• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Basically I take liquid form in the vicinity of hunks. It's perfectly sanitary.
I thought I was the only one
images

Symphonia

Banned
Guys, I'm gonna go speak to my doctor tomorrow about my excessive drinking. I checked my recycle bin this morning and, yeesh, it's not a pretty sight for a single man drinking alone.

The only person to blame for Bayonetta getting banned is himself. If the mods felt that his actions warranted a ban, then that's that. And I'm the one who responded to the comment because I was not okay with the implications. I take full responsibility for that and would do it again.

There's a reason why the mods are keeping tabs on this thread, there has been lots of uncalled for comments lately. I have no interesting is arguing with anyone here, I wish we could all just coexist peacefully, but there's not a free pass for disparaging remarks. It's in everyone's best interest to be nice, so let's try that.

Delio

I honestly look at that other twin and just go meh. Then again super strong jawlines arent something that gets me. Anywho if no one wants to pretty one more for me :)

I did, I did!
The soundtrack wouldn't get out of my head all night, I struggled sleeping. This game has its suction cups on me I swear.

I finished Single Player last night and that final boss was a thing of absolute beauty, probably the most epic boss i've fought in years.

Add me, my IGN is Razmos! :3

Sounds great, not gonna click on it though cos I wanna keep it for when I get there myself =P

Will add! Mine's Atheos, add me peeeps!

Thread been hostile for a couple days! I am fine with serious conversation added in here and I haven't seen anybody shut down the idea, unless I simply missed when that really happened. I appreciate those flattering nude mentions though

On to games, Witcher 3 is tedious hell and looks worse than the AAAs so people calling it one of the best looking games haven't been playing other games. I'm struggling to get through its dated design and eyeroll-worthy reference moments, but I will.

I haven't been that excited for the past two Arkham games even though I did think they were good, but I've got high hopes for Arkham Knight. I don't like comic based stuff in general, but this one is visually excellent and fluid all around:

I've only played the first part of Witcher 3 on my PC (since I was finishing Witcher 2 at the time) just to test how it ran, and I think the game looks absolutely gorgeous. I guess it's not as amazing graphically as something like The Order, but it's not a fair comparison anyways since that game is linear as hell and Witcher 3 isn't. Besides, the art style of W3 appeals more to me than The Order. That's a shame to hear about the dated design (although I haven't really heard that from anyone else playing lol), but if I can make it through Witcher 2 (which felt INCREDIBLY dated gameplay wise), I'll probably still enjoy W3 when I start it.

I enjoyed the previous Batman games (I actually enjoyed Origins as well even if GAF hates it), so I'm also looking forward to Arkham Knight. Probably not buying Day 1, though... I have too many games to play already that are just collecting dust, and I might as well just wait for the inevitable GOTY edition which will include all the DLC.

---

I will probably pick up Splatoon at some point, but it seems a bit lacking in content and modes right now. Might as well wait for all that stuff to be released. I'm getting pretty annoyed by gaming now with how they seem to be releasing before they should. Might not as well not dive into games until at least 4-5 patches in after they fix shit.

Monocle

I thought I was the only one
images
I'm aiming for the consistency of half-set jello by the end of the year. I'll definitely be able to hold a proper conversation by 2037 or so.

Agreed, Aaron is too pretty, not that I'd say no to either. :p
OK but he's mine tho.

I honestly look at that other twin and just go meh. Then again super strong jawlines arent something that gets me. Anywho if no one wants to pretty one more for me :)
Your taste in hunks benefits me (hypothetically) so we're cool.

This thread needs a group hug.
Personally I treat this thread the same way I treat Tumblr: Pop in for the guys, steer clear of the drama.

I like to think of myself as Pocahontas snatching luscious salmon bare-handed from perilous waters.

Frodo

I so wish I could be playing Splatoon right now. But I'm super broke this month (and travelling for a few days, so I'd rather spend on that [meaning buying the equivalent of Splatoon on expensive cocktails on the beach {which will equal 1 and a half cocktail, most likely}. no regrets])...

Will wait until summer.

I like to think of myself as Pocahontas snatching luscious salmon bare-handed from perilous waters.

I love this analogy.

daripad

I plan on getting Splatoon after summer, since I won't be at home for a few weeks. I might get a 3DS game though, but I don't know which one :S

Razmos

Sounds great, not gonna click on it though cos I wanna keep it for when I get there myself =P

Will add! Mine's Atheos, add me peeeps!
Yeah I held off on any possible spoilers because I heard that the final boss was epic, I was not disappointed :3

Alrus

I wish I had a decent enough PC to play The Witcher 3. In the meantime I'll just try to finally finish Xenoblade and Pillars of Eternity.

It was more of a precautionary measure. I really cannot be bothered to have another day of pointless arguing over stupid comments.

See here you are again getting worked up over trivial thing that really don't warrant that kind of attitude. You should try to care a little less. If anything you trying to boss around people is making things even worse. Relax.

Symphonia

Banned
That's good for you to take the initiative and notice there is a problem.
It was pointed out to me that if I'm drinking alone to the point of getting drunk every night, then there's a problem, especially given my mental health. Seeing all the empty bottles in the bin kinda sealed the deal, as it were.

See here you are again getting worked up over trivial thing that really don't warrant that kind of attitude. You should try to care a little less. If anything you trying to boss around people is making things even worse. Relax.
I'm not getting worked up over anything. If anything, I'm just trying to look out for this community. Believe it or not, I enjoy posting in this thread, and I consider many in here to be friends. I don't want to see it closed because of pointless back-and-forth arguing over something trivial.

Bladenic

It was more of a precautionary measure. I really cannot be bothered to have another day of pointless arguing over stupid comments.

You.. Can't be bothered.. To what? LMAO I can't with that sentence

I did, I did!
The soundtrack wouldn't get out of my head all night, I struggled sleeping. This game has its suction cups on me I swear.

I finished Single Player last night and that final boss was a thing of absolute beauty, probably the most epic boss i've fought in years.

Add me, my IGN is Razmos! :3

Wow that looks boring and repetitive.

Loved Arkham games though (haven't played Origins), so I can't wait for Knight which looks really stunning.

Razmos

You.. Can't be bothered.. To what? LMAO I can't with that sentence

Wow that looks boring and repetitive.

Loved Arkham games though (haven't played Origins), so I can't wait for Knight which looks really stunning.
> boring and repetitive
>> Says he loves the Arkham games
giphy.gif

Can't imagine anything more boring than those games.

Razmos

Do you two have nothing better to do than repeatedly quote me and try to get a reaction out of me? That's all you've been doing lately. It's your kind of posts that don't contribute to the thread and give the impression that the LGBT community is an unfriendly one.
I have got to agree, posts like those don't contribute at all and just appear as bitchy and trying to cause trouble, which we really don't want, especially after yesterday.

reaction gifs and stuff are funny the first few times, but when it's all you fucking do, just tone it down.

Bladenic

Do you two have nothing better to do than repeatedly quote me and try to get a reaction out of me? That's all you've been doing lately. It's your kind of posts that don't contribute to the thread and give the impression that the LGBT community is an unfriendly one.

I only respond to your posts that try to basically CONTROL what is being posted. Someone posts a picture of Arjun Seth, you say "get that shit outta here." A very light and not at all bad back-and-forth between two posters having NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, you once again feel the need to chime in. Sorry if this thread is like some escapism for you from life and you are tired of it not being some perfect fantasy land, but you can't control what goes on here.

Symphonia

Banned
I only respond to your posts that try to basically CONTROL what is being posted. Someone posts a picture of Arjun Seth, you say "get that shit outta here." A very light and not at all bad back-and-forth between two posters having NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, you once again feel the need to chime in. Sorry if this thread is like some escapism for you from life and you are tired of it not being some perfect fantasy land, but you can't control what goes on here.
I'm not trying to control anything, and if you honestly think that my posts are giving off that kind of vibe, then you're just as deluded as you are ignorant. This used to be a friendly place to post, and it still can be, but all you seem to want to do is ruin it by posting shit and generally being a troll. I make one comment about a guy who was posted and I'm taking control? Bore off, you fool.

I wish I had a decent enough PC to play The Witcher 3. In the meantime I'll just try to finally finish Xenoblade and Pillars of Eternity.

<3 Xenoblade <3 How far are you?

My PC is good enough to run Witcher 3 on high with some ultra settings, but I'd really love to get a new video card to max out everything. So expensive though. D:

scarlet

I'm not trying to control anything, and if you honestly think that my posts are giving off that kind of vibe, then you're just as deluded as you are ignorant. This used to be a friendly place to post, and it still can be, but all you seem to want to do is ruin it by posting shit and generally being a troll. I make one comment about a guy who was posted and I'm taking control? Bore off, you fool.

Tbh there's nothing friendly from this post.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
There is so much hypocrisy in this post not to mention you did try to control an "argument" from erupting on this very page with Vitanimus.

Symphonia

Banned
There is so much hypocrisy in this post not to mention you did try to control an "argument" from erupting on this very page with Vitanimus.
Because all he does is come in here and stir shit up, and why? It's pointless and only damages the reputation of GAF's LGBT community.

Kevyt

<3 Xenoblade <3 How far are you?

My PC is good enough to run Witcher 3 on high with some ultra settings, but I'd really love to get a new video card to max out everything. So expensive though. D:

What card do you have?

Have you looked at the gaming side buy/sell/trade thread? Sometimes there are good graphics cards being sold there like 970's.

Ebay is also a good place. I got a Sapphire 270 there for $70. It was a while back when the 270 was still selling for 150+ used but in good condition.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wonder if Foggy spots for him when they go to the gym.

Or if he just gets like that from punching a sack all the time.

What card do you have?

Have you looked at the gaming side buy/sell/trade thread? Sometimes there are good graphics cards being sold there like 970's.

Ebay is also a good place. I got a Sapphire 270 there for $70. It was a while back when the 270 was still selling for 150+ used but in good condition.

I have a Radeon 7870 HD card. I haven't really looked around much for a video card since I figured all the really great ones were like $300+ and I don't have the extra cash to spend on that right now. I might look around in some of those threads or on Ebay. I need to also compare my card to what I could afford and if it's not a big difference, no point in upgrading.

I developed quite the crush on him while watching that show...

Razmos

If a blind guy who was that hot was shirtless (or naked) right in front of you, would you look away out of modesty? or would you get an eyeful?

the thought cropped up a few times when I was watching Daredevil.

If a blind guy who was that hot was shirtless (or naked) right in front of you, would you look away out of modesty? or would you get an eyeful?

the thought cropped up a few times when I was watching Daredevil.

I would most certainly not look away. I'm shameful like that though. :p

Haly

I wouldn't even look way if they weren't blind.

smile.gif

I am if they're shirtless voluntarily, clearly I'm getting tacit approval to gawk.

Frodo

I wouldn't even look way if they weren't blind.

smile.gif

I am if they're shirtless voluntarily, clearly I'm getting tacit approval to gawk.

I guess this is as good a place as any to say you have the best tag ever.

On topic-ish: I'd probably have a quick look and pretend that I didn't. :p

Haly

Thanks, a lot of people seem to like my tag but I don't remember how I got it, nor have I ever confirmed who gave it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom