• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Guess I'm too easily forgotten to be shipped with anyone.
wtzgU.gif

me 2

One of the other flag carriers has a Toothless backpack.

It is for Midsumma, a queer festival in Melbourne, Australia.

A toddler did run under it earlier also.

I really want it to rain. It's definitely not going to where I am in the dead of winter, but it's all I can think about. Those rain sound websites just aren't doing it for me.

Maybe my body just wants to be somewhere else. Feeling that "cabin fever".

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I really want it to rain. It's definitely not going to where I am in the dead of winter, but it's all I can think about. Those rain sound websites just aren't doing it for me.

Maybe my body just wants to be somewhere else. Feeling that "cabin fever".

tv/movie/game to transport you somewhere else

I usually like rain, but I could have done without it for the past few days.

This month's weather was a disgrace to the concept of summer.
I definitely should not be complaining because we've had a very mild winter where I am this year so far, but February is just starting so I've got at least two more months of winter to look forward to, possibly more if nature wants to be lame. And then the month or so of sloppy, muddy muck to trudge through.

I just want to get away, but that's not in the cards anytime soon either. I can't even remember the last time I went on vacation.

Do you guys realize that we're at 30+ pages and this thread is 8 days old

Is that a bad thing? I prefer it over just a few posts a week. I enjoy chatting with you guys. We may not agree with each other at times (particularly tastes in men..or women for our bi/les/straight folks on here) but there's a real sense of community on here which is hard to find irl.

Is that a bad thing? I prefer it over just a few posts a week. I enjoy chatting with you guys. We may not agree with each other at times (particularly tastes in men..or women for our bi/les/straight folks on here) but there's a real sense of community on here which is hard to find irl.
not a bad thing lol
it's just kind of crazy i guess :v
There is an alphabet to take over!

Also, just 17 if 100ppp! :D
i forget 100ppp exists....50ppp for life!

Jezan

not a bad thing lol
it's just kind of crazy i guess :v

i forget 100ppp exists....50ppp for life!
I would agree if this thread was image heavy. So no, 100ppp FTW!

EDIT: Powering through SMT Persona because it's not as fun as Persona 2:EP . IMO, EP is the best Persona, not even 3 or 4 come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom