• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! This is the truest. I am very very lucky to be fortunate enough to have been able to arrange trips back and forth with my girl over the course of two years. If it weren't for that, we definitely wouldn't have survived. And I'm glad that we're moving in together so soon as well, because I don't know if we would have really made it through another year of being apart.

I'm so glad our straight allies feel comfortable to post here!
7TeM3VQ.gif

Let me just roll my eyes a bit at the false edginess, old age really doesn't do people any favors it seems.

Because it's not a Persona game? But shows how much you know about the series ;)
Which series? Fire Emblem? SMT? Persona? cuz I've played all of them ;) and it looks like more of the same persona shit, the only difference is that FExSMT probably doesn't have social links. This isn't SMT and it isn't Fire Emblem it's just persona with a different battle system (and that doesn't mean much since Persona's battle system is really basic)

And if pretty menus are enough to get you interested in a game just buy Persona 5:
yoJC2ylz0FRk0WCH9S.gif

Razmos

Which series? Fire Emblem? SMT? Persona? cuz I've played all of them ;) and it looks like more of the same persona shit, the only difference is that FExSMT probably doesn't have social links. This isn't SMT and it isn't Fire Emblem it's just persona with a different battle system (and that doesn't mean much since Persona's battle system is really basic)

And if pretty menus are enough to get you interested in a game just buy Persona 5:
yoJC2ylz0FRk0WCH9S.gif
G'damn that really is pretty. I hope FExSMT is enough to get me into the Persona series because they definitely appeal to me.

DOWN

Banned
99 degrees outside. Bring back the sweater weather pls
tumblr_ngfxtte5FH1ss6velo1_500.jpg

yoJC2ylz0FRk0WCH9S.gif

I'm not familiar with Persona but I have been totally impressed by their graphic art.

fEM28nB.gif

You seem bothered. Do I know you? Do you have something you'd like to address?
This passive aggressiveness, homo plz

No wonder the only ones who can tolerate you are unwitting straights and their relatives.

Is your boss out of the closet yet? Is your Mexican still begging for incestuous threesomes?

7TeM3VQ.gif

tbh

Watching that Treehouse video (which btw is trash bc it doesn't have Daddy Eric) #FE is pretty much Persona. Find an enemy's weakness and exploit it to do a session attack (which is the One More system from Persona) walk around a themed dungeon (Different Levels of Tartarus, different locations in the Shadow World) all while listening to horrible music and experiencing a "Dark" story.
also missing S.Links so what's the point

so if you like #Moe you'll probably like Persona 3 and 4.

This passive aggressiveness, homo plz

No wonder the only ones who can tolerate you are unwitting straights and their relatives.

Is your boss out of the closet yet? Is your Mexican still begging for incestuous threesomes?

tbh
rdmRmum.gif

I don't know what any of this has to do with me celebrating our straight allies. You guys are queer.
g3N4mdp.gif

But since you're putting my business in the streets; which boss and he's married now (my mexican)
which as you know didn't matter when he came to visit last year. I think you mean his cousin BTW, who is not, in fact MY mexican. He's someone elses closeted problem.
7TeM3VQ.gif

How about you? Still "hate sex" but still get with random thotties from grindr?
zgPNVpJ.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
wait if i cant make fun of straight people why is rob allowed to erase my identity??????????????

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

where's my multi page derail about that huh????????????????????????

heterosexual minors
ok so.
VtAnCQv.gif

and 2.
wCYpmgX.gif

Imma need you to print a full retraction for this libelous defamation.

wait if i cant make fun of straight people why is rob allowed to erase my identity??????????????

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

where's my multi page derail about that huh????????????????????????
I'm just celebrating your straightness. If you would ever so kindly, however, check your privilege, that would be great.
qdxOOup.gif

Kinsei

Banned
Are you attending or working? What kind of stuff can you do at the camp?

Attending (It's for LGBT youth 25 and under).

It's an actual camp so stuff like canoeing, archery, hiking, swimming etc. The big plus is that the entire campground is being rented out so there's no risk of homophobes, transphobes, etc being there.

Over the past month or so I've actually met a lot of the people running it as well as people going there so I think it'll end up being really fun.

Bladenic

this back and forth right now

so quick question

this guy that i been hooking up with unfortunately admitted he was kinda transphobic. we were talking about orange is the new black and he said he likes that "tranny" even though he "doesn't like trannies." unfortunate

but he did say he didn't understand why the T is included in the LGBT banner when sexual orientation and identity are different which did make me think about that. Not that it matters and I assume it's just a larger umbrella to unify all minorities in that regard, but I dunno.

Shame he's transphobic though I was kind of starting to like him more than just hooking up oh well RIP

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
this back and forth right now

so quick question

this guy that i been hooking up with unfortunately admitted he was kinda transphobic. we were talking about orange is the new black and he said he likes that "tranny" even though he "doesn't like trannies." unfortunate

but he did say he didn't understand why the T is included in the LGBT banner when sexual orientation and identity are different which did make me think about that. Not that it matters and I assume it's just a larger umbrella to unify all minorities in that regard, but I dunno.

Shame he's transphobic though I was kind of starting to like him more than just hooking up oh well RIP

Huh, well, that's a shame. :/

While I certainly don't think we should be pushing people away in any sense, I worry that the LGBT acronym has often erased trans identities. I've seen way too many speeches/interviews where people are talking "LGBT issues" and it becomes really clear early on that they're only talking about the first three letters. Thankfully, people like Laverne Cox, Janet Mock, Caitlyn Jenner, and others are getting some media attention and putting a spotlight on the T. There still remains a lot of other work, but at least people seem to be realizing that LGBT actually encompasses unique populations with unique issues that need addressing.

A small part of me feels like I've written something almost identical to this post before...

DOWN

Banned
What would you call this job where you rubdown Tom Daley for pay?
daley-bulge-3.gif

Attending (It's for LGBT youth 25 and under).

It's an actual camp so stuff like canoeing, archery, hiking, swimming etc. The big plus is that the entire campground is being rented out so there's no risk of homophobes, transphobes, etc being there.

Over the past month or so I've actually met a lot of the people running it as well as people going there so I think it'll end up being really fun.

Congrats then, that sounds good

Kevyt

tzJv7LV.gif

I absolutely CANNOT with these queens redistricting youth to 25.
cPEMIn7.gif

I know the gays are scared shitless to get old, but come on.

Ok sis.
7TeM3VQ.gif

I didn't see a question. Here's a question for you though... Is the D good?
idpG2iE.gif

If so... keep getting it.

Your trolling/humor is uncalled for.

Please be nice and respectful for once in your life in an online forum, or at least pretend to. It isn't much to ask. :)

Your trolling/humor is uncalled for.

Please be nice and respectful for once in your life in an online forum, or at least pretend to. It isn't much to ask. :)
So what you're saying is... I better stop before you get me banned too?
yjCf1GC.gif

Seek help young sistren. I'm sorry this thread is your life and you frown on a little levity.
XKDb4Z7.gif

I thought we were trying to foster a community here. But apparently the no fun police wanna use gestapo like tactics to steer the thread in only one direction. Am I surprised? Not really.
To quote a buddy of mine in response to that post:"the self-imposed oppression! no wonder the gays can't visit their hospitalized partners or adopt the cream of the unwanted crop. they FEED on being marginalized" I can't help but agree.

6SboXKw.gif

We should find better things to be outraged about. These words on a screen ain't hurtin nobody. Damn.

fNjYKhU.gif

Kevyt

So what you're saying is... I better stop before you get me banned too?

Seek help young sistren. I'm sorry this thread is your life and you frown on a little levity.

You speak words of truth old timer.

:(

I've never gotten anyone banned so that ain't true. ;)

#Burned #RealTalk #TruthHurts

Thank you, I would love to meet other witchyfolk.

Oh awesome! My bad about the artstation comment, I didn't even look at your profile there so I didn't connect your name to your work. That is on me, I apologize.
I remember that piece, it is great - I'm glad that something I did was inspiring to you. Eatpoo seems like a lifetime ago, ahah. Looking at your work I started remembering a lot posts from back then too.

lol no problem, ive started using my real name everywhere now when it comes to my art. and yeah Eatpoo never quite recovered from that server crash or whatever took it down, ive actually never found an art forum like it since. my god you are right, i was 17 when i joined that forum....holy fuck! glad i've barely aged a day though *throws feather boa over shoulder and struts off*

It's like a reunion kind of moment. Did you guys make strong acquaintances/friends through there that you still keep in touch with?

So my, you two became concept artists. Are there other people that you know that got into the gaming industry? I guess it goes in hand with my first question.

So Unity of the void, how did you get to work at Obsidian?

I thought we were trying to foster a community here. But apparently the no fun police wanna use gestapo like tactics to steer the thread in only one direction. Am I surprised? Not really.
To quote a buddy of mine in response to that post:"the self-imposed oppression! no wonder the gays can't visit their hospitalized partners or adopt the cream of the unwanted crop. they FEED on being marginalized" I can't help but agree.

6SboXKw.gif
GillianTheFallNails.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom