• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Actually, I am unshipping you. I'll have to think this through.

Anyways, I would ship the following amazing individuals:

- Delio and Grizzo

Don't hate me if your name is on this list. :p

I don't hate you, I think that's a cute game, but may I ask why do you ship me with Delio aside from the fact that both our names end with "o"? :D

Me and Grizzo o_O

haha you don't look too happy about it :(

Also, talking dirty in German is hawt as hell.

I agree so much. German and portuguese. Both sound hot to my ears.

I really like any kind of US accent too.

That is a rough dream. I've had ones kind of like that before, especially where there was a game in the dream that I'd really like to play in real life, but I wake up and it turns out it never existed. Last night the Nabbit that Grizzo sent me slept right between our head pillows so I'm surprised I didn't have a dream like that...!

Nabbit's Wild Adventure!* coming soon for the Wii U

*don't get too excited, this is actually an "e-Shop only" puzzle game with Nabbit throwing tetris blocks at you in order for you to make lines

I withdraw, dating someone irl (thems the rules, right?).

besides I wanted Grizzo ;(

Let's pretend, even though you already got a BF IRL (or is that frowned upon?)

(also I still owe you a reply to your last message, don't worry I haven't forgot about it)

Delio

I don't hate you, I think that's a cute game, but may I ask why do you ship me with Delio aside from the fact that both our names end with "o"? :D

haha you don't look too happy about it :(

I was more suprised. I didnt know why he shipped us together lol

Kevyt

Me and Grizzo o_O

Yep. You're both writers so love letters between you two would be interesting, lol.

Hmmmm... it would require me to write a 5,000 word essay to fully explain it. I just think you two seem like very sweet guys so it could work. ^.^

I don't have the money for a personal trainer, but our gym offers a free session with one and he turned out to be a mega-cutie. :3

CameraZOOM-20130731122249388_zps306d56f0.jpg~320x480

I wish there were trainers like that at my gym.

did you cry? because that is pretty sad. The worse gaming related dream I had was based around Mass Effect 3. it ended pretty normally :;(

Some of the games were legit. I remember one of them being a survival horror game with dinosaurs (like Dino Crisis) and a Chronno like trigger game. There was also a BloodBorne gameplay footage. Yeah, it was a really good dream. I'm hanging out backstage with Shushei watching some trailers and teasers from Sony's World Wide Studios... not. xD

garyBig

If by magical you mean pain in the ass grammar then yeah; it's magical.

What's NOT magical about the grammatical legit-ness of stuff like

'Wenn hinter Fliegen Fliegen fliegen fliegen Fliegen Fliegen nach'

or

'Wenn vor Robben Robben robben robben Robben Robben hinterher'

?

Bonus: 'Wenn ich die See seh, brauch ich kein Meer mehr'

Mr. F

Banned
I agree so much. German and portuguese. Both sound hot to my ears.

Let's pretend, even though you already got a BF IRL (or is that frowned upon?)

(also I still owe you a reply to your last message, don't worry I haven't forgot about it)

Oh hey ;)

And haha it's still relatively early days, not necessarily bf yet but things are looking good. :)
What happens on GAF stays on GAF?
and no worries on the PM!

VegiHam

What's NOT magical about the grammatical legit-ness of stuff like

'Wenn hinter Fliegen Fliegen fliegen fliegen Fliegen Fliegen nach'

or

'Wenn vor Robben Robben robben robben Robben Robben hinterher'

?

Bonus: 'Wenn ich die See seh, brauch ich kein Meer mehr'
That is clearly magical.

Remembering whether to put e, en, es and stuff n the end of an adjective just
cus of arbitrary 'gender'? And it's different when it's dative or genetive or something? That is not magical. Aint nobody got time for that.

What's going on I just woke up...

Actually, I am unshipping you. I'll have to think this through.

Anyways, I would ship the following amazing individuals:

- Delio and Grizzo
- Zenmamutke88 and Vitanimus
- Alvmew and Cornburrito
- Escape Goat and Henchmen
- RatskyWatsky and Rayis
- Via Purifico and Mr. Zombie
- Chronos and Hours Left

That's all for now. This is getting really hard.

Don't hate me if your name is on this list. :p

Ah.

Henchmen, ive been waiting for over an hour. We were supposed to go shopping for throw pillows and order the track lighting for the kitchen.

Too much responsibility *runs for the hills*

Okay I just got contacted by my trainer and he looks big so I'm just gonna say make me feel guilty about paying for you until I look like you. That's the point as far as I know.

Nudes?

asking so Ratsky doesn't have to cause he's sick

Me neither.

And last night's discussion about PBS has inspired me: I've been up since 6AM playing the original "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?" game.

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Where_in_the_World_is_Carmen_Sandiego_1985#

Extra challenge level: sooo many flags, government bodies, and currencies have changed over the past three decades. :p

Never had the original. We did have "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego" along with "84 Winter Olympics" and "Reader Rabbit" for our Apple II E.

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

:(

I draw the line at throw pillows.

garyBig

That is clearly magical.

cus of arbitrary 'gender'? And it's different when it's dative or genetive or something? That is not magical. Aint nobody got time for that.

At least our sound-graph correspondence is not as terribly weak as to lead to a language of seemingly utterly arbitrary pronunciations, forcing you to learn them by heart for each and every word when you encounter it for the first time.

compare 'The Chaos' by Gerard Nolst Trenité (not just by chance a non-native of your language this guy btw)

One, anemone, Balmoral,
Kitchen, lichen, laundry, laurel.
Gertrude, German, wind and wind,
Beau, kind, kindred, queue, mankind,

Tortoise, turquoise, chamois-leather,
Reading, Reading, heathen, heather.
This phonetic labyrinth
Gives moss, gross, brook, brooch, ninth, plinth.

[...]

Golf, wolf, countenance, lieutenants
Hoist in lieu of flags left pennants.
Courier, courtier, tomb, bomb, comb,
Cow, but Cowper, some and home.

[...]

And I bet you, dear, a penny,
You say mani-(fold) like many,
Which is wrong. Say rapier, pier,
Tier (one who ties), but tier.

Arch, archangel; pray, does erring
Rhyme with herring or with stirring?
Prison, bison, treasure trove,
Treason, hover, cover, cove,

Perseverance, severance. Ribald
Rhymes (but piebald doesn't) with nibbled.
Phaeton, paean, gnat, ghat, gnaw,
Lien, psychic, shone, bone, pshaw.

[...]

Bass, large, target, gin, give, verging,
Ought, oust, joust, and scour, but scourging;
Ear, but earn; and ere and tear
Do not rhyme with here but heir.
full poem

Just picture someone who's never heard an English word before and his/her attempt to learn it all from scratch.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You have to be tall to train?

ofc not but that bust shot makes him look really small (not short) or somthing. idk. i always picture trainers as being these beefy dudes but i guess you dont have to be beefy to train beefy and plus its not like everyone who trains is training to become that way anyway maybe they book him to become leaner and meaner though im not sure if trainers train your attitude in addition to the body? at any rate i cant say that id feel confident in a small (not height) trainer because like if theyre not buff how can they help me be buff? do they even know what theyre doing and thoughts like that or maybe they do know how to get buff but they just choose not to in which case i have to call their passion into question because why would you do something that you dont love for a living? wheres the spark? but maybe they only train people who want to be not buff but still fit in which case im willing to admit that i may be wrong

VegiHam

At least our sound-graph correspondence is not as terribly weak as to lead to a language of seemingly utterly arbitrary pronunciations, forcing you to learn them by heart for each and every word when you encounter it for the first time.

compare 'The Chaos' by Gerard Nolst Trenité (not just by chance a non-native of your language this guy btw)

full poem

Just picture someone who's never heard an English word before and his/her attempt to learn it all from scratch.
Entirely correct.
I love that poem btw.
I was actually more thinking about German compared to French then to English. French only has two genders and way less trickery and that's the stuff that always cost me marks in my studies.

If I didn't speak English natively I would have no luck learning it and I find people who have incredibly impressive.

garyBig

If I didn't speak English natively I would have no luck learning it and I find people who have incredibly impressive.

That's very true tbh. I'd never have enough patience to learn German. So yeah, I admit it, it's obviously complicated as fuck lol. But then so is every language I guess (except for Spanish and Italian if you've already had your share of English and Latin, and even with those I'm too lazy to learn any of them in earnest...

Jezan

ofc not but that bust shot makes him look really small (not short) or somthing. idk. i always picture trainers as being these beefy dudes but i guess you dont have to be beefy to train beefy and plus its not like everyone who trains is training to become that way anyway maybe they book him to become leaner and meaner though im not sure if trainers train your attitude in addition to the body? at any rate i cant say that id feel confident in a small (not height) trainer because like if theyre not buff how can they help me be buff? do they even know what theyre doing and thoughts like that or maybe they do know how to get buff but they just choose not to in which case i have to call their passion into question because why would you do something that you dont love for a living? wheres the spark? but maybe they only train people who want to be not buff but still fit in which case im willing to admit that i may be wrong
In his defense, it just looks like an angled pic of a small pic so definition is lost (lol). Besides he looks buffed but cursed with a small frame body. As you said he might be fit but maybe doesn't like a toned body or also maybe he is doing something he doesn't love because he still has to find out what he loves to do. We need more pics to be sure :p

Ty4on

That is clearly magical.

Genitive is in English as well and trust me, it is way harder without it having to rewrite all of your sentences.

Wil348

In terms of crushes, I think mine is probably very typical for a gay teenager.

Tom Daley. He's irresistable.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
In his defense, it just looks like an angled pic of a small pic so definition is lost (lol). Besides he looks buffed but cursed with a small frame body. As you said he might be fit but maybe doesn't like a toned body or also maybe he is doing something he doesn't love because he still has to find out what he loves to do. We need more pics to be sure :p

this time we dont need nudes because i think we already have the key - his eyes. they belie the fact that he hates his job and wishes he was doing what he really loved for a living instead, but cant because he made too many wrong choices in life and now his bed is made. not everyone gets a second chance after all. hes just going to have to suck it up but something tells me hes going to be ok. a feeling i guess

maxcriden

Nabbit's Wild Adventure!* coming soon for the Wii U

*don't get too excited, this is actually an "e-Shop only" puzzle game with Nabbit throwing tetris blocks at you in order for you to make lines

I just found out that the Nabbit's mouth is in fact a mask. Mind >= blown.

Of course it's a mask, haha. It's a bib. It's Bowser Jr.'s bib!

BowserJr-MH3on3.gif

ecierif

The scene may look like it's from a blacksploitation movie but it's actually from Cruising, a 1980 film starring Al Pacino in which his character goes to gay bars undercover in search of a serial killer. It was originally rated X until director William Friedkin (director of The Exorcist, who was nominated for two Golden Raspberries for Cruising) deleted 40 minutes from the original cut. I don't know why the police station employs a large, jockstrap-wearing guy to slap around suspects during interrogations. Youtube has an uncensored, NSFW video of the scene (and a second scene, sans cowboy hat). The guy does not fly through the air and out of a window in the actual clip.

bigkrev

I'm doing a pre getting drunk tonight Gay crush confession/story

When I was 13, I had a massive crush on Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, with a tertiary crush on his younger brother Aaron. I was listening to American Top 40 countdown with Casey Keasem one night, and before a Backstreet Boy's song, he was talking about an interview Nick gave where he talked about how he loved wearing white briefs
which is my biggest turn on
, as did his brother, and then Casey talked about imagining them having a pillow fight in their underwear.

And i'm all like
dead2.gif

at that story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom