• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Time to go do some office work!
7e7941b1909a04fda86ee1a9dfd97513.png

Picture kind of sucks but I don't have time to take a better one :p

You look like a younger version of a guy from one of the movies of Harry Potter.

It's when Harry, Hermione and Ron infiltrate that place and morph into other people, I forgot its name, to get the old lady's pendant (I forgot her name) since it's a horcrux.

Must be the coat, reminded me of that.

So British. :p

Razmos

Yes to everything about this.
<3
Your opinion always flatters me ;P
Ooooh

I wish it was cold enough here to justify owning a coat like that :(
It's a pretty good coat, it has a removable inner layer so it's good for when it's warm or cold. It was quite nice today so I just wore the outer layer.

It was quite pricey though!
You look like a younger version of a guy from one of the movies of Harry Potter.

It's when Harry, Hermione and Ron infiltrate that place and morph into other people, I forgot its name, to get the old lady's pendant (I forgot her name) since it's a horcrux.

Must be the coat, reminded me of that.

So British. :p
th..thanks?
:p

Vazduh

Everything around my room reminds me of him and the things that he gifted me make me feel worse more when some are things I used to wear everyday. I want to get better but everyday seems worse and worse. Crying in silence in the night so I dont alarm anyone in the house then sleeping most of the day or being in terrible mood. I hope I can control my emotions better soon cause I just keep feeling worse everyday. I miss everything so much.

Definitely put those things away somewhere out of your sight, or give them away (if you don't want to throw them away), rearrange your room and try to occupy yourself with games, books, movies... And definitely don't spend too much time alone. Things will get better because they always do, but it will hurt like hell for now, there's no way around it.

Hang on!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Definitely put those things away somewhere out of your sight, or give them away (if you don't want to throw them away), rearrange your room and try to occupy yourself with games, books, movies... And definitely don't spend too much time alone. Things will get better because they always do, but it will hurt like hell for now, there's no way around it.

Hang on!

Thanks. :)

OMG I know right??? Fans can be the worst. She completely retired afterward, how awful.

It's really sad because she was really talented she could have added to more FF games.

I don't get what those fans wanted the soundtrack to be like for a game like this. Was it just backlash for the vocal tracks? Weren't those just 2 Koda songs?

Yes but the OST overall had some "non typcial" FF tracks which turned some off.
The story itself also added to the backlash.

Kater

Banned
I saw this in another thread and felt compelled to post in here:

VsPZl98.gif

Get your Potassium folks! Don't forget. :p

Cute spider. :)

Sooo, I was looking through the videos Nintendo had uploaded on their American channel on Youtube and found this video here where they take a closer look with the Treehouse people and someone from Image & Form at their newest game, Steam World Heist.
I completely forgot about it since it's been some time since I last heard about it but it looks really great. Has the artstyle of their previous game with turnbased combat (which I love if it's done well and it seems like this one will be great). Looking forward to playing this once it releases.

Razmos

This is a safe space for queer people but NOT FOR SPIDERS
I was going to respond to this by calling you the spider version of a homophobe.

but that's Arachnophobia which is an actual thing and I don't think calling you an arachnophobe would have been a good joke.

Ended up buying Arkham Knight today. Hope it's good! So much extra content on the PS4 version to download right out of the box... like 4 slips of paper with codes on them... I'd rather them have just put that on the disc instead of having to download stuff. -_- And of course there is a 3gb update as soon as you start the game. :p Back in mah day, games were finished at release! #oldmanyellingatclouds

Kevyt

Cute spider. :)

Not my type of spider, but she is kind of cute.

I prefer this type of spiders:

tumblr_m5q9wlQCj31qkjt0so1_500.gif

kBCn1.gif

c732z.gif

Such beautiful creatures~

I'm usually a fan of putting bananas in my mouth but not anymore.

Guess you'll have to find something else in replacement to put in your mouth. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Ended up buying Arkham Knight today. Hope it's good! So much extra content on the PS4 version to download right out of the box... like 4 slips of paper with codes on them... I'd rather them have just put that on the disc instead of having to download stuff. -_- And of course there is a 3gb update as soon as you start the game. :p Back in mah day, games were finished at release! #oldmanyellingatclouds

Back in my day you made your own videogames.

output_4bJUSy.gif

This is a safe space for queer people but NOT FOR SPIDERS

QVEAA.gif

Sorry for killing anyone's bandwidth with spider gif galore. D:

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
fuuuck spiders, page is terrifying and messing up an otherwise good day.

I gotta work all weekend, so no Seattle Pride stuff for me, but the bf and I are at least going to a Madonna night at a club in the gayborhood tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 90s, so I have to enjoy my haircut before the gross sweaty weather ruins it. Puppy does not like these temperatures at all.

Picture0005_zpsvjscmwip.jpg

3phemeral

fuuuck spiders, page is terrifying and messing up an otherwise good day.

I gotta work all weekend, so no Seattle Pride stuff for me, but the bf and I are at least going to a Madonna night at a club in the gayborhood tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 90s, so I have to enjoy my haircut before the gross sweaty weather ruins it. Puppy does not like these temperatures at all.

Picture0005_zpsvjscmwip.jpg

You haven't changed since the one pic I saw of you like, a decade ago in that gigantic fluffy winter jacket :)

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
You haven't changed since the one pic I saw of you like, a decade ago in that gigantic fluffy winter jacket :)

Hah, I remember that coat. It was kind of necessary living right on a lake in upstate NY, but I can't say that I miss those frigid winters (but I do miss the snow, oddly enough).

Can someone please fucking explain to me why there isn't an HD Remaster Blu-ray compete box set of the Golden Girls? Why the hell is this being kept from gracing the world?

I saw this in another thread and felt compelled to post in here:

VsPZl98.gif

Get your Potassium folks! Don't forget. :p

Fuuuuuuu

I have a friend repulsed by bananas and terrified of spiders. She's gonna hate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom