• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I love animals in general, but I think I'll always have a special place in my heart for cats.

STBQyfm.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I can't even check back, his page was taken down. :(

I mean look at this fuckin' scamp.

vd5VRTc.jpg

Glad he has a home, even if I just missed it. There will be other doges, can't wait to adopt.

aw sry :(

adopt a new doge asap. there's a love sponge out there with your name on it!

DOWN

Banned
I like dogs. I'd say I'm a dog person and have begged for one many times growing up. Before I went off to college I was the go-to dog caretaker for people going on vacation on our street. I'd even like to have that pack of all black German Shepards I've joked about.

But as I've gotten older, I've sort of bordered on extremely conscious and cautious about the cleanliness of some things, and pets set that train of thought off almost constantly for me so I just get my dog fix visiting friends or house sitting still. Maybe with convincing I would get one, but not by myself. I'd need a maid or something first. I keep thinking about it if I pet a dog and haven't washed my hand. No dog is kind of a good thing for me. And it seems kind of tough when you want to spend a day or weekend out.

Cats are good too, but seem way less dependable for the companionship and play of a pet. They also seem more limited to being close with their owners and hardly anyone else new.

Question for dog owners: how can you tell if they're hot or cold, or do they not really care most of the time?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Any NA gaffers that don't care about their Club Nintendo codes make sure to PM me those codes. XOXO

Jezan

I like dogs. I'd say I'm a dog person and have begged for one many times growing up. Before I went off to college I was the go-to dog caretaker for people going on vacation on our street. I'd even like to have that pack of all black German Shepards I've joked about.

But as I've gotten older, I've sort of bordered on extremely conscious and cautious about the cleanliness of some things, and pets set that train of thought off almost constantly for me so I just get my dog fix visiting friends or house sitting still. Maybe with convincing I would get one, but not by myself. I'd need a maid or something first. I keep thinking about it if I pet a dog and haven't washed my hand. No dog is kind of a good thing for me. And it seems kind of tough when you want to spend a day or weekend out.

Cats are good too, but seem way less dependable for the companionship and play of a pet. They also seem more limited to being close with their owners and hardly anyone else new.

Question for dog owners: how can you tell if they're hot or cold, or do they not really care most of the time?
Well one important thing is that dogs need showers too (that gets rid of most problems about cleanliness and odors) but many people forget about it and just let them for weeks smelling like, well, dog. Also a brush does wonders to keep them well groomed and it will keep them from leaving hair all over the house (and most dogs like how brushing feels).

When they are cold the will obviously look for any source of heat, specially the sun, they might curl up in a corner, whimper and shiver, also cold ears mean dog is cold. Now, if they are panting and laying down not moving, they are hot.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hah in due time. I'll be spamming pics, you'll know it when it happens.

looking forward to it!

But as I've gotten older, I've sort of bordered on extremely conscious and cautious about the cleanliness of some things, and pets set that train of thought off almost constantly for me

just snap out of it :/

they shiver if they're cold and will curl up into a ball and try to burrow underneath blankets and things.

if they're hot they'll pant and find someplace cool to lay down.

Golnei

RE: "Gaymer" I just don't really care for it. Too cutesy I guess?

I can't bring myself to like it either; even 'gamer' on its own feels a little forced. And gaymer, aside from being an awful, tacky portmanteau, kind of has an undercurrent of othering similar to obsolete, unnecessarily gendered titles like authoress.

But my main complaint is still with the portmanteau itself. The only uglier one that comes to mind is 'meninist'.

I just found her!

That's a relief.

Thank you! Now you guys can post selfies of your own! ^_^)

If it's not too late, here's mine.

Grizzo

I'm torn about this dog vs. cat thing

I absolutely love dogs, they're oh so loyal and friendly... but my roommate's cat is so cute and cuddly

She loves hanging out in my room too (maybe even too much sometimes, haha)

only thing is, she's a little overweight. She definitely needs to exercise more.

Kater

Banned
But he did, and he's right. Dogs >>>>>>> cats

dog-pushes-cat.gif

Let's do this then! >:3

tumblr_mpxa3kxjAp1s14nvmo1_400.gif

I'm torn about this dog vs. cat thing

I absolutely love dogs, they're oh so loyal and friendly... but my roommate's cat is so cute and cuddly

She loves hanging out in my room too (maybe even too much sometimes, haha)

only thing is, she's a little overweight. She definitely needs to exercise more.
Yeah, cats need daily exercise. The cat at my aunts house is enormous since he is such a lazy slob. (He is 16 by now, I think)

That Charli XCX single grew on me. At first I didn't like it, but now I think it's cute. But that Rita Ora version is absolutely useless.

I've been rocking the Fifth Harmony album all morning. It's seriously pretty good! I'm impressed!

Fifth harmony? Never heard of em. I'll check them out. Thank goodness for Spotify.

Edit: and we need more cat & dog gifs asap.

berzeli

Banned
There are!

Meh, let's stop this silly fight.

Both are cool.

I loved this show as a kid. :3

You're right, and they get along fine at times, see:

tumblr_lztuswOTQk1qjcv95o1_250.gif

I have no idea what show that is. Should I? It's so weird when people talk about growing up with stuff, and you have no idea what they're on about either for age or geographical reasons.

Grizzo

You're right, and they get along fine at times, see:

tumblr_lztuswOTQk1qjcv95o1_250.gif

I have no idea what show that is. Should I? It's so weird when people talk about growing up with stuff, and you have no idea what they're on about either for age or geographical reasons.

CatDog, a cartoon airing on Nickelodeon at the end of the '90s.

Dogs have scared me since I was a child. I don't like being touched by them.

I used to be scared of them when I was a kid but I love them now.
I saw one woman walking her small dog and it literally just sat on the ground. She was like come on let's go and it pulled on the leash and looked at her she tried again and it started walking then sat down again lol.

She ended up having to carry it lol.

Hi.

I'm transgender and bi. I'm 32. My favorite games are Gran Tourismo 2 and Killing Floor. I love all automobiles and autosport and have become a bit of a news junkie over the years.

I live right outside of Portland and spent most of my life in Atlanta.

I identify as female.

I have not messed with a real forum in a while. My best friend put me on to this place.

How goes it?

Dany

Banned
HI angryharlot :)

Things are going well, studying for an exam and freaking out about lab today. I need to fax 20 documents and there's no fax machine on campus. wtf? Also all the snow is melting and puddles be everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom