• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Here I am thinking the occasional multi-page shit posting in PopGAF was unique to PopGAF community being built on celebrity worship and hypebole, but I've come to realize that all the communities I visit are guilty of this: like Android and this one.

Can't we all just get along?

GzWLzW

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Someone made the joking suggestion that my French teacher could be gay and my heart jumped in my chest. Oh dear. I think I may have actually developed a crush. :eek:

Reminder: he's only a year older than me.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I genuinely wonder why you post the things you do sometimes. There's no reason to act this way unless you're intentionally trying to be disrespectful.

If this thread can't have some manner of respect present for everyone here, then what's the point of it?

that member never knows when to stop, always trying to get a rise from people and having his diva persona 24/7

really strange

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really sorry for any trouble I've caused :(

All this "trouble" made me search through this thread to find if you had ever posted your album. Found it and quickly sampled bits and pieces of a few songs. Holy...I legit had to stop because I found myself falling in love. Probably just my hormones or something, but I love it when people are musical and especially if they can sing. Plus, I'm guessing your songs are original? Even better.

I'm really liking your voice! I'd love to hear your live sound. Your production is kind of pop-dance-electronic with the occasional acoustic tinge (I suck with genres), while your voice definitely has a classical aspect to it. It's a really interesting mix to have those elements together.

Also, you clearly like Phoenix Wright. Just marry me.

EDIT: Ended up listening to all of it. I caught myself dancing in my chair, so well done. Question: how did you decide the title of the album? I get that it comes from "Where I Wanna Be," but I'm curious what made you choose that line to represent the album. Did you feel that it represented some aspect of your life?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Morning, y'all. Ooh, Tom Hardy?

Yes, please!

Good morning! I just noticed the avatar change. Nice! With that apple, it's almost like Zelda x Snow White or as if Link is some kind of serious teacher's pet. Related question: what's your favorite Zelda title?

His twin brother, Austin, is a lot more attractive in my opinion (in every way).

I've only watched a couple videos of them, but I think I agree with this. At least, I developed this opinion pretty quickly.

Ahasverus

I just scored with mister hot guy! Our first date resulted being a full on party, and I scored first base .. It was /heavenly/. Let's see tomorrow but today, it was unexpextedly the best of times.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
find a job that doesnt make we want to kill myself
become a member of the disney movie club
get my dandruff under control
sell more of my shit
organize and perfect my bedroom
finish the dozen+ tv shows im in the middle of
buy an end-grain cutting board
read more (a kindle might help but i suspect that it would feel like an unnecessary expenditure with the library only a few minutes away)
+ post pic on gaf (of finger nails)

All this "trouble" made me search through this thread to find if you had ever posted your album. Found it and quickly sampled bits and pieces of a few songs. Holy...I legit had to stop because I found myself falling in love. Probably just my hormones or something, but I love it when people are musical and especially if they can sing. Plus, I'm guessing your songs are original? Even better.

I'm really liking your voice! I'd love to hear your live sound. Your production is kind of pop-dance-electronic with the occasional acoustic tinge (I suck with genres), while your voice definitely has a classical aspect to it. It's a really interesting mix to have those elements together.

Also, you clearly like Phoenix Wright. Just marry me.

EDIT: Ended up listening to all of it. I caught myself dancing in my chair, so well done. Question: how did you decide the title of the album? I get that it comes from "Where I Wanna Be," but I'm curious what made you choose that line to represent the album. Did you feel that it represented some aspect of your life?
Wow, I truly appreciate you taking the time to listen to the entire album. Seriously, thank you so much <3!

You like Phoenix Wright, too?! It's my favorite series of all time X_X. I replay it more times than I should admit!

I'm really so glad you liked the EP :') thank you!! In terms of naming the EP..
You'll have to forgive me if I mess up the description a bit because I'm sort of under the influence X_X. But I had hit this point in music where I had sort of hit a wall and wasn't really doing anything out of the ordinary. Then I got the opportunity for this EP and I felt like I was finally moving forward again. That's why I decided on "No Longer Frozen"! It sort of represented my momentum in the industry X_X! That's what the song SOS is about as well o///o.

Don't worry, nothing of value was lost.
Thanks mr :') I appreciate it.. I just feel bad is all..

I just scored with mister hot guy! Our first date resulted being a full on party, and I scored first base .. It was /heavenly/. Let's see tomorrow but today, it was unexpextedly the best of times.
YAY congrats!! <3
Yeah...you didn't cause any trouble. Certainly nothing to apologize over.

I'm sure POPGAF would advise you to just relish in the publicity and promo. :p
LOL! Thank you! Are you still making YouTube videos and singing with that great voice?! :)

Symphonia

Banned
Good morning! I just noticed the avatar change. Nice! With that apple, it's almost like Zelda x Snow White or as if Link is some kind of serious teacher's pet. Related question: what's your favorite Zelda title?
Hah, yeah, I have a slight OCD when it comes to my avatar, but I do quite like the anime-style of this one. I think I'll keep this one for the foreseeable future. As for my favourite Zelda title, that's a tough one, so I'll choose my top three in no particular order. A Link To The Past, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. Nintendo need to hurry up and remaster Twilight Princess, like they did with WW.

Razmos

Who got Splatoooooooooooon??
I did, I did!
The soundtrack wouldn't get out of my head all night, I struggled sleeping. This game has its suction cups on me I swear.

I finished Single Player last night and that final boss was a thing of absolute beauty, probably the most epic boss i've fought in years.

Add me, my IGN is Razmos! :3

Who got Splatoooooooooooon??

I did, I did!
The soundtrack wouldn't get out of my head all night, I struggled sleeping. This game has its suction cups on me I swear.

I finished Single Player last night and that final boss was a thing of absolute beauty, probably the most epic boss i've fought in years.

Add me, my IGN is Razmos! :3

Man I cannot freaking wait to get this. Tried a bit of it at my friend's place. The gameplay, visuals, style, music, it's all so goddamn alluring. I just need to get a WiiU first. (I really hope this becomes an ongoing Nintendo series.)

LOL! Thank you! Are you still making YouTube videos and singing with that great voice?! :)

Hah, working on it, thanks for asking. :p

DOWN

Banned
Thread been hostile for a couple days! I am fine with serious conversation added in here and I haven't seen anybody shut down the idea, unless I simply missed when that really happened. I appreciate those flattering nude mentions though

On to games, Witcher 3 is tedious hell and looks worse than the AAAs so people calling it one of the best looking games haven't been playing other games. I'm struggling to get through its dated design and eyeroll-worthy reference moments, but I will.

I haven't been that excited for the past two Arkham games even though I did think they were good, but I've got high hopes for Arkham Knight. I don't like comic based stuff in general, but this one is visually excellent and fluid all around:
24iZ9RL.gif

Monocle

Speaking of sexy guys:

Aaron Rhoads
9fITDeE.jpg

Everytime I see a picture of him I just melt.
iaEXghS.gif
Wrong brother tbh. The other has the best jawline. RIP in peace, other jawlines. You tried.

oBz2mbw.jpg

Of course the fact that I have a favorite wouldn't keep me from playing sandwich with them. Mmm, twins.
Gay twins. God is real.

Back to posting guys! Here's my contribution.

cpTgiji.jpg
I'll take it. He can bunk next to this one in the wigwam I built in my back yard (for hunks).

wzSa5Rt.png

Razmos

Speaking of sexy guys:

Aaron Rhoads
9fITDeE.jpg

Eurgh, that kind of guy doesn't appeal to me at all. blonde wavy hair, big pouty duckface lips, perfect features. Where are the imperfections? like damn.

Gimme a handsome, normal looking guy with some stubble and more to him than just being a pretty face.

A guy like in the picture above, you can't see them being down to earth. He looks like the kind of guy who'd roll his eyes at you if you tried to talk to him. I know it's stupid to judge someone off one picture, but you see guys like that all the time on Grindr or in gay bars. I'm projecting obviously, but I think there's a line where people are TOO pretty.

Monocle

Eurgh, that kind of guy doesn't appeal to me at all. blonde wavy hair, big pouty duckface lips, perfect features. Where are the imperfections? like damn.

Gimme a handsome, normal looking guy with some stubble and more to him than just being a pretty face.

A guy like in the picture above, you can't see them being down to earth. He looks like the kind of guy who'd roll his eyes at you if you tried to talk to him. I know it's stupid to judge someone off one picture, but you see guys like that all the time on Grindr or in gay bars. I'm projecting obviously, but I think there's a line where people are TOO pretty.
He seems like a nice kid in his videos, actually. And he appears to have the Willam stamp of approval, so there's that.

Razmos

He seems like a nice kid in his videos, actually.
I'm sure I remember seeing the one where they came out to their dad over the phone (it was a really bad video). He probably is a nice guy, I just irrationally assume that any guy that looks like that would be the kind of guy I couldn't talk to.

Just me having issues I suppose, haha

Monocle

I'm sure I remember seeing the one where they came out to their dad over the phone (it was a really bad video). He probably is a nice guy, I just irrationally assume that any guy that looks like that would be the kind of guy I couldn't talk to.

Just me having issues I suppose, haha
Reminds me of Holland Roden talking about her Teen Wolf costar Colton Haynes. She said the first time she saw him she was like "oh whatever" and expected him to be a major jerk because he was so gorgeous.

I mean, I kind of get it...

BQrA1in.jpg

Supposedly he turned out to be a big sweetheart. Not that it matters, because if I met him I'm sure I'd give him Wicked Witch of the West realness in spite of myself.

"Ugh I love your perfect face pls sign my puddle!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom