• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I really wanted to go to church tomorrow to see the salt first hand. It would have been glorious. Damn it. I'll miss it. Oh well... :p

Rayis

I think dealing with religious people who are freaking out because of this is depressing, mostly because that's been the reaction of my dad's side of the family :/

Kevyt

I want to marry Down, or some guy that looks like him at least...

I dunno.

It will never happen.

Damn it Down!!

200w_d.gif

mantidor

Hello gays.

I'm gone for a week and I come back to the internet becoming a freaking rainbow, it has been surreal.

Also found out a coworker is a lesbian and I'm out to even more people at work (although I guess everyone probably knows at this point) and I got my cellphone robbed again. How was your week, gaygaf?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hello gays.

I'm gone for a week and I come back to the internet becoming a freaking rainbow, it has been surreal.

Also found out a coworker is a lesbian and I'm out to even more people at work (although I guess everyone probably knows at this point) and I got my cellphone robbed again. How was your week, gaygaf?

Some hard days dealing with break up
Got back in good mood
Lost Weight
Started Dieting and working out
Feeling Drop Dead Gorgeous tbh.

As for your phone will you be able to replace it soon or not? Also no tracking?

EmiPrime

London pride was great, we had fantastic weather.

I got a photo of the fundies protesting us, with their cute little yellow placards with bible verses on them sectioned off in their little pen. IRL salt is the best.

DOWN

Banned
My new friends are so nice but I moved home for the next 6 weeks until fall classes start and they seemed disappointed I'd be gone so now I wish I were staying all summer.

I want to marry Down, or some guy that looks like him at least...

I dunno.

It will never happen.

Damn it Down!!

200w_d.gif
Aim higher HH lol

mantidor

Some hard days dealing with break up
Got back in good mood
Lost Weight
Started Dieting and working out
Feeling Drop Dead Gorgeous tbh.

As for your phone will you be able to replace it soon or not? Also no tracking?

Thiefs here in Brazil are good, it had anti theft but they obviously removed the battery. Its probably in the black market already with a different IMEI.

It had insurance thankfully but it will take several weeks to replace it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Thiefs here in Brazil are good, it had anti theft but they obviously removed the battery. Its probably in the black market already with a different IMEI.

It had insurance thankfully but it will take several weeks to replace it.

Damn. At least you are alright which is what matters the most.

Kevyt

Google's magic making a panorama out of single shot pictures creating ghost hands. Here's just a few i took

Image is of the Letters HPD leading the parade off

15%2B-%2B1

don't mock people then purposely drop your phone, it might land face down

Ouch. Is that your phone? Who's the guy in the second pic? You?

My new friends are so nice but I moved home for the next 6 weeks until fall classes start and they seemed disappointed I'd be gone so now I wish I were staying all summer.

Aim higher HH lol

I'm already aiming way too high and way out of my reach. Gonna have to tone it down a notch. (y)

Ouch. Is that your phone? Who's the guy in the second pic? You?

I'm already aiming way too high and way out of my reach. Gonna have to tone it down a notch. (y)

yea it's my phone and no that isn't me, just some random dude that wanted to be in the picture right before i took it while his friend took a pic as well

Kaimu

Hey guys!

Im kinda new on here but just wanted to say that Im so happy for everyone.
Kinda enjoying the salt also :D

Greetings!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys!

Im kinda new on here but just wanted to say that Im so happy for everyone.
Kinda enjoying the salt also :D

Greetings!

Hello!

Not sure if you just popped in to wish everyone well, but feel free to stick around! There's an IBQ in the OP that's great for introducing yourself.

Symphonia

Banned
The last few days have been shite, last night being the worst night in a long time. I really, really don't know how I'm coping with it, but I do know I can't cope much longer.

Razmos

Dude, don't do that.

Geez man, you are late :D Still, I avoid doing that, this isn't the purpose of that thread.

Addition: Holy guacamole, Cooter's progress is astonishing.
lol i'm not gonna lurk it for shirtless pics if that is what you are thinking, just saying that I clicked on it and was greeted with some nice pics haha

Osahi

Might be late, but congratz guys. Glad you've got the right to marry to in the US now. Belgian LBG's had it for a long time. And as a straight guy just married two months ago, it is worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom