• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre trash and i hate your fucking guts kid
I have never been so mad at a game in my entire life it's shit
the graphics are shit
the gameplay is shit
the voice acting is shit
the framerate is garbage
the characters are shit

fuck this game even the first Dead Island game is better than this

youre trash and i hate your fucking guts kid

THINK OF THE COMMUNITY SAI!!!!!!
fFPcIfi.gif

Alrus

the graphics are shit
the gameplay is shit
the voice acting is shit
the framerate is garbage
the characters are shit

The hell? AC2 is a fine game.

Kevyt

Hey guys ;) haven't been in here for ages i dont even really know why tbh

yeah, i met that guy.
and yeah, that's about all interesting parts of that story in one sentence

BUT

this weekend was a bit weird :)

took up my courage again on thursday and opened my dating app first time in half a year
took about 5 mins for a certain someone to write me
took no more than an hour to arrange a date the next day,
took quite a few hours of dating for me to get over myself and reciprocate his kisses
took a few seconds in his bed to know i was enjoying all this after all
took no longer than a day until we met once again and spent the night once more at his place

and now i'm sorta not alone anymore
but hella confused in a 'what the the hell just happened' kind of way
let's see where life goes from here, but i kissed a boy and i liked it
so i guess this makes me officially gay now or something? - whatever ;)

Gary!!!

Omg it's been so long :D

I'm glad to hear you're doing great! So it's official then? You have a bf now or a special other (so)? Congrats!

A guy kissing another guy, yep that's super gay! It must have been a very sweet thing to see. Gary's first kiss, d'awww :3

I'm so happy for you.

Weird question, how's your hair? Is it difficult to maintain it? Your hairstyle looks somewhat complicated and like it takes a lot of time to get it in the right place. Nonetheless, it looks amazing and you look like a Calvin klain model. :p

I'm so ready to lose the fat from my sides. My shoulders are wide. My hips are big. It would look great right now if my love handles were smaller. To get that true hour glass look lol
Then I could wear this slim fit shirt for the gym.

Don't beat yourself over it though. Do you do cardio? Also, king cakes are not going to help losing the love handles. Needles to say, I have told you before there are guys out there that like love handles. :p

I'm so ready to lose the fat from my sides. My shoulders are wide. My hips are big. It would look great right now if my love handles were smaller. To get that true hour glass look lol
Then I could wear this slim fit shirt for the gym.

Hardest part to lose and usually the last to go. Your HIIT cardio should do well, but are you lifting as well? It's a hard combo to put on muscle but lose fat. I'm trying to do both as I want to get my body fat percentage down, but I need to gain some strength back from my surgery. I got pretty thin and lost any sort of muscle I had. I've been working out at gym 6 days a week and usually my off days I'll just go and do abs. Been working out well so far, I've gained strength and it shows compared to how I looked before. Actually, today is the 3 year anniversary I was diagnosed with my cancer. It's crazy how far I've come, especially physically.

It's a work in progress and looking forward to see where I am at by the end of the year.

Beginning of May:

As of Thursday:

Kevyt

Hardest part to lose and usually the last to go. Your HIIT cardio should do well, but are you lifting as well? It's a hard combo to put on muscle but lose fat. I'm trying to do both as I want to get my body fat percentage down, but I need to gain some strength back from my surgery. I got pretty thin and lost any sort of muscle I had. I've been working out at gym 6 days a week and usually my off days I'll just go and do abs. Been working out well so far, I've gained strength and it shows compared to how I looked before. Actually, today is the 3 year anniversary I was diagnosed with my cancer. It's crazy how far I've come, especially physically.

It's a work in progress and looking forward to see where I am at by the end of the year.

Do you think that perhaps 6 days a week is too much? I asked the guys in fitGaf and they told me that three to four days was better. Overworking out would not yield favorable results. But who knows, different bodies, different needs, etc.

I agree, you're doing great!

Edit: what's your bf percent and how did you measure it?

Do you think that perhaps 6 days a week is too much? I asked the guys in fitGaf and they told me that three to four days was better. Overworking out would not yield favorable results. But who knows, different bodies, different needs, etc.

I have it broken up by muscle groups, I don't overwork when I do go and make sure to space out certain cardio exercises when I work out, say legs for instance. Two days of the week I just do a few ab exercises and a light run, so those are pretty much rest days, I just like going to the gym as it relieves stress even if I'm not doing any sort of major work out. They also have a pool, hot tub and sauna at my gym, so that's a nice option as well.

red13th

Charlie Cox looked ugly in Theory of Everything (only time I had seen him before), I'm shocked how sexy he is in Daredevil. (only saw two eps, fun show)

My last.fm, but I rarely use it anymore. http://www.last.fm/user/motorde

I did the tape measure method but it's also the least accurate. Apparently I'm at 14%, but who knows how accurate that is. Most of my fat is in my stomach/love handles though. I want to get a pair of body fat measuring calipers and do it that way, soon hopefully. Here is an article on how to measure it. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-to-measure-your-body-fat.html

Bladenic

the graphics are shit
the gameplay is shit
the voice acting is shit
the framerate is garbage
the characters are shit

Now sis... AC2 or Beotherhood were the pinnacle of that series. I stopped at Black Flag which I didn't play much but idk why cuz I liked it.

Don't beat yourself over it though. Do you do cardio? Also, king cakes are not going to help losing the love handles. Needles to say, I have told you before there are guys out there that like love handles. :p
King cake season is over ;p. Yep I do cardio. Doing HIIT cardio now. So far its working well.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

yeah, i met that guy.

BUT

took up my courage again on thursday and opened my dating app first time in half a year
took quite a few hours of dating for me to get over myself and reciprocate his kisses
took no longer than a day until we met once again and spent the night once more at his place

That sounds like a really cool whirlwind weekend. That also sounds like some really exciting moments for you. Hope you're having fun!

Also, I don't think we've ever met, so hiiiiiii.

bigkrev

yeah, i met that guy.

BUT

Sounds like one hell of a weekend!
And yeah, sorry to break it to you, but if you enjoyed it, you are officially a gay. Head down to your local government office and get registered.

DOWN

Banned
I think there was nothing cute about X Men Quicksilver even though I thought "the scene" was cool

quicksilver_article_story_large.jpg

But having not seen Avengers, this looks like it has some kinda hot guy in a band appeal potential:
Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Trailer-1-07-1280x530.jpg

And I find the actor himself hot but find Evan Peters to be uh... not my thing:

aaron-taylor-johnson-quicksilver-avengers-age-of-ultron.jpg

I was at Sword Valley on the Wii version before I burnt out on it. I'm at Prison Island on the 3DS version, taking a break because I once again tried to do as much sidequests as I could and started to burn out on them too. Also finals :/

Ah, I gotcha. Definitely recommend you try to ignore sidequests if possible! The main story is great, no need to get bogged down by meh quests. I guess one good thing is the latter half has a LOT less sidequests than the first half.

No, I've only...played.. Ass Creed 2

I guess it's my fault for coming back to it after a year but it's just so janky and repetitive.

Ah, I gotcha. Yeah, the AC games can be pretty repetitive unfortunately. If you thought AC2 was repetitive though... avoid the first game, lol.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
literally cannot stand that Quicksilver actor from Avengers; I've actively avoided Age of Ultron in part because of him. He's a visually ugh ratface and a God-awful actor.

I doing 7 days a week for maybe 2 months? I guess its up to you and your body. 2 days of cardio. Usually the day before legs.

Sunday - legs
Monday - chest
Tuesday - cardio ( 1 hour)
Wednesday - light leg (mostly for PR)
Thursday - back
Friday - shoulder and arms
Sunday - cardio

I could combine some stuff but meh. And I get bored having nothing to do on. My off day. Lol

I also go with a groups so our session usually last longer than most

Beginning of May:

As of Thursday:

Didn't see this until now.

but yeah i lift but not really into the barbells . i stick to the dumbbell alternative. originally it was gaining muscle/strength but i was really in it for the body fat loss which i didn't really get into until late last week with HIIT cardio. i was trying out the interval stuff for the other days that isn't cardio but i'm not into that. i rather gain lol.

Touchdown

Banned
I just got my real estate license and I'm already slaying the market. If anybody is buying or selling in the NY area hit me up. Each successful home sale garners my client a free copy of #1 to Infinity, the perfect housewarming gift.

46fab32492.gif

I just got my real estate license and I'm already slaying the market. If anybody is buying or selling in the NY area hit me up. Each successful home sale garners my client a free copy of #1 to Infinity, the perfect housewarming gift.

46fab32492.gif
Congratulations siS, my agent right now is flopping all over the place but I'm still using her because she's literally the nicest person I've ever met in New Jersey.

4Cr2Epu.gif

sell that proper-tay~

I doing 7 days a week for maybe 2 months? I guess its up to you and your body. 2 days of cardio. Usually the day before legs.

Sunday - legs
Monday - chest
Tuesday - cardio ( 1 hour)
Wednesday - light leg (mostly for PR)
Thursday - back
Friday - shoulder and arms
Sunday - cardio

I could combine some stuff but meh. And I get bored having nothing to do on. My off day. Lol

I also go with a groups so our session usually last longer than most

My schedule is like so...

Monday: Chest, Back and HIIT Rowing
Tuesday: Legs and 2 mile run
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Abs and HIIT Sprinting
Friday: Shoulders, Back and 2 mile run
Saturday: Chest, Legs and Rowing
Sunday: Abs and light cardio

I've been playing with it and will change it up again when summer hits after next week. Friday will be a complete rest day once that starts up because I'll be busy all day.

Touchdown

Banned
Congratulations siS, my agent right now is flopping all over the place but I'm still using her because she's literally the nicest person I've ever met in New Jersey.

4Cr2Epu.gif

sell that proper-tay~

thanks, after quitting my last job I picked myself back up and went straight to werk

71aa32dada.gif

My schedule is like so...

Monday: Chest, Back and HIIT Rowing
Tuesday: Legs and 2 mile run
Wednesday: Arms
Thursday: Abs and HIIT Sprinting
Friday: Shoulders, Back and 2 mile run
Saturday: Chest, Legs and Rowing
Sunday: Abs and light cardio

I've been playing with it and will change it up again when summer hits after next week. Friday will be a complete rest day once that starts up because I'll be busy all day.
Looks good. Is the rowing on the seated machine? I saw a guy on the cables and took one of those short bars that had the eyelets on the ends and was doing actual rowing lol. Tempted now to try that because it looked neat. Or maybe it was something else. Didn't quite look at it.
I'm thinking of changing my exercises for certain days and add something new or remove some and try interval training. Haven't decided since I don't want to go in there day of without any game plan.

Looks good. Is the rowing on the seated machine? I saw a guy on the cables and took one of those short bars that had the eyelets on the ends and was doing actual rowing lol. Tempted now to try that because it looked neat.

I'm thinking of changing my exercises for certain days and add something new or remove some and try interval training. Haven't decided since I don't want to go in there day of without any game plan.

Yeah, the rowing machine is where you sit. It's great though because it's a full body workout as opposed to something like an elliptical or the bike. 5 minutes into when I do my HIIT routine and I'm already sweating. I keep my HIIT cardio to only 3 times a week, don't want to overdo it. Just do the light cardio the rest of the week, 15 minutes at most with my 2 mile runs.

thanks, after quitting my last job I picked myself back up and went straight to werk

71aa32dada.gif
I also quit my job last year to focus on my entrepreneurship, which has been one of the best decisions of my life.

"Think about what you're good at, and turn that into a career" is the best advice I can give the children. Now that the stressful patch of actually establishing my business passed, I rarely even see what I do as a "job" anymore.

touchdown da bo$$

tumblr_ls37gdtN7J1qkfedn.gif

Yeah, the rowing machine is where you sit. It's great though because it's a full body workout as opposed to something like an elliptical or the bike. 5 minutes into when I do my HIIT routine and I'm already sweating. I keep my HIIT cardio to only 3 times a week, don't want to overdo it. Just do the light cardio the rest of the week, 15 minutes at most with my 2 mile runs.
3 days of hiit cardio? What do you do on those days

I start with treadmill. Jog at 6 for 5 minutes then sprint at 10. Rest at 3. This is 1 min work and 1 min rest. Then I do stairs. Warm and then go level 12 and rest At 1 because the other time like 5 just goes slow enough where I'm not resting lol idk. Hard to explain

Then elliptical. Pretty much level 15 and level 1 but keep constant speed on both or at least try to. But right now I'm still adjusting it since I only went in for treadmill lol

I did do the bike but I was on it to keep a steady heart rate basically cool down mode for me.

Exercise? Ew.
Two things. Working out and checking our guys (y) and lately I check out girls too. Halp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom