• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Superbowl Halftime Show was just straight up furry propaganda. Spreading the disease.

I'm kidding, of course. :p

Kevyt

Really?? ;______;... Poor thing.. When did you see it last?
I hope you find it ASAP :( I've been in your position before.

Badger plz... it's not a "thing." She's part of the family. But it's alright. :p

Last time I saw her I was hugging her during the super bowl. My other cat is there but she isn't. I'll have to go look for her. She always panics when she's outside for too long. I hope the other mean stray cats don't do anything to her.

put out some pizza.

She won't eat anything other than cat food or fish.

Badger plz... it's not a "thing." She's part of the family. But it's alright. :p

Last time I saw her I was hugging her during the super bowl. My other cat is there but she isn't. I'll have to go look for her. She always panics when she's outside for too long. I hope the other mean stray cats don't do anything to her.

she's upset seahawks lost.

Believe me I know :/ I just said that because I didn't know the sex of your cat x_X

I consider mine to be like my family and best friend bundled up into one adorable exterior

Kevyt

My SD Card died D:

The world is a cruel and uncaring place.

Can't you try to repair it, like putting it inside the freezer?

she's upset seahawks lost.

Well she's not really into sports other than running like crazy at 1 am nonstop, throughout the house.

Believe me I know :/ I just said that because I didn't know the sex of your cat x_X

I consider mine to be like my family and best friend bundled up into one adorable exterior

Yeah, they just get inside your skin. ;_;

I hope you find your cat HippieHobo. :(

Truth. <3

I miss Icarus so much...

Thank you! :)

Bae :( <3

I miss Snorlax a lot, as well =( It's been a couple years now, and it still hurts every time I think about it ;___;. He would be such a good older brother to Luna.
Snorlax is an incredible name. I'm sure he was a magnificent cat. I'm sure Luna would of loved him. (She's so beautiful. You can tell she gets lots of love.) &#10084;&#65039;

I'm not quite ready for a new kitty but maybe in the summer. I really miss that constant presence. :/

Dany

Banned
image.php
image.php

now kiss.

DOWN

Banned
I was actually quite impressed with her live vocal, compared to what it's usually like.

Assuming it was live vocals and not live-like vocals (looking at you Madonna)
Wasn't live. But also you can't move like that and sing well so if I were in charge that's what I'd ask her to do. Otherwise she would be doing some walking and still sound kinda rough after 12.5 minutes or she would dance as preferred and sound like a dying service dog. Don't put steps on a stage for a 12.5 minute medley and also want live vocals. That's not as fun as it sounds when you imagine it realistically.

Kevyt

I hope you find your cat HippieHobo. :(

Has it happened before? If so, try to look for her where she was last time. Or place some food she likes outside your home (and be greeted in the morning by a bunch of random cats too)

ITT: Shark avatar show :)

I just found her! She was hiding in some bushes across the street. She looks okay, as soon as she saw me she started running towards the house. This isn't the first time though. I have learned a few things from her that are also apply to other cats: First, she's always too scared to come out from her hiding place during the day. There's too much noise from the cars and people, because she easily panics, she won't come out from her hiding spot. I have tried looking for her during the day with no luck. Therefore I always look for her during the night. Second, I have my cell phone with me and play this Youtube video Kitten's and Cat's Meowing and repeat over and over as I am walking and looking for her. Third, I have a really bright long distance flashlight. The cat sounds coming from my cell phone attract other felines form the area and you can see their bright little eyes shining as you are pointing your flashlight towards their direction. This is how I found my cat, I was standing in front of the street looking underneath the cars when all of a sudden I saw two bright lights coming from a bush. I went near it and voila, it was my cat. However, I had searched that area already before. Most likely she came to investigate or her curiosity got the best of her because of the cat sounds from the youtube vid. This is the second time that this method has successfully worked.

tldr; I found my cat by playing a youtube video of cat's meowing and saw her glowing eyes on a bush with my flashlight, for the second time. :3

Wasn't live. But also you can't move like that and sing well so if I were in charge that's what I'd ask her to do. Otherwise she would be doing some walking and still sound kinda rough after 12.5 minutes or she would dance as preferred and sound like a dying service dog. Don't put steps on a stage for a 12.5 minute medley and also want live vocals. That's not as fun as it sounds when you imagine it realistically.
Yeah I suspected it of not being live after her vocal wasn't shaking/deviating at all after whipping her hair around during I Kissed A Girl. X_X I just didn't know for sure. You are right, though.

I just found her! She was hiding in some bushes across the street. She looks okay, as soon as she saw me she started running towards the house. This isn't the first time though. I have learned a few things from her that are also apply to other cats: First, she's always too scared to come out from her hiding place during the day. There's too much noise from the cars and people, because she easily panics, she won't come out from her hiding spot. I have tried looking for her during the day with no luck. Therefore I always look for her during the night. Second, I have my cell phone with me and play this Youtube video Kitten's and Cat's Meowing and repeat over and over as I am walking and looking for her. Third, I have a really bright long distance flashlight. The cat sounds coming from my cell phone attract other felines form the area and you can see their bright little eyes shining as you are pointing your flashlight towards their direction. This is how I found my cat, I was standing in front of the street looking underneath the cars when all of a sudden I saw two bright lights coming from a bush. I went near it and voila, it was my cat. However, I had searched that area already before. Most likely she came to investigate or her curiosity got the best of her because of the cat sounds from the youtube vid. This is the second time that this method has successfully worked.

tldr; I found my cat by playing a youtube video of cat's meowing and saw her glowing eyes on a bush with my flashlight, for the second time. :3
Ahhh I'm so happy you found her!!! <3

Kevyt

Good, also very cute way of finding her

Yeah I suspected it of not being live after her vocal wasn't shaking/deviating at all after whipping her hair around during I Kissed A Girl. X_X I just didn't know for sure. You are right, though.

Ahhh I'm so happy you found her!!! <3

Strangely enough, my other cat started smelling her and started to act weird. Like if he could feel another cat's smell. She was probably with another cat. My little one is now very cautious and maintains his distance, almost the same way that he did when they first met. He didn't even want to eat with her. They always eat at the same time. Cats... o_o

I thought my cat was gay because she doesn't like other male cats. She'll start fighting them... Also, when she was in heat, there was this male cat who came near our house, and started meowing and my cat came outside and she chased him far away. xD I'm assuming that other cat is a male because he always tries to find her and meows in a strange way, like a mating call. But my beautiful princess won't have it, she'll chase him away all the time. She doesn't mind other female cats from the neighborhood. She's friends with another calico cat, who's a female.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
The music is going really well, I think :). I was in the "recent bestsellers under $8" list in the first week. I've only received the report for the first week, but everyone was really impressed with it o/////o.

We're going over some more social media stuff tonight and tomorrow, so we're gonna kee pushing the best we can <3. Thank you so much for asking about the progress of something that means so much to me ^/////^

I also recently found out that I'm also on Google Play and Spotify, which I wasn't aware of previously!!

I'm currently listening to your album on Spotify. I was pleasantly surprised when I searched and your artist page came up!

I still want my autographed CD though, Mr. Stevie! <3

I want a pet cat. But I'm allergic to cats. :-|

link

r u ok

im really bad at talking but i can listen

Yes I'm ok. It's actually not anything super bad. Just basically the same problem I've brought up a few times in the thread, and I figured I'd rather just get some direct advice than keep posting about it. Thanks ratsky <3

Hmmm, get my workout over now? Or curl up in a blanket, watch a movie and do the workout later tonight...?

I know which one is the right answer, but I'm feeling pretty dang cozy right now.

daripad

I know it's hard to do, but try to think of some events in the (near) future, even small ones, that you're waiting for - be it a release of a game you want to play, movie you want to see, a meeting with friends, a trip etc. It's easier to survive shitty times when you know that something good that will certainly happen and that can lighten your day is just around the corner. And don't worry about your future - you're just 20.

If being at home tires you, try to be outside as much as you can. For example, to do your homeworks/ projects or to learn try visiting a library. There was a time where I was in a similar situation - because of situation at home staying there exhausted me, I couldn't focus on anything, even playing games were a chore. Thus I found myself staying longer at work, visiting libraries very often just to do stuff, taking walks; that was also the time when I started working out and visiting gym was one of those moments of relief of the day.

I suppose you're not out to your family? Just tell them what probably most gay guys that aren't out tell their folks, that you're not ready, don't have time for this, haven't met anyone right etc. After all, falling in love isn't something that one can hasten. And you're just 20 - so where's the hurry?

Thanks for the advice Mr. Zombie.
Well, small things have helped me gone through rough stuff (Smash Pic of the day haha) but I start to feel that those things are not enough, and when I get to do them I don't enjoy them that much because I'm worried about how my father will react when I get home each time I go out.

Thankfully, school will begin and will see my father way less but weekends are going to be a pain, I really dread those days.

And no, I'm still not out to my family, I think I'll leave that for when/if I get a boyfriend or when I'm economically independent, whatever comes first.

daripad

Have you talked to that dude who popper yer cherry?

He's just my friend or used to be one. I'm not interested in him.

I have another guy who I can't with every two or three days and we've met twice (one was today!). I feel like this one has potential but we're still getting to know each other
I'm already liking him a bit too much >.>

I'm currently listening to your album on Spotify. I was pleasantly surprised when I searched and your artist page came up!

I still want my autographed CD though, Mr. Stevie! <3

<3 I was surprised as well!!

We're trying to figure out the whole PayPal thing for shipping CD's to people still o/////o!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom