• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Hi.

I'm transgender and bi. I'm 32. My favorite games are Gran Tourismo 2 and Killing Floor. I love all automobiles and autosport and have become a bit of a news junkie over the years.

I live right outside of Portland and spent most of my life in Atlanta.

I identify as female.

I have not messed with a real forum in a while. My best friend put me on to this place.

How goes it?

Hello, welcome!

You have an amazing best friend. :)

Hi.

I'm transgender and bi. I'm 32. My favorite games are Gran Tourismo 2 and Killing Floor. I love all automobiles and autosport and have become a bit of a news junkie over the years.

I identify as female.

I have not messed with a real forum in a while. My best friend put me on to this place.

How goes it?
Hi :D welcome, NeoGaf is a pretty okay forum I guess.... Communities are the best part so try to get into a lot of them :p

Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?

salutations! We are friendly during the day. can't help you at night. anything goes ;P

Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?

Welcome!
We caught you. You're trapped here now, doomed to a lifetime of Pokemon arguments and constant jokes. c:<
Good choice in favourite games!

Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?
Hey, I'm Theabsolution. welcome! :)
Do you play any other games?

... Eh. Made a thread about the homophobia and racism in my country. I'd be surprised if it received more than 10 replies, if any... :c

EDIT: Yep, no-one cared. This country's so hopeless. :c

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?

hey sis welcome!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ia7VDyv.gif

Good good, that's all I wanted to hear from you! Can't wait for my personalized copy <3 That's not too much to ask, though, right?

Of course not :) as long as we can figure it out!! :3

Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?
A pleasure to meet you <3 im BlueBadger! Or BB :)

Mario Kart is super fun online. Smash isn't. :(
This is so true. LOL. I'm craving some MK8 now after reading this

RM8

Try to find a group of people that don't lag a lot. I mostly play with the same people, some of them in other countries, and I have good matches most of the time that way. It's a shame lag is a thing :( Most of my For Glory 1v1 matches are just fine, though, even on 3DS
AKA best version.

You can track down a LAN adapter for Wii, too! I've been wanting to for ages.

Hi.

I identify as female.

How goes it?

Welcome to the thread :)
Both are fun but smash gets so frustrating at times XD. Mario Kart tho is always <3 <3 <3. especially after the new DLC. Cant wait for part 2.

RM8

SSB, Mario Kart and Street Fighter are the GOAT <3 I hardly ever play anything else online. I love KOF but the netcode makes SSB feel like offline play :(

The frustrating thing about Smash Bros in my life: Once I got it my friends were so hyped to play it, but none of them are really avid fans the way I am. After the first time they play it with me they kinda get bored of it a few matches in because of the skill disparity between everybody. Most people aren't good at it and the select few who are can't seem to lose even with massive handicap. So overall it becomes much less fun unless everyone's on a similar skill set. It's definitely not as friendly to newbies as people think it is.

Mario Kart gives novices a lot of funny opportunities to fuck people over though so people don't fall out from it that quickly. Plus everyone knows the basics of Mario Kart.

Can't tell you how many "Smash Bros parties" my friends and I have planned that inevitably just turn into Mario Kart 8 and Fibbage parties, lol

This is so true. LOL. I'm craving some MK8 now after reading this

Move to Austin and we can play splitscreen. :p

berzeli

Banned
I got the Star Wars Humble-thingy, and whilst I was trying to get the Steam link to work again I realised I had a bunch of doublets laying around. So like, if you see anything you want send a PM so the thread doesn't get trashed (I'll update the list to the best of my abilities). I don't feel like/know how to get all fancy with that modbot thing that they have over at the STEAM thread.
Also that thread scares me

Empire: Total War
Knights of the Old Republic II: The Better Game
BioShock
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Shank 2
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine

I got the Star Wars Humble-thingy, and whilst I was trying to get the Steam link to work again I realised I had a bunch of doublets laying around. So like, if you see anything you want send a PM so the thread doesn't get trashed (I'll update the list to the best of my abilities). I don't feel like/know how to get all fancy with that modbot thing that they have over at the STEAM thread.

BioShock
Shank 2
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
PM'd.

Kevyt

BioShock
Shank 2
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

You're giving this games away?

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Of course not :) as long as we can figure it out!! :3

Awesome yay! You're the best Mr. BlueBadger! <3

BioShock
Shank 2
Dead Space
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

Oh! Those are some nice games! :3

RM8

Fei long FTW!!

Also, Ash Kyo and Benimaru FTW!!
Yang is the ultimate Street Fighter hottie :p KOF is basically a male harem.

...unless we're talking about mains! I'm a Decapre / Makoto main in USFIV, and in KOXIII I mostly play with Hwa, Joe, Kensou (<3), Athena and King.

The frustrating thing about Smash Bros in my life: Once I got it my friends were so hyped to play it, but none of them are really avid fans the way I am.
I'm very lucky that ~10 of my absolute closest friends are huge SSB fans :3 we go to tourneys together, play regularly at someone's place, we have designated pairs for 2v2 tournaments and stuff. Central Mexico has a very healthy SSB community.

The frustrating thing about Smash Bros in my life: Once I got it my friends were so hyped to play it, but none of them are really avid fans the way I am. After the first time they play it with me they kinda get bored of it a few matches in because of the skill disparity between everybody. Most people aren't good at it and the select few who are can't seem to lose even with massive handicap. So overall it becomes much less fun unless everyone's on a similar skill set. It's definitely not as friendly to newbies as people think it is.

Mario Kart gives novices a lot of funny opportunities to fuck people over though so people don't fall out from it that quickly. Plus everyone knows the basics of Mario Kart.

Can't tell you how many "Smash Bros parties" my friends and I have planned that inevitably just turn into Mario Kart 8 and Fibbage parties, lol

This basically happens to me. Two of my friends sometimes come over to play some games and we typically start with some Mario Kart 8 to get into the swing of things. Then we'll switch over to Smash Bros, but... our skill levels aren't exactly identical, so we'll play that for a bit. No one really wins 100% of the time or anything, but one of my friends definitely is more on the losing side, lol. We'll usually switch back to Mario Kart after a while.

VegiHam

So I just got a Wii U and I'm going broke and you guys are encouraging me to buy more games...

Also, I can't stop thinking about a boy. Made myself a nice hot chocolate but it won't cure the thirst...

I wanna do a Mario 3D Worlds party, but wanna incorporate a drinking game of some sort into it...

Honestly the past few months has been spent with me trying to figure out how to make Mario 3D World fun :/ if you figure out a fun drinking game let me know, coz I already have one for Smash and Kart, lol.

DOWN

Banned
as in leave? no.
As in get there. I drove back to school but traffic made my plan of being 15 minutes late and going to class into an hour late and now there's not much class time left. I haven't missed a class in two years so it feels weird.

Honestly the past few months has been spent with me trying to figure out how to make Mario 3D World fun :/ if you figure out a fun drinking game let me know, coz I already have one for Smash and Kart, lol.

Hmm every time on multiplayer you get try again because someone is in a bubble and another character dies in the process take a shot?
Every time a friend causes your own death take a drink Lol

Jezan

Mario kart brings my family together, smash bros breaks it apart
What? In my case Smash bring it together (thanks 8 player smash) and MK breaks it.

Funny thing that happened on sunday, after the Super Bowl, we decided to play Smash, my brother invited his girlfriend and a friend (and the friend invited his girlfriend too) and my sister invited her boyfriend. My other brother didn't want to play, so we were 7 players, aka 3 couples and me. I was just running around, hitting anyone who would get close cause I was the third wheel, until they noticed I had more stocks, they would team up, balance the stocks and repeat the process again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom