• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already did my workout and had a relaxing shower, Sunday is already miles ahead of Saturday in terms of achievements.

I have a high bar, I know.

I'm a bit jumbled. After years of playing games that are pandered to a straight male audience I'm finally getting pandered to and it feels good. It feels real good.
THE FUTURE.

VegiHam

After a bit of a Google my opinion of this Tom Brady fellow has been upgraded from 'he's ok' to 'damn...'

Football armour isn't very flattering, America. You should play rugby style.

It totally would be fun. What should we sing? I had a great lesson and it was so amazing to hear the difference in my voice after some instruction!

Right?! Isn't it an incredible feeling! i'm so glad you enjoyed it :). Are you going weekly?

Hmmmm what SHOULD we sing? What kinda stuff do you like to sing, anyway? :)

DOWN

Banned
Are you in school too? What are you studying?
Studying marketing, but work one weekend a month and whenever I'm on school breaks like winter and summer at a clothing store near my parents. When I'm at school I mostly just do studying but sometimes work on student films since that's my minor.
Do you sleep during the day?
Yeah kinda

OK so I've never watched any Nfl before ever but my housemates and I are watching the Superbowl and I feel like your American TV has mislead me; are football quarterback people not supposed to be the hottest guy in school and prom king and stuff?

Many of these gentlemen are not particularly noteworthy.
Idk but my high school quarterback was stunning. He looked like a huge sports model mixed with an Abercrombie model. He was smart and went to Harvard where he plays now in a different position. Mmph he helped me figure out I was definitely gay.

Have sex on the floor where the bed won't creak? Have sex in the shower/tub where she can't hear you? Wait until she's in the shower/tub? Wait until she leaves the house for bingo? Go outside in the middle of the night and do it in the grass? On the deck? On the roof? You guys need to think outside the box.

Have you ever had sex on the MRI (or whatever) machine? Inside? You should scan the two of you in the act and save the video. Your future grandkids won't believe what a cool sex tape you made.

I've never read that dr. Seuss book.

can somebody explain grindr to me? I've been sick these days and re-installed it to play around with it a bit. not willing to pay 12 bucks (!) for a subscription the options are very limited. but it seems busy (busier than other apps I tried) even with those few people in my area (some shitty small town). how come? there are free apps that do a lot more.

or is it the mystery of not knowing who's behind those damn eye close-ups and torso pictures, it might be a supermodel? :O (lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XymbnOn0aYM

We had someone in one of the previous threads that had a similar attitude. :/

That was like 2 OT's ago if you're referring to whom I think you're referring to.

VegiHam

Idk but my high school quarterback was stunning. He looked like a huge sports model mixed with an Abercrombie model. He was smart and went to Harvard where he plays now in a different position. Mmph he helped me figure out I was definitely gay.
Ooooh, so it's sometimes true? That's comforting.
Lucky you attending school with such a fellow I suppose.

HylianTom

Banned
Holy hell Edelman.. that ass.

Meanwhile, Greg still wants to climb Gronk like a piece of playground equipment.
Gronk-flakes-s.jpg

And my high school crush was on one of the runningbacks. We hung out all the time, but it was his sister who tried the moves on me. That sucked.

Kevyt

Studying marketing, but work one weekend a month and whenever I'm on school breaks like winter and summer at a clothing store near my parents. When I'm at school I mostly just do studying but sometimes work on student films since that's my minor.

Yeah kinda

You were asking for best stripping songs a while ago, you sleep during the day and you're insanely cute... hmmmm

kt0D2jv.gif

Are you a stripper?

:p

Holy hell Edelman.. that ass.

Meanwhile, Greg still wants to climb Gronk like a piece of playground equipment.

And my high school crush was on one of the runningbacks. We hung out all the time, but it was his sister who tried the moves on me. That sucked.

I was really into Gronk when he did that naked Sports Illustrated shoot. Now I'm all about JJ Watt.

Its not their fault they're big chunk heads.

JG0YDsc.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
I was really into Gronk when he did that naked Sports Illustrated shoot. Now I'm all about JJ Watt.

Its not their fault they're big chunk heads.

JG0YDsc.jpg

You and Greg - near-identical taste in men. Incredible.

And regarding that Ted2 commercial: I actually had to stop myself from saying this in front of my mother-in-law: "if they need help harvesting Tom Brady's sperm, I'm available."

Ahasverus

Okay... well here goes nothing:
I would put Ahasverus with RM88. I think there would be great chemistry here. I don't know it's just a feeling that I get. For example, RM88 is more an analytical kind of guy while Ahasverus is just wild and more wild in the good way... so we have two types of guys that would work, it would absolutely work.
Let's see..
Friend, what am I reading? hahaha. You're right though, I do like to watch.
ibbFXFO2mfHHTS.gif
These are mostly viable! :p
I agree with most of these. Good picks.
Ahavsaurus and RM88 especially.
Yup I agree 100% on these. especially the Meytheon. They're both in florida so it works out.
See Rm88? Even wanting to, I didn't have to tell you
He mine tho
I'm of my people, you're my people ;)

4421535_o.gif

-------------------------------
Soo guys, time to retire my RPJ Avatar, I loved reading this thread with all your faces guys, it was like a big friend reunion. See ya next year, slay.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'd love to do the MRI machine, but it requires a third person to operate the machine. That would be awesome though!

You're in NOLA IIRC. Let me know when you want to teach me how to work the MRI machine
IANAMRISpec
and I'll do it for you.

VegiHam

American football is so slow. How do you guys stand this? Like, 15 seconds of game; 30 of everyone finding new places. Stop, start, stop, start. Clock goes nowhere.

... I don't think it's for me. And I can't really see the appeal. Is it more fun if you know the complex theory behind the different throws?

Ahasverus

American football is so slow. How do you guys stand this? Like, 15 seconds of game; 30 of everyone finding new places. Stop, start, stop, start. Clock goes nowhere.

... I don't think it's for me. And I can't really see the appeal. Is it more fun if you know the complex theory behind the different throws?
I know right.

But AF Players >>>> Football players. Just saying haha. Their uniforms just adjust very well to the masculine form. Those legs could give me a heartache at any minute.

Have you watched soccer before?

Soccer in a nutshell.

Not that I particularly care either way as I find all sports boring.

VegiHam

I know right.

But AF Players >>>> Football players. Just saying haha. Their uniforms just adjust very well to the masculine form. Those legs could give me a heartache at any minute.
Debatable. Depends on the guy.

Soccer in a nutshell.

I'm an English lad. It's impossible to grow up and not watch soccer. It's more exciting. It's non stop, they don't repeatedly cut back to dudes in a studio or stop for ads every 5 mins...

red13th

Debatable. Depends on the guy.

I'm an English lad. It's impossible to grow up and not watch soccer. It's more exciting. It's non stop, they don't repeatedly cut back to dudes in a studio or stop for ads every 5 mins...

yeah non stop passing and running around. how exciting.

VegiHam

if you say so. this Brazilian disagrees.
I enjoyed the first three hours of this superbowl game; but when it got to 3AM it got kind of annoying that we already knew how it was going to end; there were 30 seconds on the clock, and yet the game still had to 'keep going' which apparently means everyone replanning their moves over and over and over. Then there was a fight which was awesome. But the soccer equivalent of what happened tonight would be exactly as tense; guy kicks the ball, almost scores a comeback winning goal but hits the crossbar in the last minute. But instead of being over in 30 seconds it took ten mins which I think drained the tension.

Still, it was a fun new experience. Pretty salty my team lost though.

EDIT: Katy Perry rocked

Kevyt

Soccer in a nutshell.

Soccer can be boring, but some matches are really fun to watch.

Beats 10 mins of guys lining up, staring, grabbing, lining up again....

Great time to grab some coffee, some snacks, and other things while you're watching :p

I enjoyed the first three hours of this superbowl game; but when it got to 3AM it got kind of annoying that we already knew how it was going to end; there were 30 seconds on the clock, and yet the game still had to 'keep going' which apparently means everyone replanning their moves over and over and over. Then there was a fight which was awesome. But the soccer equivalent of what happened tonight would be exactly as tense; guy kicks the ball, almost scores a comeback winning goal but hits the crossbar in the last minute. But instead of being over in 30 seconds it took ten mins which I think drained the tension.

Still, it was a fun new experience. Pretty salty my team lost though.

EDIT: Katy Perry rocked

You're not a Liverpool fan are you? >.>

DOWN

Banned
You guys remember the MRI vid of sex? It's bizarre.
You were asking for best stripping songs a while ago, you sleep during the day and you're insanely cute... hmmmm

http://i.imgur.com/kt0D2jv.gif[/IM]

[SPOILER]Are you a stripper? [/SPOILER]

:P[/QUOTE]
I like the night life

[spoiler]puts some chocolate truffles in the fridge for *later*[/spoiler]

HylianTom

Banned
You're in NOLA IIRC. Let me know when you want to teach me how to work the MRI machine
IANAMRISpec
and I'll do it for you.

You guys remember the MRI vid of sex? It's bizarre.

They have that fake MRI fellatio pic floating around as well. I've always found that entertaining.

And as far as my ideal sport? I'd go with Australian Rules Football. Fast pace with minimal commercial breaks (more like soccer), but with lots more scoring (like American football) - and ass-thumpingly hot hot insanely hot men in tight shirts and little shorts.

I love my Saints, but if I could snap my fingers and make Australian Rules Football as popular and widespread as the NFL here in the States, I'd do it in a heartbeat. YUM.

HylianTom

Banned
The big cat that Katy rode in on reminded me of a Zelda boss. Hit its legs to make it collapse, and then strike the glowing weak spots (the eyes). Repeat four more times, but watch for the tail after the second time!

daripad

Mexican soccer is so melodramatic and always stopped by a player who should have gone to a telenovela instead.

And it is slooooooooowwwwwwww as heeeeeell.

UK soccer > everything. I miss waking up at 5 AM to see those matches.

Edit: Dany, you and your guy (is it your guy?) look so cute and happy togheter :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom