• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good.

I suggest stumpokapow, opiate, beseda, and cyan. They're pretty active and understanding, not that the other mods aren't, but they have different kind of involvement with posters than the ones I listed.

thanks, wasnt sure who to contact as its hard to search mods it seems. never done this before. much appreciated

Kevyt

Really good.

I suggest stumpokapow, opiate, beseda, and cyan. They're pretty active and understanding, not that the other mods aren't, but they have different kind of involvement with posters than the ones I listed.

Haly, you should be a mod. I vote for Haly to announce his candidacy for modship!

but still, I won't forget what happened in the Animal Crossing Mafia game. :(

Caladrius

I think one of my sister's so-called friends stole 400$ worth of DS games while I was in the hospital, including an imported copy of Pokemon Platinum

And before someone presents the possibility; Yes I have searched this room up and down and turned up nothing. I don't take any of my games outside of my room either. Unless my sister borrowed the cases they were in and misplaced them in her room, the only plausible explanation is that they was stolen.

To say I am livid is an understatement.

And my sister wonders why I don't like people touching my things.

VegiHam

Chiming in on the Quicksilvers, I haven't seen the Xmen one in anything else; but I can't get past his stupid hair. So even though the Avengers one was weak from a special effects perspective, I enjoyed watching him more because he was cuter and did more in the plot of his movie than the Xman.

He's a cutie, is the show any good?

I really enjoyed it quite a bit. A lot more than I thought I would. Having the main character be someone really hot/cute was a big plus. ;)

---

Quicksilver in Avengers are ok. I know the one in X-Men a lot more because I watch American Horror Story. He's definitely cute.

Razmos

While we are on the subject i'm still confused as to whether Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were actually mutants in the Avengers. I mean they.. are right?

They were called "enhanced" that were subject to experiments and stuff, but ehhh. And whatever happened to them being Magneto's children? Copyright nonsense sucks the fun out of these sorts of things.

Sai-kun

Banned
They're not mutants because they aren't allowed to use the word Mutant.

So given that some people died when exposed to the power of the Mind gem, and for them it brought out abilities, they're likely Inhumans.

Magneto doesn't exist in the Avengers world. They did have their proper family name though :)

Vashetti

Banned
While we are on the subject i'm still confused as to whether Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were actually mutants in the Avengers. I mean they.. are right?

They were called "enhanced" that were subject to experiments and stuff, but ehhh. And whatever happened to them being Magneto's children? Copyright nonsense sucks the fun out of these sorts of things.

They are but they're not allowed to use the 'm' word.

3phemeral

They're not mutants because they aren't allowed to use the word Mutant.

So given that some people died when exposed to the power of the Mind gem, and for them it brought out abilities, they're likely Inhumans.

Magneto doesn't exist in the Avengers world. They did have their proper family name though :)

I think the term that's used is "Miracle." Though, I don't think they ever explicitly mentioned that in the movie. I don't recall them mentioning at all how their powers came to be, it's just sort of there and implied through the experimentation they underwent during their captivity.

Symphonia

Banned
I've never understood how Magneto doesn't exist in the Avengers. I mean, Quicksilver is Magneto's son, so how the hell do they explain that away without completely fucking up the foundations of the X-Men canon?

Kevyt

hnnnngg...

elyxzatpgd0pwatyr8y7.gif

Prompto

Banned
I've never understood how Magneto doesn't exist in the Avengers. I mean, Quicksilver is Magneto's son, so how the hell do they explain that away without completely fucking up the foundations of the X-Men canon?
Marvel recently did a retcon in the comics a couple months ago where Magneto isn't Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch's father anymore.

Sai-kun

Banned

because he's not magneto's son?

his name is just pietro maximoff and his parents were killed in a bombing and them him and his sister were experimented on

x-men also don't exist in the avengers world so ??? i don't know why they would care about the canon of it

Symphonia

Banned
Marvel recently did a retcon in the comics a couple months ago where Magneto isn't Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch's father anymore.
Goddamnit, this is where shit gets confusing. Why did they retcon that? Magneto having a son was a pretty big plot point when it first came about, and is/was a pretty cool plot device now. Stupid Marvel.

Kevyt

I think one of my sister's so-called friends stole 400$ worth of DS games while I was in the hospital, including an imported copy of Pokemon Platinum

And before someone presents the possibility; Yes I have searched this room up and down and turned up nothing. I don't take any of my games outside of my room either. Unless my sister borrowed the cases they were in and misplaced them in her room, the only plausible explanation is that they was stolen.

To say I am livid is an understatement.

And my sister wonders why I don't like people touching my things.

So that's why you haven't been around. What happened and are you feeling better?

As far as your games, ask your sister and family members if someone entered your room while you were gone. If you feel like it was one of your friends then perhaps you should confront them. It's $400 worth of value, I feel you. I hope the situation can be resolved.

I recommend toy start locking your room, or get a different door handle and only one key that only you have in your possession.

Goddamnit, this is where shit gets confusing. Why did they retcon that? Magneto having a son was a pretty big plot point when it first came about, and is/was a pretty cool plot device now. Stupid Marvel.

b/c back when Marvel was going bankrupt they sold the rights to Fox (X-men, Fantastic Four), Sony (Spiderman, MIB), Lionsgate (Punshier, Kickass), Universal (Hulk solo films), for various properties. Now they are the mega-factory that they are they are upset. As long as the studio's keep making the films they keep the rights, So marvel made them not his kids even tho they could technically still use them

Silly thread, you're not supposed to go 3 pages overnight.

Guys, I'm gonna go speak to my doctor tomorrow about my excessive drinking. I checked my recycle bin this morning and, yeesh, it's not a pretty sight for a single man drinking alone.

Glad to hear that. Hope you get the help you're looking for.

I honestly look at that other twin and just go meh. Then again super strong jawlines arent something that gets me. Anywho if no one wants to pretty one more for me :)

Get in line. You'll have to have my sloppy seconds.

Caladrius

So that's why you haven't been around. What happened and are you feeling better?

As far as your games, ask your sister and family members if someone entered your room while you were gone. If you feel like it was one of your friends then perhaps you should confront them. It's $400 worth of value, I feel you. I hope the situation can be resolved.

I recommend toy start locking your room, or get a different door handle and only one key that only you have in your possession.

The hospital trip was two weeks ago. I had a breakdown and had to go to a ward for a little bit. I'm alright now.

I've just been busy preparing for the finals that I missed while I was in there.

It turned out my mother had lost them trying to visit me there one day. (She didn't know you weren't allowed to have games while you're in there. Never been the brightest cookie.) Figures.

I'm still frazzled about it, but not much to be done, I guess. Hopefully she just dropped them in the trunk of the car or something. If not, oh well.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, I truly appreciate you taking the time to listen to the entire album. Seriously, thank you so much <3!

You like Phoenix Wright, too?! It's my favorite series of all time X_X. I replay it more times than I should admit!

I'm really so glad you liked the EP :') thank you!! In terms of naming the EP..
You'll have to forgive me if I mess up the description a bit because I'm sort of under the influence X_X. But I had hit this point in music where I had sort of hit a wall and wasn't really doing anything out of the ordinary. Then I got the opportunity for this EP and I felt like I was finally moving forward again. That's why I decided on "No Longer Frozen"! It sort of represented my momentum in the industry X_X! That's what the song SOS is about as well o///o.

Phoenix Wright is definitely one of my favorites. I actually feel conflicted about calling it my favorite, since for years, Kirby was my favorite series and I had a serious attachment to the character; I even like to think we have the same birthday, given that his first game released in my birth month/year. However, in recent years, it's the Phoenix Wright games that I never let sit in my backlog, while Kirby seems to just mill about in the dust until I call him out to play. :( I haven't replayed any of the PW games yet, but I downloaded Trilogy on 3DS and am hoping to do that soon. I love those characters/stories so much. Mia Fey forever!
and Maya, too

Thanks for the explanation of the EP title! Glad you felt you had made a breakthrough. :)

Thread been hostile for a couple days! I am fine with serious conversation added in here and I haven't seen anybody shut down the idea, unless I simply missed when that really happened. I appreciate those flattering nude mentions though

On to games, Witcher 3 is tedious hell and looks worse than the AAAs so people calling it one of the best looking games haven't been playing other games. I'm struggling to get through its dated design and eyeroll-worthy reference moments, but I will.

I haven't been that excited for the past two Arkham games even though I did think they were good, but I've got high hopes for Arkham Knight. I don't like comic based stuff in general, but this one is visually excellent and fluid all around:
24iZ9RL.gif

Huh, general praise seemed to have suggested that Witcher 3 is a pretty game. What are your top three games with the best visuals of this generation?

Ooooo. So this is Daredevil? If I ever get Netflix, count me in.

Who got Splatoooooooooooon??

I did, I did!
The soundtrack wouldn't get out of my head all night, I struggled sleeping. This game has its suction cups on me I swear.

I finished Single Player last night and that final boss was a thing of absolute beauty, probably the most epic boss i've fought in years.

Add me, my IGN is Razmos! :3

Don't come after my fave Splatoon like that. It's actually really fun, and will definitely be up there in terms of my top games for the year.

My copy of Splatoon has arrived, but I need to hold off on playing it for a couple weeks. Feel free to add me: kirbyfan407
shameless friend begging

Sai-kun

Banned
Male and female ballerinas are in the top-tier of incredible strength and flexibility while also being insanely fucking hot.

Literally, dancers are the hottest.

colinheight1.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just make sure they don't take off their socks.

Razmos

Leaving socks on for sex is hot tbh

And t-shirts
lol, I left my socks on when I hooked up with my regular guy last week. I completely forgot I had them on until afterwards.
that being said I wasn't really thinking of anything else during that hook up, goddamn that was the best sex of my life

I felt a little embarrassed once I realized. He left his on too though :p

Sai-kun

Banned
lol, I left my socks on when I hooked up with my regular guy last week. I completely forgot I had them on until afterwards.
that being said I wasn't really thinking of anything else during that hook up, goddamn that was the best sex of my life

I felt a little embarrassed once I realized. He left his on too though :p

why embarrassed? :eek:

And t-shirts

preach. same with tights/stockings. partially/half-clothed sex is incredibly hot for a reason I have yet to grasp.

Razmos

why embarrassed? :eek:

preach. same with tights/stockings. partially/half-clothed sex is incredibly hot for a reason I have yet to grasp.
I don't really know haha, I mean it was kinda hot that we hadn't even gotten undressed fully, we didn't waste any time :p

I suppose it's because I think I look pretty funny wearing socks and nothing else.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't really know haha, I mean it was kinda hot that we hadn't even gotten undressed fully, we didn't waste any time :p

I suppose it's because I think I look pretty funny wearing socks and nothing else.

stop wearing socks and youll never have that problem ever again

Sai-kun

Banned

u prob look pretty hot tbh depending on what kinda socks they are

Probably because the extra of layers of clothing trap body heat that would otherwise radiate away from the body.

hmmmm this could be part of it. part of it is definitely still seeing a sexy outfit on my partner while we go at it, too.

daripad

That is one thing I want to do with sex. Having sex with clothes on sounds very exciting :)
I'm not having sex in a very long time, maybe years

Oh and Razmos, I think I need one of your pm's &#128527;&#128527;&#128527;

And t-shirts

I always leave my socks on, not because it's sexy, rather because I get cold feet without them.
Although I do find partially clothed men sexier than totally naked ones.

Also,for ny gaming life. My Order of Splatoon with Squid Amiibo was canceled without any notice. I just found out about it after checking my account balance. They send back the money to my account.
Guess I'll be playing Witcher 3 again tonight.

Obligatory hotness

tumblr_n0ucu6wZuF1rrl5gpo7_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I always leave my socks on, not because it's sexy, rather because I get cold feet without them.
Although I do find partially clothed men sexier than totally naked ones.

Also,for ny gaming life. My Order of Splatoon with Squid Amiibo was canceled without any notice. I just found out about it after checking my account balance. They send back the money to my account.
Guess I'll be playing Witcher 3 again tonight.

Are you in the UK and did you order from GAME? Regardless of whether yours was a result of theft or poor shipping estimates, that really sucks. Sorry. :/ At least you got refunded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom