• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna need a name to go with that gif
Jimmy Sheptock

That one was tough. *whew*

3LrwGx8.jpg

I don't know why, but I fuckin love dudes with super pale skin but dark hair. Especially if they are hairy and have a short beard. The contrast of hair and skin is just..... damn

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
spent the last few minutes looking at pictures of wrestlers in their singlets

why do none of them wear cups

their junk is getting ripped at and stepped on and shit

the fuck

I don't know why, but I fuckin love dudes with super pale skin but dark hair. Especially if they are hairy and have a short beard. The contrast of hair and skin is just..... damn

pics?

DOWN

Banned

Yeah, I like that a lot. Henry Cavill in Man of Steel, Matt Bomer, etc.

tumblr_n0l1zoJNhW1rhgmr4o1_500.gif

Kangi

Heterosexual men jamming lesbian helpline in India.

CHENNAI: More than 80% of the calls received by Chennai's first helpline for lesbians are from men. The helpline - 044-65515742 - run by Indian Community Welfare Organisation is manned by lesbian volunteers.

For 24-year-old boxing coach Aksam, who volunteers for the helpline, it is more difficult to deal with the male callers than understanding her attraction to women. She says male callers to get contact numbers of lesbians while some of them call out of curiosity to know about lesbianism and the relationship between lesbians.

"Some men call up and say they have a sister or wife or a relative who is attracted to women. Finally, they ask for contact numbers of lesbians. When we ask them to pass the phone to the woman, they refuse. A few men ask questions like how women are attracted to other women and how it is to be in a relationship," said Aksam.

Psychiatrist Dr Vasantha Jeyaraman, who works with Global Hospital, said that being curious and wanting to know about something that has not been in the public view is not abnormal for a human being.

"Some men would get pleasure out of making such calls or few would want to try their luck while some heterosexuals would want to ridicule the women. It could be anything but only irresponsible men would make such calls," the doctor said.

Never change, straight guys.

What? In my case Smash bring it together (thanks 8 player smash) and MK breaks it.

Funny thing that happened on sunday, after the Super Bowl, we decided to play Smash, my brother invited his girlfriend and a friend (and the friend invited his girlfriend too) and my sister invited her boyfriend. My other brother didn't want to play, so we were 7 players, aka 3 couples and me. I was just running around, hitting anyone who would get close cause I was the third wheel, until they noticed I had more stocks, they would team up, balance the stocks and repeat the process again.
Just to clarify, Brawl breaks my family apart. My brother plays Kirby like an arsehole!

I wouldn't be surprised if tripping is responsible for the majority of divorces lop

Jezan

What do those guys expect will happen? -_-
Just to clarify, Brawl breaks my family apart. My brother plays Kirby like an arsehole!

I wouldn't be surprised if tripping is responsible for the majority of divorces lop
Tripping saved me and my opponents lots of times. About to get smash attacked, trip, opponent smash attack didn't hit me, nice. But what made me really mad in Brawl was Snake and Lucas (both my brother's mains), specially Snake's giant hitboxes, fucking explosions, the smoke from said explosions have hitboxes too and the fucking up tilt. Argh.

But nothing like:Another day in Mario Kart Wii
Though Mario Kart 8 is a little bit better, but still many stories about 1st falling back to 12th.

Golnei

tumblr_n6w454iqke1r2furao2_400.gif

How do I live with myself after seeing this?

tumblr_mrmxbzSyk11ru2k2ho3_1280.jpg

spent the last few minutes looking at pictures of wrestlers in their singlets

why do none of them wear cups

their junk is getting ripped at and stepped on and shit

the fuck

I always thought that was part of the fetish...

Why else would they go without protective gear if they didn't enjoy the pain?

tumblr_inline_n1mvo3WkBd1r0port.gif

I can't say I'm surprised, but finding yet another example of straight men ruining everything is never a pleasant feeling.

I hate tattoos but I kinda need to get one now:

The definition of fremdschämen.

VegiHam

I feel like, as a mostly gay dude, I shouldn't be waking up in girls' beds and walking home through the streets in what I was wearing yesterday carrying a can of Carlsberg quite so often as I am...

I regret nothing though.

bigkrev

I feel like, as a mostly gay dude, I shouldn't be waking up in girls' beds and walking home through the streets in what I was wearing yesterday carrying a can of Carlsberg quite so often as I am...

I regret nothing though.

Get out. We don't take kindly to your kind here
Was it good?

berzeli

Banned

I regret nothing though.

Eeeeeeew, have some standards man. I mean, Carlsberg, really?

Am I the only person here who finds like 90% of the guys posted in this thread unattractive? Muscles are a turn off to me, I guess.

You aren't alone. While I don't think they are "unattractive" exactly, they aren't usually my type. I prefer the leaner and just toned guys over big muscles. Not saying I don't like *some* muscles, but don't go overboard with it!

Cuddler

Am I the only person here who finds like 90% of the guys posted in this thread unattractive? Muscles are a turn off to me, I guess.
You're not the only one, when I've read XXL, I was super hyped, but it wasn't the XXL I was hoping, lol.
Name someone hot or post a pic. I wanna see your ideals.
Where do you guys find all these guys? Are they just random people, it's so difficult for me to find someone that I like that is also a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom