop with a cool old cartoon style! Way better than anything I could create. It's a shame Instagram can't show the 3D elements.

*Thought this was the term I've heard for jumping up briefly, but now I can't find it used anywhere

Thanks. Super kind of you. It's all a learning curve for me with all the videos I put out, but glad they're not complete and total trainwrecks haha. And dear god yeah I love Almost Lover (and A Fine Frenzy in general.)

DOWN

Banned
It's 90 degrees here and I want to destroy something beautiful.

True. I haven't had McDonald's in a while, I think Saturday will be the day.

Your selfies are always a huge tease.

True, there's no bigger tease than seeing only the outside of some fine McDonald's packaging. Enjoy your McDonald's.

Exactly my feelings this week.
I can't go walking outside. :(

Last night's thunderstorm came outta nowhere, too. It was sunny most of the day then bam, just started thundering and pouring rain. Very annoying. D:

Oop, top of page... mmm, I can't look up a hot guy picture to post right now, someone else help me out here!

DOWN

Banned
Someone promise me that all this time I've spent indoors and avoiding sun are going to be great for my skin when I'm older.

Symphonia

Banned
Someone promise me that all this time I've spent indoors and avoiding sun are going to be great for my skin when I'm older.
As someone who has spent the majority of their life doing exactly what you described, I'd like to be able to tell you that your skin will have a beautiful complexion when you're older, but to do so would be lying. And lying is wrong. Still, at least you won't have orange skin reminescent of cracked leather.

n_n;

DOWN

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc

69 year old trucker who has spent three decades with the sun on the left side of his face every day.
I've seen this and I hope this strategy works. Dodge that sun yo, but RIP me because it has also caused me to be Vitamin D deficient according to my doc.

As someone who has spent the majority of their life doing exactly what you described, I'd like to be able to tell you that your skin will have a beautiful complexion when you're older, but to do so would be lying. And lying is wrong. Still, at least you won't have orange skin reminescent of cracked leather.

n_n;
I am not into the orange look

Only if you take care of it otherwise.
What does that mean? Paging Leona Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom