• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
7iS6sFr.jpg

some had more time to think about how to apply the rainbow than others

Love it
While I'm in Florida this week, anyone wanna get hitched?

DOWN, pls respond. :p

;D

Dai101

Banned
I usually don't lurk this forsaken part of the forum (Community that is) but i just want to express that i'm really happy for all of you and i hope and wish you the best.

Saludos y Felicitaciones desde Mexico para todos y todas.

Abrazos

Andrin

I actually teared up a bit when I read the decision. A big congrats to all of the americans here! My family travelled to New York today and I'm really jealous that they get to spend the weekend there when all of this goes down.

red13th

So happy for America! Shame about all those straight marriages that will sadly meet their end now that gays ruined the institution,

I've had my avatar prepared for weeks a year considering it was originally for last year.

I think I still have the rainbow overlay in the .psd file for it too, if anyone wants their avatar rainbowfied.

Kevyt

Plot twist: the US legalized same-sex marriage nationwide because they saw Mexico did it first, and it was a shame to the great American Exceptionalism and pride to lag behind it's Southern and Northern (Canada) neighbors. :p

I'm so happy for Mexico and the US of A!

I usually don't lurk this forsaken part of the forum (Community that is) but i just want to express that i'm really happy for all of you and i hope and wish you the best.

Saludos y Felicitaciones desde Mexico para todos y todas.

Abrazos

Yo my man Dai!

That's not true, I have seen you many times in community threads. :p

Thank you, but let's not forget that Mexico legalized it too without much opposition before the US of A.

I haven't stopped by here in a while but thought i'd come in to say congrats!

Yooo! How's it going?

I've had my avatar prepared for weeks a year considering it was originally for last year.

I think I still have the rainbow overlay in the .psd file for it too, if anyone wants their avatar rainbowfied.

If it's not too much to ask, I would love my avatar rainbowfied.

Dai101

Banned
Plot twist: the US legalized same-sex marriage nationwide because they saw Mexico did it first, and it was a shame to the great American Exceptionalism and pride to lag behind it's Southern and Northern (Canada) neighbors. :p

I'm so happy for Mexico and the US of A!

Yo my man Dai!

That's not true, I have seen you many times in community threads. :p

Thank you, but let's not forget that Mexico legalized it too without much opposition before the US of A.

Yooo! How's it going?

If it's not too much to ask, I would love my avatar rainbowfied.

;-)

Yeah?

I didn't knew it was already country wide!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

I thought it still was debated and shit. Need to watch more local news.

Go to the avatar thread, they rainbowfied mine. Very cool people there.

At some point I'm going to have to take pictures of myself to set up some dating profiles. But I'm scared to do it because I hate pictures of myself.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
At some point I'm going to have to take pictures of myself to set up some dating profiles. But I'm scared to do it because I hate pictures of myself.

I know the feeling. As one of my friends said, just do it, and don't think too much about it. Also, have someone else take your pictures perhaps?

I second this advice. I'm pretty uncomfortable with pictures of myself, too, but I have a friend who's a really great photographer and the last time I needed photos (job hunting season and events I was attending were requiring them), we just spent the entire time making each other laugh and her saying positive, affirming things. The photos she ended up taking turned out pretty well, so I recommend doing something like that if you have any friends who can do it. It was also nice because she was supportive at all stages, even when I was getting pretty negative about the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom