• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
I dunno. I'm laughing at that gif more than ogling. The guy to the left of Tatum doing that footballish/Apollo pose reminds me of a certain Fullmetal Alchemist character who also liked to show-off his build.

Then again, I've never seen a Magic Mike film before.. are they supposed to be tongue-in-cheek?

You're not the only one, when I've read XXL, I was super hyped, but it wasn't the XXL I was hoping, lol.

Where do you guys find all these guys? Are they just random people, it's so difficult for me to find someone that I like that is also a celebrity.

tumblr is yuor best friend.

terrisus

Am I the only person here who finds like 90% of the guys posted in this thread unattractive? Muscles are a turn off to me, I guess.

You're not the only one, when I've read XXL, I was super hyped, but it wasn't the XXL I was hoping, lol.

Yeah, I prefer bigger women, and that's definitely not a popular view either.
Frankly, if you can see any chestbone or muscle, it's thinner than I would prefer.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

DOWN

Banned
I dunno. I'm laughing at that gif more than ogling. The guy to the left of Tatum doing that footballish/Apollo pose reminds me of a certain Fullmetal Alchemist character who also liked to show-off his build.

Then again, I've never seen a Magic Mike film before.. are they supposed to be tongue-in-cheek?
I think the fun of the stripping in the Magic Mike context is that they definitely have a dance party tongue-in-cheek atmosphere, rather than trying to fake sensuality or serious sex appeal like a lot of scenes with women stripping for sleazy guy types.

Give me all the mens big and small lol.
But they must be team cuddles. I want a netflix partner.

Later on I will attempt the 1 hour and 25 minute REmake speedrun. I am aiming high.

Cuddler

Well, I guess I can just link to the big post I've done back in the days for Super Junior ShinDong, it's kind of a controversial guy and there are things that I don't like about his personality but people should be easily understand what kind of guy I like.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42610829&postcount=13551
I was in fanboy mode at the time, lol
First time I saw him was in this video:
Super Junior(슈퍼주니어) _ No Other(너 같은 사람 또 없어) _ MusicVideo
K-Pop
industry produced
love.
tumblr is yuor best friend.
I know about tumblr, but I don't feel like posting photos of random people without their consensus, especially because part of GAF can be very rude/mean sometimes.
Yeah, I prefer bigger women, and that's definitely not a popular view either.
Frankly, if you can see any chestbone or muscle, it's thinner than I would prefer.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Same for me except I like men and not women, It's an unpopular view, but at the end it doesn't really matter if it's popular or not, I'm not the only one anyway.

Well, I guess I can just link to the big post I've done back in the days for Super Junior ShinDong, it's kind of a controversial guy and there are things that I don't like about his personality but people should be easily understand what kind of guy I like.
K-Pop
industry produced
love.

I know about tumblr, but I don't feel like posting photos of random people without their consensus, especially because part of GAF can be very rude/mean sometimes.

Same for me except I like men and not women, It's an unpopular view, but at the end it doesn't really matter if it's popular or not, I'm not the only one anyway.

You like 2BiC I thought you had good taste?
tumblr_n2nhx8YuxK1qltkyyo1_500.gif

I kid.
I used to find him cute but then more and more things came out about him that ruined it.
His standards for women while he can look the way he wants like ok buddy.

Sai-kun

Banned
I feel like, as a mostly gay dude, I shouldn't be waking up in girls' beds and walking home through the streets in what I was wearing yesterday carrying a can of Carlsberg quite so often as I am...

I regret nothing though.

Girls are hot. No shame.

RM8

I'm also not a fan of massive muscles. Which, as I've said before, is fine because I doubt many bodybuilders would be thrilled about my skinny anatomy, lol.

Am I the only person here who finds like 90% of the guys posted in this thread unattractive? Muscles are a turn off to me, I guess.

Yup. I appreciate the guys posted here and their general hotness, but it's... Just not my kinda thing, the huge muscles and stuff.
'Roids are quite easy at turning me off, sorry.

I prefer someone slim, but again, face truimphs over all~

Girls are hot. No shame.

There is nothing wrong with appreciating the female form. Gay,Bi,Straight etc
You can be gay and say. hey I think that woman is really pretty it doesn't mean you want to sleep with them.

I have seen a few insecure cases when it came to that.

bigkrev

It probably says a lot that I went on Tumblr to try and find some pictures to give as examples, found some, and then realized they were all actually really boyish looking girls.

I have no idea what this says about me

Kevyt

K-Pop
industry produced
love.

The chubby guy from Super Junior is super cute.

bigkrev

i'm going to need the details on this in picture form as well.

It was a pretty bad night. The girl was just drunk enough that she didn't really remember most of the details the next day (or was being really nice to me and pretending that everything went fine). but the gist was that I obviously could not get an errection (I was doing well enough till the clothing came off and I was looking at her ladyparts, which basically killed it for me), she then got angry and started hitting me till I turned her over, and I sort of just ran my flaccid penis( I have a small penis when errect, and I'm a grower, so you can imagine how akward and unimpressive it was) across her asscrack (not the vagina or asshole, mind you, the crack) for a couple of minutes till she then turned around, asked if I was gay or something, and threw me out of her room

Sai-kun

Banned
It probably says a lot that I went on Tumblr to try and find some pictures to give as examples, found some, and then realized they were all actually really boyish looking girls.

I have no idea what this says about me

hey there's an audience for that here (namely: me) so post away :D :D :D

It was a pretty bad night. The girl was just drunk enough that she didn't really remember most of the details the next day (or was being really nice to me and pretending that everything went fine). but the gist was that I obviously could not get an errection (I was doing well enough till the clothing came off and I was looking at her ladyparts, which basically killed it for me), she then got angry and started hitting me till I turned her over, and I sort of just ran my flaccid penis( I have a small penis when errect, and I'm a grower, so you can imagine how akward and unimpressive it was) across her asscrack (not the vagina or asshole, mind you, the crack) for a couple of minutes till she then turned around, asked if I was gay or something, and threw me out of her room

she sounds like a dick. but don't let that stop you from enjoying any other females .

in other news.

growing my hair out and then dying (bleaching) to cover up the white hair. RIP.

bigkrev

she sounds like a dick. but don't let that stop you from enjoying any other females .

in other news.

growing my hair out and then dying (bleaching) to cover up the white hair. RIP.

I have attraction to women with clothing on. I am physically repulsed by naked women

I need help.

Also, woke up this morning with a *noticable* amount of grey hair. I've had flashes for the past 2 years where sometimes I'm in the shower, and notice some grey hair has fallen off my head, but it's now something i'm noticing.

Guess god wanted to give me an early 27th birthday present this year ~_~

I have attraction to women with clothing on. I am physically repulsed by naked women

I need help.

Also, woke up this morning with a *noticable* amount of grey hair. I've had flashes for the past 2 years where sometimes I'm in the shower, and notice some grey hair has fallen off my head, but it's now something i'm noticing.

Guess god wanted to give me an early 27th birthday present this year ~_~

leave clothes on. cut out a hole for the butt. win win? win win.

my whites started as early as 5 years old. it's not sean connery. but right now the white ones are curling up lol.

terrisus

the gist was that I obviously could not get an errection (I was doing well enough till the clothing came off and I was looking at her ladyparts, which basically killed it for me), she then got angry and started hitting me

If it helps any, I know that feel, bro.

I wouldn't say I'm "repulsed" by naked females.
But, frankly, it's much more interesting/appealing when things are at least somewhat covered.

And for the first post...
As I said, I know that feel.

leave clothes on. cut out a hole for the butt. win win? win win.

my whites started as early as 5 years old. it's not sean connery. but right now the white ones are curling up lol.

Speaking of Sean Connery... Dear GOD. I mean, he was never not a looker, but when he was young... Wow.

Sean-Connery.jpg

DOWN

Banned
Chill gay, women are beautiful and it's plenty good to notice even if you don't want to get with them. That's why there's all sorts of gay men making it big by making hot women their movie and fashion businesses, or making those Victoria's Secret hair waves bigger. Hell, I think this music video is A+ hot even if I am gay: "Buttons" - Nicole Sherzinger and the mic stands

Nothing wrong with knowing what makes for a hot woman before your own eyes, and vice versa straights. You know James Bond is always damn good.

My thoughts exactly.

I wonder why they even bothered with a plot. :3

I was literally expecting it to be like the male version of Burlesque except for without the singing. Then I walk into the theatre and there's an actual storyline that's all dark and shtuff and I was like ;______; LOLL

Cuddler

You like 2BiC I thought you had good taste?
It's different, I don't only like 2BiC, I love them. :)
I kid.
I used to find him cute but then more and more things came out about him that ruined it.
His standards for women while he can look the way he wants like ok buddy.
When I heard about these controversy I had already watched so many things about him and I liked him a lot. He said/did stupid things but he's not a monster imo like many people thinks and hopefully he learned after these mistakes. For me the major problem is his confusion in what he wants and in what he wants to be in the industry. Why the eyes surgery? Why keep on loosing weight only before the group comeback? Why suddenly so much focus on looks and superficial things? He's confusing and he also even said that he's very different in person that he is when the camera is on (which is normal, especially for idols) and I don't like any of this. Anyway, even if I'm not a big fan like I was back in the days I still enjoy him on shows and on stage, also I have difficulties watching him when he cry on a show after saying that he is sorry for being an embarrassment for the fans. Music wise I was never a big Super Junior fan, but their music is ok/good to me, but as you already know I have different music tastes.
The chubby guy from Super Junior is super cute.
Yes, I agree, even cuter when he was more unperfect for me. Random photo shoot video:
http://youtu.be/iM_Ljp9LfBQ?t=49s
He is a very good dancer too and moves pretty fluid despite his body type.
Absolutely, watch this, still one of my favorite things done by him:
[Fancam] 120414 SuperShow4 Shanghai - Shindong's solo

I was literally expecting it to be like the male version of Burlesque except for without the singing. Then I walk into the theatre and there's an actual storyline that's all dark and shtuff and I was like ;______; LOLL
XD

Yeah, I think they said that this one is supposed to a lot more lighthearted and fun. Just a cheesy roadtrip movie with dudes in thongs.

Kater

Banned
Am I the only person here who finds like 90% of the guys posted in this thread unattractive? Muscles are a turn off to me, I guess.!

I like all sort of body types so I still enjoy most of the photos posted in here.

I like young smooth guys as much as I like more mature guys. And I like chubby as much as I like muscley builds.

Also, look what I found. New(?) pictures of my TV crush, Kit Harington.

20140613-kit-x600-1402684074.jpg

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom