• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Geez, seems like DOWN is the most effective marketing campaign McDonald's could want. Maybe he could be the next Grimace, à la Hamburglar.

Touchdown

Banned
Can you stop Mariah-ing everywhere?

f6e412eb7e.gif

Dammit guys. Stahp with the McDonalds talk. I was trying to do something healthy but I'm pretty sure soon as I clock outta work for lunch I'm gonna be Grimace's betch. Again.

Kevyt

Tbh, Mariah, Beyonce et all ain't got nothing on the King:

giphy.gif

But all of you kids are too young to have ever seen such a legend. What a shame. So I guess stick to your Mariah/Beyonce gifs. :p

Edit: I bet most of you won't know who he is.

Edit 2: Nvm, you guys knew. :p

3phemeral

Dammit guys. Stahp with the McDonalds talk. I was trying to do something healthy but I'm pretty sure soon as I clock outta work for lunch I'm gonna be Grimace's betch. Again.

There's no McDonald's within walking distance from me, thankfully. Although the urge is strong. I decided to go to Qdoba
I only got something to drink. Damn this intermittent fasting!

*Does his best DOWN impression* Qdoba, anyone?

QlZ5Jp

giphy.gif

But all of you kids are too young to have ever seen such a legend. What a shame. So I guess stick to your Mariah/Beyonce gifs. :p

We need moar Queen gifs for sure.

There's no McDonald's within walking distance from me, thankfully. Although the urge is strong. I decided to go to Qdoba
I only got something to drink. Damn this intermittent fasting!

Never heard of Qdoba before but I'm down with that pic.

(I have a pun problem.)

Kevyt

Every time I look at Queen, Aerosmith, Warrant, Guns N' Roses in YouTube, the comments are always like this:

"I'm (some age between 13-21 years)" + "today's music sucks" + "where has all the good music gone today? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Nicky Minaj" + (any other popular or recent artist) can't sing at all" + "the music of" + (time period that isn't today) "was better" and last but not least "I'm ashamed of my generation."

Heh.

Never heard of Qdoba before but I'm down with that pic.

It's very similar to Chipotle.

Kevyt

QlZ5Jp

Here comes a new challenger!

It's McDonald's vs Qdoba.

Everyone should choose a fast food chain restaurant and post a selfie endorsing said corporation. (y)

I'd do unspeakable things to the Burger Mayor, even of his meat was drier than the Desert Gobi.
Wich comes pretty close to McD's patties in terms of dryness and hostility to any lifeforms

I'm glad this is becoming a thing. LettersGaf drink corporation endorsement selfies.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Symphonia

Banned
Yeeeah, attempted the bellybutton challenge. Needless to say, I failed spectacularly, and will not be attempting it again anytime soon. I swear to God, I could feel my arm popping out its socket.

Sai-kun

Banned
Hhaha, are you gonna get Smash 4 now that Lucas is in it? I remember you saying you weren't gonna buy it if it doesn't have Lucas ages ago.

I'm so fucking excited lmao. One of my roommates owns smash so I'm definitely gonna throw down for Lucas.

GothPunk

Ya'll looking like Chris Pratt in Jurassic World with this product placement. *Pauses to drink slowly from a Coke bottle while fixing my Triumph motorcycle*

Symphonia

Banned
So, that girl I was on about the other day? The one who said she wants me, but I like someone else? Yeah, she's in hospital. OD. I feel so shit.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched a movie called Tiger Orange. It's about two gay brothers living very different lives who end up at their childhood home and deal with the tension that comes from their differences and the death of their father. I thought the movie was ok. Kind of inconsistent in all aspects, with great moments from the script/acting/production/whatever, but also moments where they were letdowns. Kind of has a semi-conservative small town atmosphere if you're interested in those kinds of narratives. I thought one of the leads was super attractive, and then I learned afterwards that he used to do adult films (Johnny Hazzard/Frankie Valenti). I give it a "maybe" recommendation. I'd say check out the trailer and see if you're interested. Here's the website.

Let me in on the product placement!

I laughed a lot. Well done.

giphy.gif

Queen is my favorite band

Though the comparison isn't apt since Mariah/Beyonce etc.. are individuals and Queen was a group. Madonna would be a better comparison

giphy.gif

I don't know if most people in here would know him, but a lot of musicians ain't got nothing on Tom Jenkinson/Squarepusher. Some people might not know him by face or name, but his impact can only be matched by one other person in the same genre of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnlIRuP7Pwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnS1CV3QBXc

Just wanted to stop in here and state that Crispin Freeman is smokin' hot.

For those who don't know, he's a voice actor that's had a ton of amazing roles, such as:

Alucard (Hellsing)
Male Wizard (Diablo III)
Rude (FFVII: Advent Children and Crisis Core)
Baldur (Too Human)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur III)

He also has Script Writer credits on Gungrave and Pokemon.

Not to mention dat voice.

All this, and the man is 43! He must have found the same secret to immortality as Chris Rock and Keanu Reeves!

Sorry for the tangent, LettersGAF. I just see a lot of Troy Baker love, but no one mentions Crispin Freeman!

The only valid comparison for Queen would be the dumpster, since they are trash.
qdxOOup.gif

I really hope that's sarcasm

crispin_freemanrpsrh.jpg

For those who don't know, he's a voice actor that's had a ton of amazing roles, such as:

Alucard (Hellsing)
Male Wizard (Diablo III)
Baldur (Too Human)

Sorry for the tangent, LettersGAF. I just see a lot of Troy Baker love, but no one mentions Crispin Freeman!

Looks like Hayden Christensen

Bladenic

Alucard (Hellsing)
Male Wizard (Diablo III)
Baldur (Too Human)

All this, and the man is 43! He must have found the same secret to immortality as Chris Rock and Keanu Reeves!

i loved my wizard

Nope.
YWphAXt.gif

It's always a shock when someone doesn't like what you like. It's survivable though.

Oh I get that you might not like Queen but trash? Mariah/Beyonce/all those flash in the pan diva's wish they could aspire to the level of talent Queen had.

DyslexicAlucard said:
I can see it, though Crispin's voice in infinitely sexier.

He does have beautiful blue eyes.

Oh I get that you might not like Queen but trash?
Yes. Trash. That's just my opinion though.
AJWaAHH.gif

Mariah/Beyonce/all those flash in the pan diva's wish they could aspire to the level of talent Queen had.
Lol at you thinking the respective voices of their generations not having talent. Like having careers spanning 20+ years is not indicative of talent. You've seen Igloo Asutralia? That's what you're wanting to put down.
mqBGzcZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom