• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did his album go copper yet?
Why would you make a comment like this? Just to be rude? That's definitely uncalled for.

This is why I don't like coming to this topic anymore. It always devolves into fighting, and mean/veiled comments about each other's lives, tastes, actions, etc. Some people may think it's just joking around, but it's no way to foster a community. I thought this was supposed to be a place where we support one another, but I see the mods have even had to come in lately to break things up.

Captcha

bPGSzjl.jpg

Am I the only one who finds him sexy as fuck?

I wonder if he likes male on male. I kinda get that vibe from his Instagram

Son, I said as much in the thread. I'd be down with even bigger dudes than that. I think I have some kind of fetish.

Why would you make a comment like this? Just to be rude? That's definitely uncalled for.

This is why I don't like coming to this topic anymore. It always devolves into fighting, and mean/veiled comments about each other's lives, tastes, actions, etc. Some people may think it's just joking around, but it's no way to foster a community. I thought this was supposed to be a place where we support one another, but I see the mods have even had to come in lately to break things up.

It was a joke, but yes, out of everything going down in this thread, my comment is obviously the worst thing going on.

bye.

Alrus

edit: Way late on this, nvm.

Would be nice to have one page without people getting angry at every single trivial shit though.

Who is this?

His face kinda reminds me of BlueBadger a bit.

Arjun Seth

Search up his Instagram or look at him on tumblr. It's good to know others like his look too.

Son, I said as much in the thread. I'd be down with even bigger dudes than that. I think I have some kind of fetish.

bye!

Hell yeah. I've been with a guy bigger than that, it was great.

Very lovely guys, and you just know where to find them too so it makes it easier

Captcha

Yeah, I'm rolling my eyes. Silly bickering.

Back to playing games. ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

I just bought Witcher 3. I never played the first one and didn't like the 2nd one but here we are. pray4me, it's too hot to go outside for the next 4 months.

It was a joke, but yes, out of everything going on in this thread, my comment is obviously the worst thing going on.

bye.
A pretty mean joke. I don't understand why it's necessary to make comments like that, especially with people in the same community as yourself.

BlueBadger is my friend and I think it's really awful that you'd say something like that, even as a "joke". I don't understand the need for that type of thing at all.

Wow, alright. You know, I see a lot of jokes and snarky remarks made all the time in here that are in jest, outside of the drama that happened the past few days. Some of y'all trying to call me out say shady shit all the time. Anyone who knows me in this thread, and quite a few people do, knows that I'm not saying anything to be intentionally mean.

Mess.

red13th

Very lovely guys, and you just know where to find them too so it makes it easier

I've been to Mr Olympia (the expo, not the main event) a few years ago and it was great walking around Vegas at the time (we were spending some time there before watching a ball game in Denver and by pure chance it was Mr. Olympia weekend lol). Actually saw Greg Plitt in person before he died, RIP.

The Men's Physique competition that was going on there was a sight, the guys were smaller than I prefer but still amazing.

(way too many photos to share, just picked a couple random ones)

Symphonia

Banned
You're not really innocent of this either tbh, bunch of your posts have you reacting aggressively to thing that require no such reactions.
I never said I was innocent but, honestly, the things I do reply to do warrant a response for various reasons.

:)

red13th

Wow, alright. You know, I see a lot of jokes and snarky remarks made all the time in here that are in jest, outside of the drama that happened the past few days. Some of y'all trying to call me out say shady shit all the time. Anyone who knows me in this thread, and quite a few people do, knows that I'm not saying anything to be intentionally mean.

Mess.

just post some random gifs and it's all fine.

Mess.
It still reads that way to me, regardless of intention. The reason I responded to your post specifically is because you were talking about my friend, and that's something I don't stand for.

And this thread has been subject to this type of stuff long before the past few days. Lots of people have been hurt or driven away, even if it was unintentional. It's like high school in here sometimes. It doesn't have to be this way.

It still reads that way to me, regardless of intention. The reason I responded to your post specifically is because you were talking about my friend, and that's something I don't stand for.

And this thread has been subject to this type of stuff long before the past few days. Lots of people have been hurt or driven away, even if it was unintentional. It's like high school in here sometimes. It doesn't have to be this way.

I've said the same thing to Delio about his book he put up for sale recently and he chuckled, that's just my humor and personality. And I used to talk to Blue Badger outside of GAF before he got super busy and I had surgery, I would assume if he read my post he would know I'm only joking. Or maybe not, what do I know.

I've said the same thing to Delio about his book he put up for sale recently and he chuckled, that's just my humor and personality. And I used to talk to Blue Badger outside of GAF before he got super busy and I had surgery, I would assume if he read my post he would know I'm only joking. Or maybe not, what do I know.
It just seems symptomatic of something that happens in this thread a lot. People make snarky comments, and it hurts other people's feelings or gives the wrong impression, intentionally or not.

I just hope that everyone can be civil to one another, but if I see someone say something disparaging about someone I care about, I can't ignore it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The thread's finally fun, thats why. I tend to avoid posting because its usually so damn dire around these parts.
mIkLv8C.gif

Who is that guy? He reminds me a lot of someone I went to school with (obviously not the same person).

It just seems symptomatic of something that happens in this thread a lot. People make snarky comments, and it hurts other people's feelings or gives the wrong impression, intentionally or not.

I just hope that everyone can be civil to one another, but if I see someone say something disparaging about someone I care about, I can't ignore it.

Yeah, I got you. The tone in the thread right now isn't helping, so I see how it might have come across pretty hostile.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
You don't know who Tom Hardy is? ;_;

I recognize that name, but I have no idea why.

*Google search*

Ooooh, I recognize it because people have been talking about Mad Max a lot. Apparently, I've seen 2 films he's been in: Inception and The Dark Knight Rises. Oops. I would like to see Mad Max, but I rarely get the chance to go to the movies. I'll hopefully be binge-watching some movies for a week in June—maybe I'll see Mad Max then.

I recognize that name, but I have no idea why.

*Google search*

Ooooh, I recognize it because people have been talking about Mad Max a lot. Apparently, I've seen 2 films he's been in: Inception and The Dark Knight Rises. Oops. I would like to see Mad Max, but I rarely get the chance to go to the movies. I'll hopefully be binge-watching some movies for a week in June—maybe I'll see Mad Max then.

Also in ST: Nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom