• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
watched boyhood last night

now im hella depressed

i mean, the boy's story ended on an upbeat note, but the mom's stuff was so fucking depressing

like, her kids are gone and she's all alone and what the fuck is even left to do in life but die :( i mean in the second half of her life she's selling all the stuff she worked so hard to accumulate during the first half so what was even the point. life is futile

also,

i watched Live. Die. Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow. trailers made it look like your typical lame/generic/uninspired hollywood blockbuster shitfest but it was actually a lot of fun. recommend.

alvmew

Selfie party? Guess I'll join in:

ZgboNO7.jpg

So bored at work. Only four more hours of this and then three hours of class at night. Yay....

There are a lot of members who don't visit the Offtopic side of the forum. Not to mention, any discussion about games here are quickly buried under a lot of other topics (and photos of hot guys :p). I think a single topic dedicated to gay gamers would be easier to digest for many members who for some reason don't visit this topic - and looking at various topics about LGBT stuff on the gaming stuff, there are a lot of them.

Also, why don't you like the term "gaymer"? I think it's a nice play on "gay" and "gamer".
Possibly, we'll see. I'm just gonna focus on the first couple topics currently. If anyone else wants to make a general gay gamer OT in the meantime, please feel free.

RE: "Gaymer" I just don't really care for it. Too cutesy I guess?

Bored-in-class selfie time! (The prof is talking about writing essays. I'm a third-year student, so...)
Selfie party? Guess I'll join in:
Great pics. :)

So I had my second ever photoshoot just a little while ago. Same photographer as my first one, who's an awesome guy. So I thought I'd be more comfortable this time. Turns out that I'm almost incapable of acting natural without bursting into giggles or looking awkward :'(
I'm sure you look incredible. ;3

dat beard. :)
I'm also being a bad boy sitting in class. o////o
<3 <3 <3

red13th

I was going through my phone photos and I found this one from the Brazilian Comic Con last year:

I (obviously) wanted to take a pic of the super hot male model but the girl thought she was the one I was looking for. lol

Kevyt

I was going through my phone photos and I found this one from the Brazilian Comic Con last year:

I (obviously) wanted to take a pic of the super hot male model but the girl thought she was the one I was looking for. lol

Hmmm... Brazilians. Y'all are super hot.

Bored-in-class selfie time! (The prof is talking about writing essays. I'm a third-year student, so...)

Looking good guys. :)

Oh man. He is hot. :)

Prompto

Banned
watched boyhood last night

now im hella depressed

i mean, the boy's story ended on an upbeat note, but the mom's stuff was so fucking depressing

like, her kids are gone and she's all alone and what the fuck is even left to do in life but die :( i mean in the second half of her life she's selling all the stuff she worked so hard to accumulate during the first half so what was even the point. life is futile

also,

i watched Live. Die. Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow. trailers made it look like your typical lame/generic/uninspired hollywood blockbuster shitfest but it was actually a lot of fun. recommend.

"I just thought there would be more."

That line made me a mess. The stuff with the mother became a lot more interesting than the sons story by the end of the movie. I'm happy Patricia Arquette is getting a lot of recognition for her performance.

Guys. Guys.

3 cheers for kitchenmotors for the hook up :D

Oh wow, ToonLink's minimal style translates really well into a figurine. Not specifically talking about Amiibos, but I'm always weary of figures like these (especially the more intricate characters) cause they always look derped out, or like some unlicensed, off-brand, black market knock-off. (Cake candles really.)

So I had my second ever photoshoot just a little while ago. Same photographer as my first one, who's an awesome guy. So I thought I'd be more comfortable this time. Turns out that I'm almost incapable of acting natural without bursting into giggles or looking awkward :'(

Looking great BB. The shoes are badass.

Mr. F

Banned
Oh wow, ToonLink's minimal style translates really well into a figurine. Not specifically talking about Amiibos, but I'm always weary of figures like these (especially the more intricate characters) cause they always look derped out, or like some unlicensed, off-brand, black market knock-off. (Cake candles really.)

Totally. Some Amiibos look better than others, but all things considered they're pretty decent across the board. I think my collection will start and end with Toon Link (and maybe Wario later since he's wearing his WarioWare outfit), they've been crazy hard to find here.

Thanks! You're looking great, as always!
Man you guys look great!

Looking fresh DA :)
Great pics. :)
The men in this thread
Thank you! Now you guys can post selfies of your own! ^_^
I hate you guys for making me feel ugly.
I bet you're very handsome! I honestly don't think I'm very good-looking -- years of bullying pretty much destroyed my self-esteem, which I'm barely now getting back -- but apparently some disagree with my self-assessment. :p

I bet you it's the same in your case too, Ahasverus. :)

RM8

I don't want to think about Amiibos because I'll be sad if I already missed Mega Man. Oh well, I wasn't planning on buying any Amiibos either way.

I bet you're very handsome! I honestly don't think I'm very good-looking -- years of bullying pretty much destroyed my self-esteem, which I'm barely now getting back -- but apparently some disagree with my self-assessment. :p

He's a handsome guy :p

alvmew

That line made me a mess. The stuff with the mother became a lot more interesting than the sons story by the end of the movie. I'm happy Patricia Arquette is getting a lot of recognition for her performance.

That line absolutely wrecked me. My movie of the year for sure.

Mr. F

Banned
amiibos would be so much better if they had a universal art style tying them all together like disney infinity and skylanders

Yeah I really like the Disney Infinity stylization, wish it translated better to the figures (some look kind of junky). Considering picking up a Donald Duck at some point despite having no interest in the game itself.

Just look at this guy.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I disagree. I think having varying art styles will help ensure they're not all bland and look alike.

That being said, I don't own any Amiibos and don't plan to.

having a unified art style would have prevented the tragedies that are zelda, link, marth, etc. tho

Yeah I really like the Disney Infinity stylization, wish it translated better to the figures (some look kind of junky). Considering picking up a Donald Duck at some point despite having no interest in the game itself.

Just look at this guy.

Donald is awesome

Just look at this guy.

I thought we weren't allowed to post pics of guys with no clothes below the belt...

And a furry to boot? Man, you're just asking for Mumei's wrath!

:p

Let this be a lesson to you... always take selfies and post them here, no matter how much a light may or may not affect them. :p
LOL you're sweet :). I've gotten hate for selfies in the past tho, so I do keep them to a minimum.

Come to think about it, it looks like a light bulb from one of those cartoons when a character gets an idea. Like you're having an idea or something.

Also, controlling light sources is part of our list of super powers. :p
LOLLL! I need to hone my powers a bit more. :')

I'm sure you look incredible. ;3

<3 <3 <3
Wahh <3. I think I look super awkward ;___; hahahah! I'll text you the rest at some point :).

Thank you!! ^/////^
Looking great BB. The shoes are badass.
Aww shucks ^^!! Thank you!!

I bought them specifically for that shoot! o_o I do really like wearing them! <3. Thank you for noticing them!

I hate you guys for making me feel ugly.

Except BlueBadger, that smile makes me feel all good inside.

Maybe, gotta recover from RPJ

Shade? BlueBadger is the one who doesn't make you feel ugly?

Jk I know you meant he's got that photogenic friend glow
Haha! At first I was all ";____;" then I read the rest and was all "<3"

I do love to smile :'). It's aging me horribly, but it's worth it! haha! :3

Aww thank you ^////^ Likewise!! :3

amiibos would be so much better if they had a universal art style tying them all together like disney infinity and skylanders

Y'know, I would have agreed with this, but I like to think of it as more like getting 3D figures right outta Smash. Each game is still presented in its true aesthetic, but they're all still part of the same family.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

did you ask for his permission before you took a pic of him

Yeah, I felt the same way! Like, I should have related to the son's story more than anything else since we're so close in age, but I ended up being much more affected by the mom's story. That line you quoted was so honest and heartbreaking. :(

I hope she wins the Oscar :3
although i'd also be thrilled if my gurl Laura Dern won

DOWN

Banned

Thank you! Now you guys can post selfies of your own! ^_^

Would make out and maybe even listen to you.

Ahasverus

They're right, tho. You are very handsome :3
I owe you a review and for the love of god I will give it to you. Just had to sort some stuff of my credit card, you are not safe yet. Hahah.
How's the music going BB? what has happened in your life since your launch?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Y'know, I would have agreed with this, but I like to think of it as more like getting 3D figures right outta Smash. Each game is still presented in its true aesthetic, but they're all still part of the same family.

thats certainly a way to get hardcore nintendo fans to buy them, but i think a unified artstyle would have helped amiibos appeal to a wider audience (or made the more obscure amiibos appeal to more people, at least)

Please do. <3
:3!

I owe you a review and for the love of god I will give it to you. Just had to sort some stuff of my credit card, you are not safe yet. Hahah.
How's the music going BB? what has happened in your life since your launch?

Hahaha! Take your time, love! <33

The music is going really well, I think :). I was in the "recent bestsellers under $8" list in the first week. I've only received the report for the first week, but everyone was really impressed with it o/////o.

We're going over some more social media stuff tonight and tomorrow, so we're gonna kee pushing the best we can <3. Thank you so much for asking about the progress of something that means so much to me ^/////^

I also recently found out that I'm also on Google Play and Spotify, which I wasn't aware of previously!!

Mr. F

Banned
I love how much of an unhinged asshole he was back then XD

Short-fuse crazy Donald is best Donald. Great era all around, Mickey and Goofy were way better back then too (although the Goofy shorts later on were pretty great).

tumblr_n9ub0jX4pU1s2wio8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n9ukj00NUZ1s2wio8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n9urzuZjJx1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I just wanted an excuse to post Clock Cleaners gifs. Maybe my favourite short.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Short-fuse crazy Donald is best Donald. Great era all around, Mickey and Goofy were way better back then too (although the Goofy shorts later on were pretty great).

I just wanted an excuse to post Clock Cleaners gifs. Maybe my favourite short.

Yeah, Mickey especially. So much character O-__-O

DOWN

Banned
^These are Katy's dancers who are rumored to have caused the animosity between her and Taylor because they were on Taylor's RED tour when Katy hired them since she had worked with them before and wanted them again.

This one, handsome as well, has commented on it:
http://instagram.com/lockybrownlie/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom