• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Meh
Your skin will get looser no matter what. It's okay, it's only natural.

I want to fight it without doing any cosmetic procedures and without needing multiple products to deal with. I just like to wash my face or scrub it and that's my routine.

Then when I hit 50 I'll either be fine with my aging or hunt down Tom Ford's Botox doctor to look nicely aged in my 50s as close to that as I can get.

tom-ford.gif

Symphonia

Banned
I don't like thinking about depressing things.
Right? Winter weather is so much better than summer. Nothing beats finishing work, getting in from the cold, drawing the curtains, and snuggling up in your onesie with a mug of hot chocolate and a film or book.

Kevyt

Right? Winter weather is so much better than summer. Nothing beats finishing work, getting in from the cold, drawing the curtains, and snuggling up in your onesie with a mug of hot chocolate and a film or book.

The last two winters in here have been brutal. - 30 Farenheit (-34.4 celsius according to google) is too much. For about a week, East Coast USA was colder than Alaska. That shouldn't be.

I'm glad summer is here. Yeah the heat can be annoying but it's not that bad with AC.

Lets just all move to antarctic. (y)

Penguins are vicious creatures though.

The last two winters in here have been brutal. - 30 Farenheit (-34.4 celsius according to google) is too much. For about a week, East Coast USA was colder than Alaska. That shouldn't be.

I'm glad summer is here. Yeah the heat can be annoying but it's not that bad with AC.

Penguins are vicious creatures though.

at least not the hump gif (y)

Sai-kun

Banned
Fuck the winter. Maybe if I lived someplace where it didn't drop below -40, I might enjoy it, but otherwise fuck that. I'd rather be warm all day wearing as little clothing as possible that be basically unable to leave the house because of the temperature.

Kevyt

Fuck the winter. Maybe if I lived someplace where it didn't drop below -40, I might enjoy it, but otherwise fuck that. I'd rather be warm all day wearing as little clothing as possible that be basically unable to leave the house because of the temperature.

I don't know how you guys in Chicago can stand the winter.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Hate summer. It's only been in the 70s here for a couple days and I'm already sick of it. Constantly sweaty, oily, lethargic, squinting in the sun, trouble sleeping, breakouts on my arms and shoulders, etc.

Cool and cold weather is so much more enjoyable.

Captcha

Supposed to be like 105 F (I think that's about ~40 C) in Vegas Sunday. Get on my level. Or don't because I'd feel bad for you. I always get pale in the summer here because I'll be god damned if I'm going out during the day unless I have to.

Hate summer. It's only been in the 70s here for a couple days and I'm already sick of it. Constantly sweaty, oily, lethargic, squinting in the sun, trouble sleeping, breakouts on my arms and shoulders, etc.

Cool and cold weather is so much more enjoyable.
Agreed.

I hate leaving the house and immediately feeling like the shower I just took was a waste of time.

Razmos

American seasons:
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter

British seasons:
Spring
Rain
Autumn
Winter

Be glad you actually get a summer.

More like
Wind
Rain
Wind
Snow/Rain

I think the weather has gone through all 4 seasons today alone. Sunny, then raining, then windy, then calm, then raining again.
I hate living here.

Summer always makes me wanna play Mario Sunshine. Pretty psyched to go to the beach too. (Also at the risk of making everyone in the UK wanna slap me) I still miss the rain too. Love rain.

Razmos

Summer always makes me wanna play Mario Sunshine. Pretty psyched to go to the beach too. (Also at the risk of making everyone in the UK wanna slap me) I still miss the rain too. Love rain.
Any time is a good time for Mario Sunshine.

I was gonna slap you but I got sidetracked imagining you at the beach and my mind went fuzzy :p

Symphonia

Banned
American seasons:
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter

British seasons:
Spring
Rain
Autumn
Winter

Be glad you actually get a summer.
I can't remember the last time we had a nice summer. Damn, was it really that long ago? Also, Zombie, you set my phone off like mad, vibrating like hell in my pocket.

feelsgoodbro.jpg

Summer here in Atlanta consists of 85 degree weather with high humidity interspersed with thunderstorms that sound nice against my window at night.

I don't mind most of the time so long as I don't leave the house before like 7pm.

Razmos

Plot Twist plot twist!
Cue the disappointment. And the outrage.
It turns out Clint Arlis and JJ Lane, the two straight Bachelorette contestants who claimed they’d fallen in love with each other while taping the ABC reality show, were only “doing it for the cameras” and that “nothing gay ever happened.”

Well that was really fucking obviously done just for headlines and media attention. Pretty shameless honestly.
Eh, I knew it was fake from the start so i'm not really surprised, but it's sure interesting how little TV networks care for the gays until they want to make a scandal or a publicity stunt.

Kevyt

straight people are so gross :)

You know, I don't think it looks well on the community to have someone say stuff like in this, even in jest. I feel like that's going too far. We would sure get up in arms if someone posted something along the lines of "gay people are so gross :)"

RM8

Yeah, some people are crappy, but you would think we'd know better than attributing negative traits to someone's sexuality. IMO, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom