• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

yeah, hush up, Daniel. ADULTS ARE TALKING and we've been message boardin' for longer than you've been alive.

okay, well almost as long... a little over 20 years. ¬_¬

(ps, these were boards before gaf, geez)

Over 20 years?

Picture0005_zpsvjscmwip.jpg

You could be in your twenties based on this pic imo. :p

Cute doge.

Grakl

For sure.
I don't get the hangups people have with snakes anyways.

BTW, how are you doing Grakl? Haven't seen you around here in a while.
I'm doing good. My internship is finished tomorrow so I get to spend more time doing stuff I want (lol)

That includes GAF a bit as well

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
After spending the last week pretty much in my apartment or hometown house just taking care of cleaning, organizing, and whatnot, I went out and reintroduced myself to the world. This is going to sound really eye-rollingly humanistic, but it's almost overwhelming how many interesting, amusing, and/or vibrant people there are in the world. I just get a strong sense of satisfaction of seeing people living their lives. I witnessed a lot of interesting stories. I guess I went full hippie today, but it was nice.

The highlight was at the bike shop where there was an attractive store clerk who was generically attractive in many ways but then also attractive to me in very specific ways that other people might ignore or dislike. His fellow employee even introduced him to me as "handsome Cody" when he was about to check me out
at the register, of course
. Unfortunately, I'm almost certain he was straight. Still, it was nice to see him and he was nice to me.

Kevyt

What it's like giving a bj for the first time:

n33hats95kov.gif

Saw the gif in another thread and that's the first thing that came to mind. xD

hate hate hate having to download gigabytes worth of patches and all that bullshit. the game should play as soon as you put the disc in.

Selling games in pieces is the new thing these days.

Remember the days games were not buggy as fuck and shipped complete without needing dlc for long hours of fun?

Yuuuup. It's incredibly frustrating. I seriously cannot remember the last game I bought that didn't require waiting around for an update or game install. Even Nintendo has started to do this although less frequently. Sometimes I just wanna play the damn game when I get home or when it arrives. I know you can skip updates most of the time but it's just a nagging feeling if I don't update... Like I'm missing out on possible fixes for bugs or more content so I usually feel like I have to. Plus games with online stuff requires latest patch to connect or play usually.

And greed. I can see it now when VIIR comes out

"Aerith Lives DLC
Wanted to revive her but couldn't back in 97?, relive the magic and have her in your party when you pre-order at gamestop".

I really would not be surprised at all to see this.

Kevyt

who/what/where/when/why

Who: Some old rich dude
What: A bj, I think
Where: An alley
When: Afternoon
Why: To pay da rent.

jk. :p

Nah, I just saw that gif in another thread and thought that the cat's expression was funny. I then thought to myself that that's what it must be like on your first bj, as a joke. I don't know why, I'm weird. ;_;

I love downloads, I take enjoyment wasting bandwidth. I do like 80GB a month at home then 20-30GB a month on phone

30 gb on phone a month? That's a lot. Do you download videos? you know those kind of videos that so many young people these days are into...
cat videos. Dem felines taking over the net.
:p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Who: Some old rich dude
What: A bj, I think
Where: An alley
When: Afternoon
Why: To pay da rent.

jk. :p

Nah, I just saw that gif in another thread and thought that the cat's expression was funny. I then thought to myself that that's what it must be like on your first bj, as a joke. I don't know why, I'm weird. ;_;

Oh I see. I thought you had just given your first bj and had that reaction yourself.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've lost 14 pounds in less than a week and I didnt notice.
9f55c41fdc.gif

Let me keep doing those 1500 calories per day.
cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

Bladenic

When you submit a 5 page book report that you had a month to write 5 minutes before it's due only to realize you submitted in the wrong format

And then emailing the prof with the correct format one minute before it was due

Hope he accepts the email submission though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Congrats mate! I'm doing a similar thing. Some of that is water weight, though. Just so you know~ not to diminish your progress or anything lol

I know but my eating habits were absolutely awful. I was eating around 800 calories per meal and that without counting what I would usually snack on through the whole day. I know eventually things will slow down but thats why I gotta work out. Im ready to get less fat (I dont plan on getting too skinny tho cause my head would look massive on a skinny body and I ain't here for the bubble head look)

30 gb on phone a month? That's a lot. Do you download videos? you know those kind of videos that so many young people these days are into...
cat videos. Dem felines taking over the net.
:p

Lots and lots of podcast (7 to 10GB), music (high quality for life) and videos. I'll fall asleep with Google Music Key on sometimes

Man did not mean to fall asleep like I did. Took two aspirin and it knocked me right out.

hate hate hate having to download gigabytes worth of patches and all that bullshit. the game should play as soon as you put the disc in.

That's the problem with games today. So buggy at launch and they rarely get patched worth a damn. I like Skyrim but I would be ashamed if I was a dev working on it with how many bugs are still left.

Crayons

Banned
the only way i'm going to do 1500 calories is if it's per meal but i wouldn't count in the first place

lol. It's really hard at first but if you stick to it, it gets easier.

I've been barely eating recently, I had one meal yesterday and it was a salad. I actually forget to eat tbh, I'm forgetting everything recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom