• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always leave my socks on, not because it's sexy, rather because I get cold feet without them.
Although I do find partially clothed men sexier than totally naked ones.

Also,for ny gaming life. My Order of Splatoon with Squid Amiibo was canceled without any notice. I just found out about it after checking my account balance. They send back the money to my account.
Guess I'll be playing Witcher 3 again tonight.

Obligatory hotness

tumblr_n0ucu6wZuF1rrl5gpo7_500.jpg

I need a name for the one on the right k thanks.

And Magic MIke is kind of corny but it has eye candy.

are twenty one pilots actually good or do people just like them because they think theyre hot

They're actually good. Do people really just like musicians because they think they're hot? I couldn't even imagine, the music has to be decent for me.

Their latest album is really good, probably their best. I loved Vessel but Blurryface is much, much better.

My copy of Splatoon has arrived, but I need to hold off on playing it for a couple weeks. Feel free to add me: kirbyfan407
shameless friend begging

I'll add you! If anyone has Splatoon and wants to play, add me: motorde : D

I mean, don't get me wrong, musicians like Sufjan Stevens and Trent Reznor are hot as hell. BUT I love their music so much.

That's cool, you actually like their material and their looks for others it's pure looks.
I mean someones face isn't gonna stop from my making my ears bleed if the music sucks.

That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that.

Really? he's a good looking guy.

Razmos

I posted before that I thought the lead singer of Years & Years is pretty cute.

I listened to a few more of their songs and I really like them, and I noticed that the lyrics are very gender neutral (most other singers like to throw a "girl" in there at some point to prove how straight they are)

So I looked it up, and he is openly gay and in a relationship with the Violinist of Clean Bandit, cool stuff.

Haven't really noticed him outside of that "Nine Inch Nails" guy.

He's worked on 3 highly regarded soundtrack albums for Social Network, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Gone Girl. They're earned him some Grammy's and an Oscar (not that those are relevant, but exposure).

He's been super productive these past 5 years or so, with the soundtracks, a off-shoot band called How To Destroy Angels that he started with his wife, and Nine Inch Nails returning recently with an album. Dude keeps busy.

What is this? Is that Channing Tatum? Why am I not watching this right now!?

youve never heard of magic mike?

Oh, so that's Magic Mike? I need to give it a watch.

For science.

Magic Mike is awesome. So much hotness in one film. Also Magic Mike XXL is out in July. I'm a tad excited.

I mean, don't get me wrong, musicians like Sufjan Stevens and Trent Reznor are hot as hell. BUT I love their music so much.

I've always fancied the pants off Jonathan Davis, but I think that's more to do with his voice being sexy as hell. Is that weird, that I would totally bang a guy just because of how he sounds? Oh, and same goes for Matt Berry, I love how he talks.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've always fancied the pants off Jonathan Davis, but I think that's more to do with his voice being sexy as hell. Is that weird, that I would totally bang a guy just because of how he sounds? Oh, and same goes for Matt Berry, I love how he talks.

Not weird to me. I'm pretty sure the Ancient Greeks were running with that concept with the Sirens, so I think there's a long history of people wanting to bang others because of their voice. Heck, it's the plot of Disney's The Little Mermaid.

If a blind guy who was that hot was shirtless (or naked) right in front of you, would you look away out of modesty? or would you get an eyeful?

the thought cropped up a few times when I was watching Daredevil.

If it was Daredevil I guess he would be able to hear you blink and from the sound of your blinking he would know you were looking in his direction and had your eyes open and what else would he know aaaaaaaaaaa

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He'd be able to hear your heart beat quicken.

Smell your nervous sweating.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just think about it. He's almost a mind reader with the way he can sense all the little subtle tells from your body.

He must be amazing in the sack.

garyBig

Hey guys ;) haven't been in here for ages i dont even really know why tbh

I wonder how garyBig is doing. Haven't seen him here for a while, ever since his awesome new haircut. I hope he's doing great.

I just wonder if he ever got around to meeting the guy he was chatting with.

yeah, i met that guy.
and yeah, that's about all interesting parts of that story in one sentence

BUT

this weekend was a bit weird :)

took up my courage again on thursday and opened my dating app first time in half a year
took about 5 mins for a certain someone to write me
took no more than an hour to arrange a date the next day,
took quite a few hours of dating for me to get over myself and reciprocate his kisses
took a few seconds in his bed to know i was enjoying all this after all
took no longer than a day until we met once again and spent the night once more at his place

and now i'm sorta not alone anymore
but hella confused in a 'what the the hell just happened' kind of way
let's see where life goes from here, but i kissed a boy and i liked it
so i guess this makes me officially gay now or something? - whatever ;)

Alrus

<3 Xenoblade <3 How far are you?

My PC is good enough to run Witcher 3 on high with some ultra settings, but I'd really love to get a new video card to max out everything. So expensive though. D:

I was at Sword Valley on the Wii version before I burnt out on it. I'm at Prison Island on the 3DS version, taking a break because I once again tried to do as much sidequests as I could and started to burn out on them too. Also finals :/

I'm so ready to lose the fat from my sides. My shoulders are wide. My hips are big. It would look great right now if my love handles were smaller. To get that true hour glass look lol
Then I could wear this slim fit shirt for the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom