• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Bowser is just trying to save Peach from her sexually frustrating "relationship" but Mario keeps taking her back because he needs his beard. That mustache is not enough.

I guess I could see Zelda with non-imp Midna or maybe Ruto.

from the salt thread

3MyYRd2.png

screaming

Rainbow-fy this for me someone
viewer

Link's broken. Are you talking about this?

halo5_keyart_horiz_final.jpg

3phemeral

Guys can we take a minute and remember how impossible this would have felt 10 years ago? We've come so far!

Now if only I wasn't single af.

I honestly never thought I'd see it so soon. It's a weird sensation - this whole time, I've always grounded myself on the idea that 1) it would happen but with caveats 2) not anytime soon 3) not place so much importance on dwelling over the recognition aspect in the scenario I'd have high hopes and be let down

But now that's it's actually come to fruition, it's like this officiation of legitimacy makes me feel like my relationship can move forward to bigger and newer things. I went out to dinner with my bf tonight to celebrate and it was a different feeling. I can't explain it but...it's amazing. Even after nearly 8 years together, it's a different emotional atmosphere.

Dai101

Banned
But now that's it's actually come to fruition, it's like this officiation of legitimacy makes me feel like my relationship can move forward to bigger and newer things. I went out to dinner with my bf tonight to celebrate and it was a different feeling. I can't explain it but...it's amazing. Even after nearly 8 years together, it's a different emotional atmosphere.

ENJOY IT!!

You and everyone else deserves it. Very happy for you and your BF.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa. I didn't think GAF would do something like that. That's kind of trippy. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom