• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyBig

Chill gay, women are beautiful and it's plenty good to notice even if you don't want to get with them. That's why there's all sorts of gay men making it big by making hot women their movie and fashion businesses, or making those Victoria's Secret hair waves bigger. Hell, I think this music video is A+ hot even if I am gay: "Buttons" - Nicole Sherzinger and the mic stands

Nothing wrong with knowing what makes for a hot woman before your own eyes, and vice versa straights. You know James Bond is always damn good.

Haha, you're right, this is hot. Must be pure sex for a straight soul I reckon.

Edit: 51, huh? Might as well post some Eddie Redmayne, then:

tumblr_m79hckVkfx1qigcnqo1_1280.jpg

Lucario

....There are plenty of hot guys who consent to have their pictures drooled at. Creepshots are just depressing and sleazy.

terrisus

Man, that "Plus-Size" thread is a depressing mess.
But then, threads like that pretty much always are.

Is it cool with people if I post a few pictures of random women that I think are attractive?
If not, it's alright.

DOWN

Banned
Man, that "Plus-Size" thread is a depressing mess.
But then, threads like that pretty much always are.

Is it cool with people if I post a few pictures of random women that I think are attractive?
If not, it's alright.

Yes, but consensually taken is the consensus above. Go for it.

Kevyt

Haha, you're right, this is hot. Must be pure sex for a straight soul I reckon.

Edit: 51, huh? Might as well post some Eddie Redmayne, then:

I've seen this guy before.

....There are plenty of hot guys who consent to have their pictures drooled at.
Creepshots are just depressing and sleazy.

Thank you! My thoughts exactly. Those shots are very creepy.

DOWN

Banned
This is the first time I've caught a conversation where people have compared the shots of men vs. women taken secretly, but it does makes sense. Though normally with men I see a random pic of them trying to show their hot face on tumblr, like "look at my substitute teacher" and he'll be great looking.

terrisus

You know, it's difficult to find SFW stuff... >.>

RUNQICU.jpg

j8VMwEl.jpg

wJtilfD.jpg

HuiOgJC.jpg

QcVmMl3.jpg

Hopefully that's all SFW/Safe for Posting. If not, please let me know.

terrisus

Oh boy...

All I can say Terri is that I'm starting to doubt you are anywhere close to asexual :p

I mean, my life is very messed up and complex and confusing. I don't really have an easy or convenient way to describe myself, or everything that's wrong with me or going on for me.
I'm just kind of... me, I guess.

As I've said before, I don't really know if I fit in here, or how exactly I fit in here, or anything like that...

DOWN

Banned
Seems the debate in the plus-size thread has two points going:

1. people seem to find the term plus-size offensive, likely because they think it is equivalent to fat and is being used on women who are often not even overweight. The reality is that the term only means the model is above sample sizes, which are the low range of sizes leaves several healthier sizes under the term plus-size.

2. People are debating healthy and overweight. If someone is visibly overweight, they are not medically considered at their healthiest range by many sources, leading many in that thread to voice that they don't necessarily see the lack of overweight persons in commercial marketing to be a negative, but rather that the prevalence of overweight customers is a negative on health alone.

Oh boy...

All I can say Terri is that I'm starting to doubt you are anywhere close to asexual :p

Well asexual can include people who are attracted to a specific gender, but don't find a sexual component to be highly desired in their regular interactions.

Kangi

When I think "attractive plump", I think along the lines of Adele. JLU!Amanda Waller, at the most. Those ladies are, uh... something else.

terrisus

Well asexual can include people who are attracted to a specific gender, but don't find a sexual component to be highly desired in their regular interactions.

Yeah, I mean it's not that I don't find people (women) attractive.
I do, obviously (my strange preferences aside).

Just, "sex" isn't an important (or even necessarily desired) part of that for me.

Uh...Yeah. Teri may be alone on this one.
Good for him though...He likes what he likes.

Story of my life >.>

Ty4on

I mean, my life is very messed up and complex and confusing. I don't really have an easy or convenient way to describe myself, or everything that's wrong with me or going on for me.
I'm just kind of... me, I guess.

As I've said before, I don't really know if I fit in here, or how exactly I fit in here, or anything like that...

Cool. I had never guessed you were into BBW terry.

You have a sexuality that is confusing to you and not mainstream. I don't see how you don't fit in here ^.^

Uh...Yeah. Teri may be alone on this one.
Good for him though...He likes what he likes.

The number of tumblr blogs, forums etc. dedicated to it make me think otherwise :p

Just, "sex" isn't an important (or even necessarily desired) part of that for me.
As in mainstream or in general?

terrisus

You have a sexuality that is confusing to you and not mainstream. I don't see how you don't fit in here ^.^

Phew. At first I read that as "I don't see how you fit in here" >.>

In general.

Terri, a placemat once told me some wise words:

"Whatever you are, be a good one."

Wise placemat.

Unfortunately, I'm a very bad me =(

HylianTom

Banned
Terri, I have a co-worker you would absolutely adore. She'd fit right into this lineup of women.

And when they're confident, it's even sexier. Rock on!

terrisus

Terri, I have a co-worker you would absolutely adore. She'd fit right into this lineup of women.

And when they're confident, it's even sexier. Rock on!

That's the funny (or not so funny) thing - many people (not saying you are, but many people) stereotype larger women as lacking confidence, being "desperate," "just wanting someone," etc.

I can guarantee that's not the case. Since, for years none of them wanted anything to do with me >.>

The number of tumblr blogs, forums etc. dedicated to it make me think otherwise :p

He isn't alone in this.
I'm sorry
I didn't mean to come across that way. I've just had a pretty bad day today. Got rejected today even though I was just trying to be friendly.. :( feels bad man.

Teri and anyone else can like that stuff. More power to then, they're awesome! :)

HylianTom

Banned
That's the funny (or not so funny) thing - many people (not saying you are, but many people) stereotype larger women as lacking confidence, being "desperate," "just wanting someone," etc.

I can guarantee that's not the case. Since, for years none of them wanted anything to do with me >.>

No doubt, the assumption of low confidence/self-esteem is almost an assumed part of the cultural background. I find it refreshing when that kind of assumption is bucked.

terrisus

No doubt, the assumption of low confidence/self-esteem is almost an assumed part of the cultural background. I find it refreshing when that kind of assumption is bucked.

Frankly, I wish I could've found some of these "lonely, desperate larger women, who just want someone to love them" >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom